Chapter 5

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 2

 

"Oppa~ Let's go swim, jebal?" Aryan used aegyo on Lay. EXO and Aryan just got from buying her school supplies with Kris and enrolling at Hakyeon University of Seoul which Aryan was super excited about. Well, school starts tomorrow. Lay looked at her, "You have school tomorrow, Mei." Lay said. Aryan pouted, "But it's just 4 pm? Do you expect me to sleep this hour?" Aryan pouted and sniffed. Lay softened, "Arasso, arasso. Get changed, I'll tell the others." He said and kissed Aryan's temples. Aryan smiled, "Thank you, Yixing- Oppa, I love you so much. hehe." She said and kissed Lay's cheeks. "Welcome, little one. Now go." He said and patted her . Aryan laughed and held her , "Byuntae Oppa!" She shouted. Lay laughed, "I'm not!" He said and dissapeared from the hallway. Aryan proceeded to the Walk-in closets which was just separated by a glass to Kai's and Sehun's. She started picking her clothes for swimming. She got some distressed demin shorts and a black shirt. She nodded, "This will do." She said and started taking her clothes of-- "NO DON'T!" She gasped and covered her chest. "W-who are you?" She said. Sehun showed himself on the glass separating their closets. "It's me Sehun. Why do you have to change here?" He said while covering his eyes. Aryan stuttered, "A-ah, I-- should have been super excited." She laughed and began putting the shirt on. Sehun laughed, "Excited for what?" He asked. "Well, I begged Lay Oppa to swim because It's our last summer vacation day." She said and approached Sehun. She poked his shoulders, "Open your eyes, I'm done." She said. Sehun smiled and removed his hands. "Oppa--" Aryan said but was cut by the doors opening abruptly, "WERE GOING SWIMMINGGG!!" They heard Chanyeol scream, removing his shirt on the process. Aryan and Sehun laughed but they were stopped by Kris who were looking at them with fierce eyes. "What were you two doing here?" He asked. "Alone." He continued. Sehun reddened. "O-Oppa. I was going to change my clothes here, and I didn't know Sehun-Oppa was at his closet, changing too." Aryan said and looked at her fiddled fingers. "So he saw you?" Kris asked. "I don't know. He shouted when I didn't already had my shirt." She said. EXO was now looking at them. "Sehun, did you see?" Kris asked. Sehun shook his head and looked at Kris, "I swear to God, Kris-hyung, I didn't. My reflex was fast enough to close my own eyes." He said. Kris shook his head, "Aryan, next time you change clothes, go to your room. You never know this hormonal teenagers can do!" He said. Aryan nodded. She knew he was serious. Considering that he called her by her first name and he shouted. Kris never-never shout at his sister. "I'm sorry, Kris-ge. Please don't be mad at Sehun-Oppa." Aryan said. Kris sighed, "Arasso, but next time just get your clothes here, then change at your room." He said and hugged her, "I'm sorry, I got angry." Kris said and kissed her temples. He cupped her face, "C'mon, Mei. Do you really want to ruin the mood? We're going swimming right?" He said. Aryan smiled, "Yes. We are, Ge. Now get your changed so I can push you to the pool for revenge." She said and kissed his cheeks. Kris laughed and saw Aryan skipping with EXO out the room, "This kid, jinjja. How can I stay mad at her?" He said and walked to his closet. "What shall I wear?" He said as he got his board shorts and decided to go shirtless. Soon, he got to the pool and saw the boys all shirtless. He looked at  Aryan who was well, laughing her of. Suddenly, Aryan stood up and walked to Kris, "Hi, Ge." She said. Kris smiled, "You wouldn't push me there, would you?"He said. Aryan shook her head innocently. He walked to one of the benches to place his towel, "Ge, let's go, pali~" Aryan shouted. Kris laughed and walked at the edge of the pool with Aryan, "Hold my hand." He said. But even before they held hands, Chanyeol pushed them off. Luckily, Aryan knew how to swim. She's an athlete after all. Chanyeol just laughed his off closing his eyes not noticing that Krias and Aryan already got out from the pool. When he noticed Aryan and Kris didn't float of the water, he panicked. "Aryan, Kris!" He said and shouted. He jumped of the pool and looked for Aryan underwater, yet he seem to find them. He floated and saw Aryan, Kris and the rest of EXO laughing at him, "Who is funny now, Chanyeol?" Kris said, laughing. Chanyeol whined, "I was so worried." He said. Aryan laughed and jumped in the pool with Chanyeol. She floated and went near to Chanyeol, wrapping her leg on his waist. "Don't worry, Oppa. I know how to swim. I'm not the Champion of XiXuan Highschool in Swimming for nothing!" She said and kissed his cheek. Chanyeol laughed, "Right. I forgot." He said. Aryan smiled, "Oppa, race me. 1, 2-" Aryan said and soon swam. "Hey not fair!" He shouted and swam to the end but ended up getting defeated. "You lose, Oppa. Get my towel for me~"  She said and smiled. Chanyeol groaned. "Ugh, why do I have to be her brother." He said and stood up to get Aryan her towel. "Well, having these 2 giants is not bad at all." Aryan said and propped herself using her elbows.