Chapter 16

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 16

When the three got home, Aryan was far beyond annoyed. "Why do they have to look at them that way." She mumbled, removing her shoes. "They don't have the right, they are my brothers." She mumbled again. She slumped on the couch, eyebrows knitted together. "Can't they just keep their eyes to themselves?" She mumbled for the nth time. Since they were at the car, driving home she was mumbling sentences Kris and Chanyeol can barely hear. She picked a pillow and hit the couch, "Why, do, they, have, to, stare, that, way, at, my, brothers!!" She shouted, hitting the couch at each words. Sehun saw her from the kitchen and sat beside her, "What happened?" He asked. Aryan looked at him and hit him with the pillow. "You see, we were eating at the mall and there were some girls there who was staring-almost drooling on the brothers." She said. Sehun laughed, "Why are you laughing, ha? Do you think I'm funny? I hate you!" She shouted and hit him with the pillow again. Sehun looked at her, "Look, I don't get why you are so angry, just stop, It's done. You're turning red. They're not worth it!" He said. Aryan looked at him like he was from another planet, "You see, they-" She said but was cut by Jongin and Tao, "She's just jealous." He said and walked to the kitchen. Aryan sighed, remind me why am I living with these losers. She thought.  She looked around and saw Tao and Kai on the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge, "Where's the others?" She asked. Sehun pointed at the Cinema room, "Watching." Adult stuffs. He said. Aryan stood up, "I'll go watch too~" She sang, "No-" Sehun stopped her but just as Aryan open the door, they heard EXO shout. "NOO~!", "Don't come in!" They heard. Just as Aryan saw the movie they were watching, Ohh so that's why the maknaes are out.. She thought. She looked at them wide eyed, "I'm sorry. E-enjoy, watching your.. uhm, yeah." She said and closed the door. Sehun looked at her, "I tried to stop you, but you were too fast." He said. Aryan laughed, watching those stuffs while I'm at home, eh?  She thought. She looked at Sehun, "Oppa, let's play at the game room." She said. Sehun nodded and stood up. He went to the Game room while Aryan called Jongin and Tao. "Oppa, Let's go play." She said. Just as she walk out of the Kitchen she tripped over something but Tao managed to catch her on time. Their faces were so close Aryan can feel Tao's breath on her face. "T-thank you, Tao-Ge." She said and straightened up. Tao looked around and scratched the back of his neck. Jongin felt a pang on his heart. Seeing the girl he likes, caught by someone instead of him and her blushing by the skinship, is a no no. "U-uhm, let's go." She said and walked to the Game room. Fix yourself Aryan, you're so embarrassing. Tripping over something! So clumsy. She thought. When they went inside the game room, Sehun was already playing pool. Aryan, however, doesn't know how to hold and release the cue. She stood beside Sehun, "Oppa, can you teach me?" She asked. Sehun looked at her, "Arasso. Get one cue." He said and pointed to the cue holder, attached to the wall. She picked a brown embed with red and black designs. She stood beside Sehun, "How do you hold this?" She said. Sehun stood behind her and held her right hand, indirectly embracing her. Just as he held her right hand, she felt electricity rush through her veins. She shook her head, Litsen to Sehun!  She thought. "You put your hands like this-" He said and placed her fingers on the right positions, "Then on the other one, just hold it like this-" He said and cocoon-ed her hand with his to hold the cue on place. He held her right hand and aimed for the cue ball (White ball). He retracted his hand back, together with Aryan and trusted it forward causing the cue ball to hit the Triangle arranged balls. "Wahh~" She was amazed. Two balls went in the hole, the red and blue one. Aryan jumped causing her head to bump on Sehun's Chin. "Oww!" He gasped. Aryan looked at him wide-eyed, "O-omo! Sehun-Oppa, I-im so sorry, Omg." She said and holding Sehun's arms. Sehun smiled, "It's alright." He said. Aryan looked at him smiling. The dimple-like crease beside his nose and his Crescent-shaped eyes. She felt butterflies on her stomach and tingle on her fingers. Her heart beat faster. Sehun looked at her, "Hey, I said I'm alright." He said. Aryan blinked and shook her head, "Uh-uh.. I-I'm sorry, again." She said and walked out. She leaned on the door and held her chest, Why do I feel this way? 

 


A/N:

Hi, guys! I'm sorry, I didn't update yesterday. :(

But I updated today, despite the dizziness and headache. :(

Thanks for the new subbies and the comments. I really love having them.

Please comment, okay? Please? Please? This will make my day, hehe.

Btw, classes are starting again tomorrow so my updates my get a little slower that the usual.

But don't worry, I can definitely update.

I love you guys, take care. xx