Chapter 47

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 47

EXO was decorating the rooftop while Kris and Chanyeol were taking care of Aryan. "Where are the others?" Aryan asked while eating her breakfast. Kris shrugged, "Maybe home." He said. Aryan shrugged and ate more. Her medical condition was better but she was healing pretty slow. The doctor said that the chances of her playing sports would be minimal due to her waist but nonetheless, she can try playing again with a lot of practice. As soon as Aryan woke up, she knew it was her birthday but no one greeted her yet. She was thinking that it was either two of this reason; One, they were too engrossed on taking care of her or they just didn't know it was her birthday. She looked at Kris and Chanyeol, "Do you want to tell me something? Anything?" She asked in hopes of her brothers greeting her. The two looked at each other and shook their heads, perfectly acting. "None, why?" Kris asked. Aryan looked at them, "Didn't you forget something?" She asked again. Chanyeol beamed and jumped, "It's thanksgiving!" He said. Aryan's smile halted, "No, that was not it." She said and pouted. "Maybe Aunt Jinxiao's birthday?" Kris asked. Aryan saddened. Can it be that her two brothers forgot her birthday? Maybe, yes. She shook her head, "No, Aunt Jinxiao's birthday is November 17. Nevermind me, I'll take a nap." She said and faced her back on her brothers. Chanyeol and Kris' face fell when they saw her turn her back. They looked at each other and sighed. "Bear with it for a while." Kris mouthed to Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at Aryan sadly but nodded. After approximately 35-30 minutes, they heard Aryan's snores. They took this as a cue to visit what was happening at the rooftop. Chanyeol and Kris asked a nurse to look after Aryan and tell her when she wakes up that Chanyeol and Kris went to buy fruits. They soon arrived the rooftop and boy, it was amazing. Lights were hanged together with some pictures of them attached to the light with yarns, Blue and White roses filled the tables. Candles were placed on the floor with some rose petals. A table which consists of the food she loves. Kris and Chanyeol looked at the boys, "Are we ready?" Kris asked. He looked at his clock, "5:00." Chanyeol looked at him. "It's still a bit early though. We need the sun to set so we can light up the lights." He said. Kris nodded and looked around. He noticed Sehun wasn't present. "Where's Sehun?" He asked. Kai looked at him, "He went to buy something." He said. The door opened and Kai looked up, "Oh. There he is." He said. Kris saw Sehun. He was holding a bouquet of blue and white roses, and the velvet box where the customized ring was. Sehun fidgeted. "H-hyung." He said and kept the flowers behind his back. Chanyeol stood beside Kris. "What is that?" They asked. Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. "A-ah. T-this is for.. Aryan." He said. Kris looked around, "There are flowers here already." Sehun looked at them, finally having the courage. "Kris-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung.." He said. The moment he said those, EXO knew that he was going to confront Aryan's brothers about her so they listened. "Hyung, I-I.." He said. Okay, here goes nothing. Sehun thought. "Hyungs, I would like to ask permission if.." He almost mumbled. "If?" Chanyeol asked. "If.. I can.. ask your sister to be my.. girlfriend?" He said slowly. He closed his eyes and waited for Kris' and Chanyeol's wrath but nothing came. He opened his eyes slowly and peeked at them. Well.. they looked pissed. "Do you love her?" Kris asked. Sehun straightened. "Of course, hyung. We have been living together since we were babies, did you ever saw me ask a girl out? No." He said. "Won't you make her cry?" Chanyeol asked. "I can only make her cry by making her laugh too much, hyung." He said confidently. "You won't leave her.. won't you?" He said carefully. Sehun looked at them and gave them a smile. "I will never. Being with her is just the only thing I would ever want and I would give my right arm to be with her." He said. Sehun looked at them and still had the faces of doubt. Sehun sighed. "Hyung, if you don't want to, just speak up. It hurts to think that, you think I'm not deserving enough. I would be more than enough willing to prove myself to you, hyungs." He said bravely. The two looked at each other. "Well.." Kris walked beside Sehun and held the velvet box. "If this fits her then.. why not?" He finally said. Sehun's eyes widen twice as much. He never felt happy in his life. He hugged Kris. "Hyung, thank you. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I will treat her as my princess, hyung." Sehun said, tearing up. Kris nodded and patted his head. "Just always remember that Aryan has two brothers which can rip your head off without mercy." He said and gave him the box back and walked away. Sehun looked at Chanyeol and smiled, "Thank you, hyung. Thank you very much." He said and bowed 90 degrees. Chanyeol patted his shoulders, "Don't be to sure she would say yes, tss." Chanyeol said and rolled his eyes playfully. Sehun laughed, "Oh sure she will. You just see, hyung." He said confidently. Chanyeol shook his head. Please take care of her, It's a favor I ask, Sehun-ah.. 

 


A/N:

Long time no see, my dear readers.

I can see I still have subs eh? Thank you very much for not unsubbing. :(

 I was so so busy I hadn't had a time to update my stories. I have some other more important priority than this, I'm so sorry.

Tomorrow would be my exams and wish me luck. I just wanted to post this since I've been conteplationg that you might hate authornim. :( Again, I'm so sorry. 

And, thank you for the new subs. Please be patient with Authornim and her winter break would just be around the corner and she would update everyday. 

Please comment okay? I miss your comments guys! 

Thank you! Love you all, goodbye! <3