Chapter 49

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 49

After eating, Myungsoo went to Aryan to give her, her present. "Aryan-ah~" He said with a smile. Aryan turned around and faced hi,. "Myungiee!!" She smiled and waved. Myungsoo gave her a blue box with ribbons, "I'm giving this to you now because I can't stay." He said. Aryan pouted, "Aww. Arasso, Thank you, Oppa!" She said and pecked on his cheeks. Myungsoo smiled and bid goodbye to EXO and Daehyun. Sehun walked to her and pouted, "I'm jealous right now, what are you going to do?" Sehun whined. Aryan laughed and ruffled his hair, "Aww, don't be sad~" She said and opened the box Myungsoo gave her. Sehun sat besider her, "What's that?" He asked and waited for her to open it. Turned out it was a cellphone, a white Note 3. Aryan's eyes widened, "Oh my God, this is so expensive." She said and held the phone. Sehun smiled, "Well, It's your birthday, it's worth it." He said and kissed her cheeks. "Chanyeol-Oppa! Kris-Gege!!" She shouted. The two came to her and asked what's wrong. She held her phone up, "Myungie's present!" She said and moved everything to her new phone. The two smiled, "I was supposed to buy you that, good thing I didn't." Chanyeol said and helped her with her new phone. The others soon gave their presents. She got Couple Jackets from Chen and Daehyun, Louis Vitton Duffel bag from Xiumin, A MCM bag from Lay, Victoria's Secret Perfume from Luhan, A Gucci wallet from Tao, A Swatch from Jongin, Fitness Wii from Suho, Nike Volleyball Shoes from Baekhyun, White Samsung Laptop from Chanyeol. She thanked them with the bottom of her heart and even hugged them one by one. But she looked at Kris and held her palms, "Where is my gift?" She pouted. Kris smiled and placed a key on her palm. "What am I supposed to do with this. I am disappointed with you." She pouted. Kris laughed, "No, kiddo. It's a car." He said. EXO Ohh-ed from the backgound. Aryan's brows furrowed, "But I don't know how to drive, I don't even know if I'm allowed." She pouted. Kris nodded, "It's a Bugatti Veyron. Yes you are allowed, you are 19 now." He said. Aryan's eyes widened again, "B-bugatti?" Kris nodded, "Yes, I will bring you to get your license when your healed okay?" He said. Aryan stood up gently and hugged Kris, "Thank you, Kris! I love you!!" She said. Kris smiled, "You are very welcome and I love you too." They all hugged and sang a happy birthday song to her again and helped each other clean up. Since it's quite chilly, Kris and Chanyeol brought her back to her room. She winced when she was being moved back to her bed but that's about it. Chanyeol tucked her to bed. "How's it, little one?" He asked as she was playing with her Laptop. "Thank you, Oppa! I really needed one." She said and kissed his cheeks. Chanyeol ruffled her hair and smiled. Kris came from the bathroom with a wet face towel. "Now, let get you cleaned up." He said and wiped her face and arms gently. Aryan didn't bother this kind of treatment from her brother. Yes she is 2-3 years younger than his brothers but she grew up with them treating her this way. Soon, Chanyeol closed her laptop from her since she was sleeping already. The door opened and Sehun went inside, "Where's the others?" Kris asked. "They already went home since they were tired." He asked. the two nodded and stood up, "Alright, Sehun. Take care of her, I'll call the school for your absence. Don't do anything stupid." Kris said and went out. Sehun nodded and looked at Aryan. He kissed her forehead and smiled, "Happy Birthday, I love you." 


A/N:

Hi guys, I'm back. I've written a few chapter ahead to this and made them on hide.

I'm sorry it took a while, I was so engrossed reading fics too, HAHA.

Anyways, thank you for the new subbies and comments!

See you at the next chapter, bye!