Chapter 18

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 18

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and immediately brought Sehun to the emergency room. Kris was done filling the papers for Sehun's admission to the hospital. "Mei, don't worry about Sehun. He's strong, he can do this." Kris said as he hugged Aryan. Aryan cried again and buried his face on Kris' chest. "I can't help it. Sehun-Oppa is hurt, and I can't do anything." She said. Suddenly, they heard their names being called by EXO. They immediately saw Aryan currents state, and it was not good. "Where's Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked Kris. Kris looked up, "He's at the emergency room." He said. Aryan pulled from Kris' hug and looked at the emergency room. She cried once again. Seeing Sehun's smiling face and being cheerful is what she want to see right now. His crescent-shapes eyes when he smiles, and the dimple-like crease on the each sides of his nose. Suho immediately held Aryan's hands. "Aryan-ah, look. Sehun's quite strong, and we know that. You just have to be strong for him, okay? Don't cry." He said. Aryan nodded and hugged Kris once again. Soon, the emergency doors opened causing them to stand, "How's Sehun, doc?" Kris asked. The doctor smiled and patted his shoulder, "We have done it perfectly and nothing have gone wrong, but his ribs will take time to heal. Sehun is quite strong too, he stayed awake the whole surgery and didn't even closed his eyes a wink." He said and bowed. EXO bowed too. Aryan can't help but be happy for Sehun, he really didn't close his eyes?  She thought. They walked to Sehun's room and found him eating his fruits peacefully. Chanyeol, Suho, Kyungsoo, and Xiumin went to get foods for them. Aryan saw Sehun and hugged him carefully not to hurt his chest. "Oppa, kwaenchana?" She asked him worriedly. Sehun smiled, "Ofcourse, Aryan-ah." He said and patted Aryan's head. Aryan smiled, Smile, Sehun-Oppa. The remaining members asked Sehun repeatedly if he was alright. Well, they can't help to get worried too. After all, they treat each others as brothers. "I'm really fine, hyungs. It hurts a little, but I can handle." Sehun said. They sighed. They can't help but to blame themselves, we shouldn't have played at the first place. They thought. Sehun smiled, "Hyung, don't even bother to blame yourselves." He said. They smiled, "You really know us." Luhan said and chuckled. Suddenly, the doors opened and came inside the members who bought food. "Let's eat!" Chanyeol said. They all soon ate and decided to lounge at the hospital before going home. "By the way, Sehun. I already told your parents. Min-Eomma almost cried but kept composed and Hun-Appa decided to take a break and visit here." Kris said. Sehun softened. He missed his parents, actually. They are currently handling a business at China with the Wus and Byuns. They call each other's parents Eomma and Appa too because they basically lived together from childhood. Sehun smiled, "Hyung, can I borrow your phone for a while and call appa?" He asked Kris. Aryan looked at him, "Oppa, your phone is with mine." She said and gave Sehun his phone. Sehun remembered. Ah, it's with her. He thought. He dialed his Appa's number. After a couple of rings, his father answered the phone, "Sehun-ah!" He said. Sehun smiled, "Appa." He replied. "Are you doing fine? Me and your mother will be visiting there." He said. Sehun shook his head, "Appa, I'm fine. Just stay there with Eomma. It's a hassle and you still have alot to do, please don't bother going here." He said softly. Sehun's father sighed, "Is it okay?" He asked. Sehun smiled, "Ofcourse, Appa. EXO is here for me and Aryan so it's fine. Tell eomma I miss her. I miss you, appa." He said. Sehun's father softened, "I missed you to son, I'll tell your mother, okay? Please be well, just call if you need us, alright? Don't hurt yourself again." He said. Sehun nodded, "Ne, appa. Bye~" He said. He hung up the phone and smiled, I miss them alot. He thought. Soon, EXO decided to go home, but Aryan insisted on staying with Sehun at the hospital. "Gege, please? Just today. I'll go home tomorrow, I promise." She said. Kris sighed, "Fine. Just don't do anything funny, okay? I'll tell Mr. Cho about it. Go rest, I'll see you tomorrow." Kris said and agreed on Aryan to stay at the hospital after a couple of pleads. Aryan jumped, "Thank you, Ge! I love you, I love you." She said and jumped to hug Kris. Kris nodded and patted her head, "Arasso. Take care of Sehun, okay?" He said. Aryan nodded, "Yes, Ge. Goodnight~" She said. Kris nodded and bid goodbye to Sehun, "Bye Sehun. Bye Mei." They said. Chanyeol went to Aryan and kissed her temples, "Take care, see you tomorrow. Love you, bye." He said. Aryan smiled, "Me too, Oppa. Goodnight~" She said. Chanyeol smiled at Sehun and headed out. Soon, it was Sehun and Aryan at the room. Sehun smiled, "Aryan, sleep. I'll be fine." He said. Aryan yawned, "Arasso, Oppa. Sleep too, okay? You can now close your eyes." She said. Aryan fixed the provided bed beside Sehun intended for the guardian. Soon, Aryan went to slumber, but Sehun can't seem to take his eyes from her sleeping figure. He reached for her hand and intertwined his fngers with her. He smiled, "Thank you for worrying, Aryan-ah." He whispered softly and smiled. He felt his heart beating fast, butterflies on his tummy and tingles on his fingers that are intertwined with Aryan's. Now it's safe to say; I like you, Aryan-ah. 

 


 

A/N:

Hi guys~ Thank you very much for the wonderful comments. :)

Really. I thank you for everything. It feels really nice to know you like the story.

I'll work more harder, guys. 

Please comment? Please? Please?

Bye, guys. Love you all. xx