Chapter 21

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 21

Sehun soon woke up and saw Jongin waiting for them alone at the sofa, watching tv. "Hyung. You came?" Sehun said. Jongin looked at him and nodded, "Yeah. hyungs just bought dinner. Do you need something?" He asked. Sehun looked at Aryan, She's sleeping when I need her. He thougt. He tried sitting up but it hurts like hell. "Sehun-ah." Jongin stood up and helped him. "Hyung, I need to go to the bathroom." Sehun said. Jongin nodded and pressed the buttons to call the nurse to temporarily remove his IV. The nurse arrived just after the button was pressed and removed the IV. Jongin thanked the nurse and helped Sehun stand up. "Careful." Jongin said. Sehun winced in pain. Just moving his upper extremities hurts, how do you think how it hurts moving his whole body? Soon, Sehun was inside the bathroom, doing his thing while Jongin wait outside. Jongin went beside Aryan and kneeled beside her. He removed the hair on Aryan face. Jongin held her hand and kissed it softly. "No matter what, I'll fight for you. And I hope Sehun doesn't wants you too." He whispered. Sehun, opened the door and saw Jongin holding Aryan's hand. He cleared his throat. Jongin looked back at Sehun and walked back to him, placing Aryan's and back carefully not to wake her up. Jongin helped Sehun lay on his bed again. "Hyung, do you.. perhaps.. like.. Aryan?" Sehun asked. Jongin looked at him and fixed his blanket.This is the time. He thought. He sat beside Sehun. "No, I don't like her." Jongin said. Sehun felt relieved. "I love her." Jongin continued. Just as Sehun felt relieved, his world came crashing down. "Hyung.." He said. Jongin looked at him. "Do you like her?" Jongin asked Sehun. Sehun looked at Aryan for a brief seconds then back to Jongin. "Yeah." He said. Just then, All the worries of Jongin came true. Mutual as Sehun, his world came crashing down, knowing that Sehun, whom he treat as his brother, likes the girls he likes. "Hyung, I-I really don't to lose our friendship but, I'm willing to fight for her. I lover her, probably much more than you do.." He said slowly. Jongin looked at him. "I'm willing to fight for her too, Sehun." He said and offered his hand. "May the best man win?" Jongin asked him. Sehun smiled and took his hand. "May the best man win, hyung." He said. Jongin smirked, "Goodluck. you're going to need it." He said. Sehun chuckled, "cocky, eh?" He asked. Jongin laughed, "Just joking. But Sehun, promise me one thing.." He said. Sehun looked at him, "Mm?" He hummed for him to continue. Jongin looked at him. "If Aryan chose one of us.. I don't want us to hate each other." He said. "I don't want to lose this friendship, Sehun-ah. You're just as important as Aryan to me and I can't afford to lose you. I treat you like my real brother so please.." He said. Sehun smiled and patted his thigh, "Don't worry, hyung. You're as much as important to me too, so I wont. You too okay? Don't hate me if Aryan choses me." He said playfully. Jongin smiled and punched his arm softly. "Arasso." He said. Soon, EXO arrived with the dinner. The room was big enough for all of them so they decided to eat dinner together at the hospital. "Aryan, I talked to Mr. Cho. He said you need to attend class tomorrow." Kris said. Aryan sighed. She definitely didn't want to leave Sehun. "Who's staying for Sehun?" Kris asked. Xiumin raised his hand. "I'm done with my works so I can take care of him tomorrow." He said. Kris nodded. "Okay." He said and continued eating. Aryan who was sulking beside Sehun looked at him. "I'm leaving you, Sehun-Oppa." She said. Sehun smiled and pat her head, "I will be fine, Aryan-ah." He said. Aryan pouted. "I don't want to go to class. Sehun-Oppa won't be there with me, so I'll be sitting with that creepy guy beside me alone." She said. Sehun smiled, "Attend class, Aryan-ah. Make sure to take the notes for me, okay?" He said. Aryan once again sulked. Even though she was intelligent and all, she despise going to school just because she hate sitting, listening to the teacher who teaches them things she learned over and over again. She sighed, I guess I'll have to go tomorrow. She thought. Soon, they were done eating dinner. Kris saw Aryan sulking at the corner and mumbling about how she wasn't be able to take care of Sehun. Suddenly, Sehun's doctor came and checked his condition. "You seem to be recovering fast, Mr. Oh." He said and scribbled something on his pad. Kris looked at the doctor, "Doc, can we transfer Sehun at the house? I mean, we'll just have him medicated there and observed by the doctors there too, just at the house." He said. The doctor looked at him. "Well, yes. But It do cost alot. Considering that we will be moving the equipment of this hospital to your house, it'll really cost a lot. But I suggest you, Mr. Wu, to just let Sehun stay here. He's recovering pretty fast and I think he'll be able to go home in no time." The doctor said. Kris wanted to transfer Sehun at the house so they can have just a quick access to him whenever they want to see Sehun. Sehun looked at Kris, "Hyung, no need. I'll recover really fast." He said. Kris sighed, "Alright. Just stay here." He said. The doctor nodded and bid goodbye. Soon, they all were tired and wanted to go home. EXO bid goodbyes to Sehun while Aryan stayed for a while. "Sehun-Oppa, I'm sorry I can't stay with you but, Xiumin-Oppa will. I will visit you tomorrow at lunch so don't miss me, okay?" She said jokingly and placed the new chopped mangoes in front of him. "Goodnight, Oppa. Get well soon, see you tomorrow." She said. Just as she walked away. Sehun caught her wrist and tugged her back. He mastered all his strength to sit up and reach Aryan's forehead. He kissed her forehead, "Goodnight." He said. Aryan felt her hear melt at his actions, butterflies, tingles and the warm feeling came back on her veins. He smiled at her, "Take care." He said. Aryan nodded and walked out the door smiling gently. I'll definitely have to ask Kris later. 

 


 

A/N:

So the battle begins, Sehun vs. Kai. HAHA.

There's still Daehyun guys, don't forget. He might like her. Who knows?

Anyways, Double update, guys. :) 

Please comment? Please? KEKE~

I'll try to update later again. :)

Thank you. Love you all. xx