Chapter 43

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 43

Aryan woke up feeling her waist in a crucial pain. She winced and Kris on her side immediately pressed the buttons beside her bed to call the nurses up. He cupped her face and noticed some tears are coming out of her eyes. She looked at Kris, "Did we win? What happened?" She used her elbows to sat up but unfortunately she used her injured and she winced immediately. "God damn it, Aryan. Be careful!" Kris shouted causing Aryan to get scared. Kris softened and ruffled his hair, "I-i'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you. It's just that, your hurt and that's is the last thing I want to ever happen to you." He said and cupped his face. Aryan pulled his elbow to lower his hands on his face, "I'm fine. It's just that, I feel horrible." Aryan said. Kris nodded and kissed her temples. "I'm sorry. Don't worry, princess. The nurse will be here soon." He said and just on cue, some nurses and doctors went in. A built, tall but cute doctor came in, "Can I check your elbows?" He said and held her elbows. He removed the bandage and checked her elbows. It was still swelling and it was badly wounded. The doctor closed it up gently again and wrote something on his pad. "Now can I see your waist?" He said. The nurses slowly turned Aryan's body around and the doctor opened the few buttons her my back to check on it. He pressed some fingers on specific places and some made Aryan wince. The doctor placed the buttons back and the nurses helped me turn around again. He turned to Kris, "Her elbow is still swelling and bleeding. I think your sister has Vitamin K deficiency so we'll be providing her foods rich in Vitamin K. And for her waist, I think we need to ave further test on that because it seems that her pelvic bone isn't healing well. For now, her food would be containing Vitamin K." He said. Kris looked at me, "Is that fine with you?" The doctor asked me. I nodded ofcourse. The next thing I want to do it to be well. The doctor nodded, "Okay. So, Ms. Im here will be cleaning your wound and I will be back in a few hours. Get well soon, Ms. Wu." The doctor said and walked out. The nurses cleaned Aryan wounds and she couldn't help but wince so Kris offered her to hold his hand. He held onto her until it was done and Aryan thanked God that she didn't cry. Kris sat beside her bed and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry you have to go through this." He said. Aryan smiled and shook her head, "It's not your fault, Ge. Glad you're here for me." She said. Kris smiled, "I'll always be here for you." He said. Suddenly, the door opened and showed Chen and Xiumin. Xiumin walked over her and hugged her gently, "Oh my god, Aryan. We were so worried. Glad you woke up already." He said. Aryan smiled, "Why, how many days have I been sleeping?" She asked. "Three and a half." Chen said. Aryan's eyes widened, "Really?" She said. Xiumin laughed, "Yes. and Sehun has been going nuts." He said. Aryan laughed, "Really. I miss him too though." She said. Kris butted in, "Too bad, he's at school." He said. Aryan laughed, "Pshh. Jealous again." She said. Chen and Xiumin laughed, "Owned by little princess!" They cheered and shared a high five. Kris rolled his eyes, "Why are you both here anyways? Shouldn't you be at the office?" He asked. Chen stood up, "In a matter of fact,  we came here to take care of little princess because you, Mr. Wu is needed at the office." He said. Kris sighed, "Really?" He said. He looked at Aryan, "Little one, Sorry. I have to go. It must be Mr. Lee." He said and stoop up to kiss her forehead. Aryan shook her head, "No, It's fine. Beside, my two dorky oppas are here to take care of me so you can go." She said. Kris smiled but glared at the two. "You better take care of here, or else.." He said and waved to Aryan and walked out. Aryan looked at Chen and Xiumin, "What now?" She asked. Xiumin and Chen exchanged evil looks, "This will be fun.." They said and began calling Sehun. Aryan's eyes widened, "Oppa! Sehun is having his class, stop bothering him!" She said. The two just laughed and continued to call Sehun and after some couple of rings, he anwered, "Hello?" He said. The two laughed, "Sehun, Aryan has woken up and too bad, you aren't here." They teased. Meanwhile Sehun was in class and thank god his teacher isn't there yet. "What? She already is awake?" He said. Sehun heard Aryan, "Sehun-Oppa!" She shouted. Sehun stood up, "I'll be right there!" He said through the phone. Sehun ran out and even heard Kai, "Sehun! Where are you going?" Kai said but Sehun just shrugged him and went to the hospital. Oh my god, I can't wait to finally see her. 

 



A/N: 

Hi guys, It has beeeeen a looooong time. HAHA

Anyways, I will be having a vacation and I'll be going out of town so I can't update until 17.

But after that, I'll update for sure.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I missed you all so muchh so make sure to post a comment, okay? 

Commeent please? HAHA. 

Bye guys, see you at the next one! <3