Chapter 38

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 38

The bell rang indicating the end of classes. "Finally. I though Mr. Cho would sermon us." Myungso said as he fixed his things. After weeks, Myungsoo and Aryan friendship became strong as ever. They had lunch together, and well, they sometimes go to malls and wander around together. "Myungiee, buy me bubble tea?" She asked him. Myungsoo looked at her and laughed, "Fine.. Let's go." He said as he got Aryan's bag and walked to the gates. "It's a nice day today, don't you think?" Myungsoo said. Aryan smiled, "Yeah." She said. Myungsoo looked at her. "Let's go to Lotte World." He suddenly said. Aryan gasped, "Now?" She asked him. Lotte world is probably Aryan's best place. "Yeah, do you want to?" He asked her. Aryan smiled, "But I don't have money. Kris didn't gave me this morning." She pouted. She looked at Myungsoo, "Buy me ticket?" She asked with Aegyo. "Myungiee pweaseee?" She as she placed her fist on the side of her cheeks. "Buing, buinggg~" She said. Myungso laughed and pinched her cheeks. "Arasso. But call Kris-hyung first, he might kill me." He said. Aryan cheered as she hugged Myungsoo, "Thank you very much, Myunggiiiieee~" She said as she got her phone beaming like a kid. "Gegeeee!" She shouted. Kris jerked his from away from his ears. "Calm down, Gege might lose his hearing. What do you want princess? I'll pick you up now." He said. Aryan shook her head as if Kris can see her. "No, don't. Stay at your office. Ge, can I go with Myungiee today?" She asked. Kris laughed, "Where are you going, princess?" He asked. Aryan smiled and looked at Myungsoo. "Lotte World! Oppa said that the weather is nice and it will be fun to go to Lotte." She said. Kris chuckled, "Arasso. But can I talk to Myungsoo first?" He said. Aryan cheered and Kris jerked his phone away again. "Thank you very much, Ge. I love you so much, hehe. Here you go." Aryan said as he passed the phone to Myungsoo who was refusing. "Talk to him. He wants to talk to you." She said as she got Myungsoo's hand and placed the phone on his hand. Myung placed the phone beside his ears. "Hyung?" He asked. Kris chuckled, "Don't be afraid, Kiddo. Please take care of our princess okay. Buy her all she wants, I'll just pay you later, okay?" He said. Myungsoo shook his head, "Hyung, no need. I just got my allowance and I will treat her. Yes, I'll take care of her." He said. Kris insisted, "No Myungsoo. It's your allowance. I'll pay you later on okay. Bye, take care! Enjoy!" Kris said as he hung the phone. Myungsoo gave her the phone and smiled, "Let's go?" He asked her. Aryan shook her head, "No, Myungiee. My Bubble tea first?" She said and smiled mischievously. Myungsoo ruffled her hair, "Fine, let's go." He said as they walked to Myungsoo's car. "Myuungiie, how about my car?" She said as they left her car at school. "We'll get it later, don't worry." He said. They passed by the bubble tea shop, bought some and headed straight to Lotte World. "Myunggiiee, faster~" She said as she pulled Myungsoo's hand who was walking very slowly. Well, for Aryan who was running. Myungsoo chuckled. "Stay here, I'll buy the tickets." He said as he ruffled her hair. Aryan smiled and nodded, "Okayy. Faster Myungiie-Oppa!" She shouted as Myungsoo walked to the ticket booth. After a minute or so, Aryan heard a voice at her back. "Well, well. Look who's here?" She heard and turned around. Just then, she knew her day won't turn out any well starting now.


 

A/N:

Cliffhangerrr. 

Just to clear things up, Myungsoo doesn't like her and see her as a friend, okay?

Or you want him to like her so Sehun would be mad? hehe.

Anyways, thanks for the subbies, lots lot of theeem. hehe. Also for the comments which makes my day. :") 

Please comment to, and I'll update again. ;)