Chapter 15

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 15

Next Morning, Aryan was called by Chanyeol from her room. "Mei, let's go. I'll bring you somewhere." He said. Aryan nodded, "Ne, I'll just change my clothes." She said. Soon, she came down and saw EXO lounging at the Living room, watching tv. "Aren't you going with us too?" She asked them. Chanyeol laughed, "No, just the 3 of us with Kris." He said. Aryan nodded, "Arasso." They saw Kris going down on the stairs, completely god-like with his looks. Aryan looked at him, "What Kris, are we going to a party or something?" She asked rhetorically. "No, that's just how he dress up." Tao said and nodded. Aryan laughed, "Arasso. EXO-Oppas, we'll be going~" She said and walked out the door. "Guys, don't burn the house okay? Don't die." Chanyeol said. Well let's just say that, he bids goodbye that way. EXO nodded, "Ne~" Kris got his car keys from the table, "Don't do anything funny. Bye." He said. Kris, Chanyeol and Aryan were at Kris' car, Audi 87. "Oppa, we are we going?" She asked. Chanyeol looked at her, "We're going shopping." He said casually. Aryan whined, "Not again~" She said. Kris looked at her, "You need new clothes, Mei." He said. Aryan doesn't hate shopping but what she hates is that, Kris and Chanyeol are the ones dragging her to stores, giving her clothes to check and so on. "Arasso." She pouted. Kris laughed, "I'll treat you ice cream later." He said. Aryan brightened up, "Jinjja? Then faster, Ge." She said. They soon arrived the mall, "Okay, where shall we start?" Kris said. When they walked inside the stores, girls were looking at Kris and Chanyeol, almost drooling. Aryan is quite possesive when it comes to his brothers. "Ge, Oppa, faster. The girls are looking at you." She whispered. Kris laugh, "Let them." He said. Aryan pouted, "I don't want." She whined. Kris laughed, "Arasso~" He said and held Aryan's hands. Chanyeol was busy winking at the girls. Aryan slapped his back, "Stop winking at them~" She whined. Chanyeol smiled, "Why, are you jealous?" He asked. Aryan looked at him like he was from another planet, "Just don't wink at them!" She raised her voice, turning red. Kris nudged Chanyeol, "Stop." He said. Chanyeol smiled and patt Aryan's head, "Arasso. Oppa is sorry." He said and kissed her temples. Aryan softened, "Oppa, where shall we go?" She said wrapping her arms around Chanyeol's arms. "There." He said and pointed to Forever 21. Kris nodded, "Let's go there." He said. When they arrived the boutique, the 3 of them looked around. "Mei, try this." Kris said and gave Aryan a dress. Soon, she tried a quite a few dresses. For the nth time, she went inside to try the dress but when she opened the door to show Kris, she was welcomed by a bunch of clothes. "Try these." Chanyeol smiled. Aryan sighed, Exactly why I don't want shopping with them. Kris looked at Aryan. This won't do, she's tired already. He thought. He looked at Chanyeol, "Get them all. They'll probably look good on her." He said. Chanyeol nodded, "Ne, Hyung." He said and went to the counter. Kris looked at Aryan, "Change, okay?" He said and kissed Aryan's temples. Aryan smiled and nodded. She went back to the Fitting room to change to her clothes. When she went out, she saw Chanyeol and Kris holding a bunch of paper bags, "Oppa, that's a lot." She said and pointed to the bags. Kris smiled, "No that's just enough." He said. Aryan smiled, "Can we get Ice cream now?" She asked. "Not until you eat lunch, babe." Chanyeol said. Aryan nodded and headed to the food court. Kris ordered food for them while the 2 reserved seats. Just when they sat, girls where looking at Chanyeol again, almost drooling. Aryan looked at the girls, "Oppa, they're looking again." She said. Chanyeol smiled and winked at the girls, "Let them." He said. Aryan looked furious, "Stop winking at them!" She said. Chanyeol smiled, "Don't worry, I just have my eyes on  you. Don't be jealous." He said. Aryan pouted, "I hate them." She said. Just when Chanyeol could speak, Kris came with the foods. "Chanyeol, what are you doing again?" He asked and sat beside Aryan. She looked at the girls as they looked at them more because of Kris. Aryan pouted, "Ge~" She whined. Kris smiled and looked at her, "What is it?" He asked. Aryan hugged Kris and buried her face on his chest. Kris smiled and kissed her temples, "C'mon. Tell Gege." He whispered. Aryan shook her head, causing her hair to get messy. Kris looked at Chanyeol, "What happened?" He mouthed. Chanyeol pointed at the Girls at the other table. Kris looked at Aryan worriedly, "Mei, just don't mind them, okay?" He said. Aryan pulled away, "I don't like the way they look at you." She said. Kris sighed. This kid is jealous. Kris looked at her and fixed her hair, "It's okay, Mei. Just eat. We'll get your ice-cream after this, okay?" He said. Aryan just nodded and ate her food. Can she be any cuter than this? He thought. 

 


 

A/N:

Hi, this will be the last update for today, I'm sorry.

I'm still sick and facing the Lp isn't working at all.

I'll try to update tomorrow.

I'm really sorry.

Please comment? Please, please? 

Hehe. Thank you guys, love u all. xx