Chapter 30

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 30

The first semester of college ended and by this Sehun and Aryan used every second they can consume being together. However, Aryan was still confused. She wasn't sure if they were a couple already or Sehun was just on his way to court her and the likes. Aryan shifted on her seat when she saw Sehun approach her. "Hey." He said and sat beside her. It was weekends and Aryan had nothing to do but to lounge at the pool, dipping her feet.Aryan smiled at Sehun timidly. "Sehun-Oppa, can I ask you something?" She asked him. Sehun nodded, "Ofcourse." He answered. Ask now Aryan, or forever hold your peace. She thought. "We.. I.. W-what are we?" She asked him. Sehun looked at her was taken a back by her question. Was she confused all this time?  He thought. "Well, what do you think?" He asked her back. Aryan pouted. "I don't know. I've never been in a relationship before and so as falling in love." She said. Sehun smiled and kissed her temples. "As much as I want you to be mine, right now. I still have to gather my courage and guts to ask your brothers about this. I love you, yes. But I still have to respect you as well as your brothers." He explained. Aryan felt disappointed but she wasn't confused anymore. Aryan smiled, "How thoughtful or you, Sehun-Oppa." She murmured. Sehun smiled, "I'm planning on telling them later." He said. Aryan gasped. "Oppa, no. Just take your time." She said. Sehun smiled and shook his head. "No. I have a few rivals so I might as well be a step ahead of them." He said. Aryan's brows furrowed, "Rivals?" She asked. Sehun looked at her. "Pabo. Those freshmens at Hakyeon likes you." He said. Aryan laughed, "What the hell, Sehun-Oppa." She said and laughed. Sehun laughed and kissed her temples. Aryan felt everything she always felt when Sehum made this sweet gestures. As usual, the beet root color on her cheeks never failed to make Sehun smile. "It's cute when you blush." Sehun said. Aryan chuckled and slapped his chest playfully. Sehum saw her smile, but not the genuine one he always saw. "What's bothering you?" He asked her as her hugged Aryan sideward. "I'm moving to Taemin's house tomorrow." She said slowly. Sehun frowned. "Why do you ahve to live there anyways?" He asked her rather rhetorically. She shrugged. "I don't know." She said and pouted. Sehun sighed but smiled at her. "I think Taemin-hyung is not that bad though." He said. "I've read some papers about him and Kris told me some too. I think he's a good guy and he will take care of you." He said. As much as it pained his heart, she wanted to assure Aryan that she will be fine. Aryan nodded, "Yeah, he's not that bad. He's a fun person but I don't know what to think of him yet." She said. Sehun smiled, "Don't you worry, Sehun-Oppa will be there to the rescue when Taemin-hyung tries something funny on you." He said. Aryan felt relieved that Sehun was there to comfort her, but the feeling of uneasiness was still there. The next morning, Kris helped Aryan move to Taemin's house. "I'm afraid you have to share rooms with me." Taemin said. Aryan wanted to punch him in the face just then. Taemin noticed her glare and chuckled. "I'm just joking. You'll have your room, don't worry." He said as he walked to the rather elegant corridor. Just beside Taemin's room was Aryan's. "I'll leave you two. Please call some of the maids if you need help." Taemin said to Kris as he bowed. Kris bowed back and nodded. They entered the room which was really big, as elegant furnitures, comfortable and spacious. "Are you okay here? Do you want me to call Chanyeol to help you or what?" Kris asked Aryan as he had to go because of his meeting with the Kyungs. Aryan smiled and shook her head. "I'm fine, Ge. You can go now. Thank you." She said as she hugged Kris. "Please come back early." She said. Kris smiled and kissed her temples, "I will, princess." He said as he went out. Aryan sighed. "Time to unpack." She said. Long and tiring day, Aryan..

 


A/N:

Hi guys. It has been a long time, eh?

Anyways. I'm back with a filler chapter. 

I'll update the next one after this. 

Please comment? please?

HAHA. Thanks for the new subbies and comments!

Truly appreciate them guys, thank you very much. :) 

See you at the next one guys, Love you all. xx