Chapter 48

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 48

Aryan woke up on my room alone. Well, this birthday can't seem to be better. She sighed. She sat up and winced. Her elbows and waist can't seem to get better to. "What a great birthday I have." She sighed and opened the TV. A nurse came inside the room and gave her the medicines she was supposed to take. "Why is there a wheelchair there?" She asked the nurse. The nurse smiled, "Ah. We'll be taking few more test on your waist." She said. Aryan just shrugged. A few more nurses went in the room and helped her to move to a wheel chair. The nurse took much precautions on her waist but she can't seem to break into them. "Stop please, it's painful!" She shouted as she held onto her waist. Her face was contorted to the pain she was feeling. "Please call Kris, please." She pleaded the nurse. The nurse nodded and dialed Kris immediately. A minute or two, Kris arrived in her room and dash towards her. "Kris, It's so painful." She cried on his shoulder. Kris hugged her and patted her head. "It will be over soon, okay." He said and kissed her forehead. Aryan spent weeks bedridden so it wasn't a surprise she was feeling awfully painful sitting on a wheelchair. Kris nodded to the nurses and just decided to take Aryan to the rooftop himself. While they were on the elevator, Aryan said something that broke Kris' heart. "Did you perhaps.. forgot my birthday?" She said with such a very low tone, a very sad one. Kris just looked at her and smiled. "You'll see." He said. They arrived at the door of the rooftop. "What are we doing here? Are you going to push me off or something that you finally realized that I'm a burden?" Aryan asked Kris rhetorically. Kris laughed, "You'll see." he said placed a blindfold on her. He finally opened the door and placed her just in the middle of everything and EXO, Myungsoo and Daehyun in front of her. Kris removed her blindfold and just then, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" She saw EXO, Myungsoo and Daehyun singing happy birthday in front of her. She covered and looked at Kris, tears falling down. Kris just smiled and Aryan looked back. Tears kept falling down on her face until the song already finished. "Blow your cake!" They shouted. Chanyeol pushed her wheelchair nearer the cake. "I hate all of you." She managed to say. She closed her eyes and made a wish. I hope that EXO and I will be together forever, and I know that Appa and Eomma is watching us from above. Thank you for everything and I also wish that I will heal fast. She thought and blew the cake. "Aww.." Almost all of them said. Suho went to her and gave her a bouquet of blue roses. She thanked Suho and faced EXO. She wiped her tears and talked. "Thank you, really. I really thought you all forgot my birthday. I woke up a while ago and I was alone. I was moved to this wheelchair saying that I was getting my waist tested again and it was horribly painful. But this happened. Thank you, really." She said. They said a few "Aww"s before she continued again. "This is the 4th time I'll be spending my birthday without Appa and Eomma but this feels really complete. Thank you, very much EXO-Oppas, Myungiie and Daehyun-Oppa." She said and EXO together with Myungsoo and Daehyun which was rather shy and went to her and gave her gentle pecks on her cheeks and of course, Sehun was the last one. He looked at her for a while and smiled at her, "Were you always this beautiful?" He whispered. However, EXO heard and made fake coughs and puke noises. Sehun glared at them. He faced Aryan again and kissed her temples. And the next thing brought Aryan to tears again. Sehun kneeled on his knees, "I never really got to ask you to be my girlfriend." He smiled and looked at Kris and Chanyeol. "Don't worry about Kris and Chanyeol-hyung, I have asked them already. And guess what, they said that I can finally ask you now and they will always be there to rip my head of if I made you broken, which I won't do because I love so much." He said. Aryan covered her face and cried and cried. Never she did expected this. Sehun held her wrist and faced her. "Aryan, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Aryan looked at Kris and Chanyeol who was jokingly shaking their heads but laughed them off. "Of course, Sehun-Oppa." She said confidently. EXO cheered and hugged each other which Aryan didn't know why but laughed it off. Sehun held her hands and placed the custom made ring. "It's a commitment ring and it's made with our birthstones. Sapphire and Diamond." He said and looked at her. "I have one too, look." He said and showed her his. Aryan hugged Sehun ever so gently and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Sehun-Oppa." She said. "OKAY, TIME TO STOP THE LOVEY DOVEY STUFF AND LET'S EAT!" Chanyeol clapped his hands and shouted. Sehun and Aryan laughed, "Okay, hyung." Sehun said and pushed Aryan to the table. Aryan felt happy seeing the food she missed eating. Steaks, Mashed Potatoes and her favorite, Creamy Carbonara. But Chanyeol soon brought her back to reality. "No, missy. you will be eating your Vitamin K rich foods and we are eating those." He said and gave her the plate which was full of Brocolli, Squash and a very little amount of meat. "But Chan--" She was cut, "Uh uh. Eat those." She sighed and looked at her plate but smiled anyways, The best birthday ever. 

The ring:

 


A/N:

SUPER DUPER LONG TIME NO SEE MY DEAR READERS. 

I have a very good news, mehe. 

Since it's Winter break, I will be spending my time updating! 

I will work harder to give you a more amazing and fast updates!

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU EVERYONE. 

Thank you for not unsubbing and sticking with me with our journey.

Thank you for the comments, subbies and upvotes, really.

And finally, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. 

Hope you a blessed Christmas and a blessed new year!