Chapter 32

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 32

As soon as Sehun got home, he immediately headed to Aryan's room. He knocked a few times and said his name before Aryan opened the door. Sehun looked at her face which was rather timid. He walked in and hugged her, placing his chin on the top of her head. "What was it this time?" He asked her softly. Aryan hugged Sehun back cutely and pouted. She nuzzled her face on his chest. "It's Taemin.." She said. Sehun tsk-ed and walked to the bed, still hugging her. She sat down the bed while Sehun sat on the floor. "There's this red-haired lady probably at her early 20s. She's really beautiful." She said. Sehun nodded for her to continue, "Then?" He asked. Aryan sighed. "She accused me of something, I didn't do. And there comes Taemin believing her and kicking me out of the house." She said. Sehun looked at her, "What did he say?" He asked her. Aryan shook her head. "Nothing he just-" She said but Sehun cut her. "What did he say?" He asked one more time, this time, coldly. Aryan flinched, "He told me he didn't want to see my face and call Kris so I can leave." She said. Just as she said those words, Sehun felt his blood boil. He abruptly stood up and headed out. "Sehun!" She shouted. She stood up and ran after him but when she got out, she saw Sehun getting on his car. Aryan sighed. Hope nothing goes wrong. She thought. Meanwhile, Sehun drove to Taemin's mansion. "That jerk. I swear I will kill him." He said as he went out of his car and knocked or rather almost broke his door. He heard Taemin shout, "Who is it?" He heard. Sehun didn't reply but Taeminn simply opened the door. Just as he opened the door, Sehun grabbed Taemin's collar. "I don't care if you are older than me or whatever. I fyou try something on Aryan, I swear I won't let you go. Arasso?!" He shouted. Taemin smirked. "Well, she's going to be my wife after all. I can do anything I want with her. Soon, I'll be touching those y curves of her and-" Just then, all hell broke loose. Sehun punched Taemin on his face. Taemin fell on the floor, his cheeks swelling, and nose bleeding. "Say those words again. I dare you." Sehun whispered. Taemin looked at him, "Those y curves and-" He said while smirking. Sehun kicked his stomach hard and tackled him on the floor. "Once you say those words again, you will never see her again." He said and stood up. He walked out the door but stopped. "I hope you still respect her as a lady, Taemin-ssi." Sehun said as he left Taemin who was guilty. Taemin stood up and looked at Sehun. He smiled, "That kid, jinjja." He said. He walked to the bathroom and saw his face. "My, my. My beautiful face." He said and sighed. He began cleaning his wounds and headed to his room. Meanwhile, Sehun decided to stay at Han River to pass the afternoon to clear his mind and decided to go home. Soon, Aryan saw Sehun got back on the house. As soon as he walked through the the door, she hugged him. "Don't do that ever again, I was so worried." She said. Sehun smiled and kissed her temples. They were lucky since the boys went to the cinema room to watch something. "I'm so sorry. I won't do it again." He whispered. Aryan smiled, "Where were you?" She asked him. Sehun ruffled her hair, "I took care of some things, bao bei." He said and winked. Aryan chuckled, "There you go again with the bao bei.." She said. Sehun smiled and hugged her. "I love you." He said. Aryan blushed, "I love-" She said but was cut. "What's going on here?" They heard. They quickly pulled away and saw Chanyeol on the kitchen, leaning in the wall. His face was rather cold and covered with an angry facade. "When did this start?" He asked as he eyed the two carefully. 

 


A/N:

Short and Cliffhanger chapter guys, HAHA.

Anyways, I just got home from school. 

Some of my dear reader said that Chanyeol didn't have that many parts so here it is. 

I'm sorry. I just can't find the time where I can fit Chanyeol because the past chapters were involved with work/office.

But here it is, hehe. 

Please comment? Please? Hehe. 

Thank you guys for the new subbies and comment. 

Love you all, bye. xx