Chapter 4

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 4

After hours of sleep, the maids were done unpacking EXO's and Aryan's clothes and place them on the Walk in closets. EXO and Aryan decided to lounge at the Game room and play Kinect. "Let's play Kinect sports!" Aryan shouted and placed the Cd on the Kinect. "Ugh, not again~!" Suho pouted. Well, Aryan was a pretty good athlete and yes, even in Kinect. No one in EXO san defeat her Winning streaks of New world Record scores. "Game. I'll beat you this time." Sehun said and stood beside her. Aryan smirked, "Try me, Sehun-oppa." They started playing and chose the Track and Field. They started playing while the others are Playing billiards and the others, well, playing with the Xbox and Playstations. After hours of just, playing. The Jung Ahjussi told them that dinner was ready. They stopped playing and headed to the Diner Area and saw a couple of scrumptious meals. "Wah~ I'll get fat if we eat this kind of foods everyday." Xiumin said. EXO laughed and nodded. They prayed and blessed the food and started to dig in. "This is so delicious." Baekhyun said. Compliments and comments are given to the delicious foods. When they were done, they proceeded to the Cinema room to watch some movies. "What would like to watch?" Chanyeol asked. "Were done with Human centipede 1 right? Let's go with the part 2." D.O said. All of the member agreed and well, Aryan to. She got nothing to do anymore. "Don't worry, babe. Sit with me." Jongin said. Aryan looked at Kris. "Go with Kai. I'll get you blankets okay?" Kris said and kissed her temples. Aryan nodded and approached Jongin faster than the normal speed, "Oppa, I'm scared." She said and hugged him. Jongin smiled, "Don't worry babe, I'll protect you." He said and kissed her temples. Soon, Kris arrived with maids trailing beside him holding the blankets and a bunch of snacks. "Okay, start~" He said. The movie soon started. The Background sound of the movie made Aryan shiver and snuggled closely to Jongin. Jongin chukled, "Babe, it's okay." He said. Aryan nodded and also started to watch the movie. When they were at the middle part of the movie, there were some scenes that weren't appropriate for kids. "Princess, close you eyes!" Chanyeol screamed. Before Aryan close her eyes, Jongin covered her eyes with his hands. "This isn't for your innocent eyes~"  He said. Aryan laughed at the dorkiness of him. "It is done?" Aryan asked. "No, not yet." Jongin said. After some seconds, "Done?" She asked. Jongin shook his head, "No, not yet." He said. Aryan sighed. "How can I watch this way?" Aryan pouted. Jongin removed his hands, "Okay done." He beamed. Aryan laughed and got a bag of chips. She tries opening it but it wasn't opening, "Oppa, can you open this for me?" She asked and gave Jongin a bag of Lay's. "Sure." Jongin said and opened the bag effortlessly. "How come?" She asked. Jongin laughed, "What kind of athlete are you?" Jongin asked. Aryan laughed, "I'm sorry okay? Opening a bag of chips isn't a sport." She said. Jongin laughed, "Arasso." He said and hugged her tighter. Soon, the movie ended and decided to head to their rooms to sleep. Chanyeol and Kris tucked Aryan in her bed, "Goonight, little one." Chanyeol said and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, Channie Oppa." She said. "Goodnight, princess. Make sure to lock the door." He said and kissed her temples. "Goodnight, Kris-Ge." She said. "Don't forget to pray." Chanyeol said and walked out the door with Kris. Aryan nodded and smiled. "This two giants, jinjja." She smiled and prayed. Soon she was done saying her prayers. "Eomma, Appa. Goodnight. I miss you.." She said and soon drifted to dreamland.