Chapter 14

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

 

I'm sorry. This chapter was updated twice and I didn't notice. Sorry. 


Chapter 14

"Hyung let's go swimming~" Chanyeol asked Kris nodded, "Go on. I'll call Aryan." He said. Aryan was reading fanfics on her room, crying. Kris knocked on her door, she quickly wiped her tears. "Come in." She said as she straightened. Kris wen in and looked at her, "Did you cry?" He asked, worried. Aryan shook her head, "No. I did not. What is it, Ge?" She asked him. Kris smiled, "Chanyeol said we'll swim. Do you want to?" He asked. Aryan smiled, "You don't even have to ask, Kris-Ge." She said. Kris laughed. Aryan pushed him, "Let's go get my clothes~" She sang and pulled Kris to the Walk-In Closets. She opened her cabinet, "What shall I wear?" She asked Kris. "Just wear Shorts and a Tank top. Something that's not heavy." He said. "No, I will wear bikini top and a short." She said. Kris gasped, "NO!" He said and snatched the Bikini top Aryan was holding, "You will not, Mei. Those guys are hormonal teenagers okay, no." He said and placed the Top back. Aryan pouted, "But I look good in them." She said. Kris laughed, "It's just us, why do you have to look good? You look good already by the way." He said. Kris gasped, "Do you, perhaps.. Like someone?" He asked. Aryan look at him wide-eyed, "NO!" She shouted. Kris laughed, "If that's what you say. Go get your clothe." He said. Aryan nodded and got her Bandeau, Loose Tank top, and her distressed shorts. "Kaja~!" She sang and pulled Kris. Kris went in her room. She looked at Kris, "You're not going in Kris, you are byuntae too!" She said. Kris laughed, "No I'm not. I thought you would change at the bathroom." She said. Aryan looked at him, "Don't I-thought-you-would-change-at-the-bathroom me. Get out~"  She said and pushed Kris out. Kris laughed, "Arasso. Hurry up!" He said. Aryan closed the door, "Yes!" She shouted from the inside. Soon. Aryan went to the Pool Area and saw EXO, well.. Shirtless. Aryan's eyes looked at Suho's body. His board shorts were dangerously low that you can see his V contour on his hips. You gulped, when did this Gramps turn this hot? You asked yourself. Next, she looked at Jongin's tanned skin. Abs, V contour, Hip bone. Aryan almost drooled, Why am I like this, really. This is not the first time I saw them Shirtless. Kris saw you and took you at the edge of the pool, "1, 2, 3-" He said. You jumped both causing a big splash on the pool. You both laughed, "It's cold~" You sang. Kris nodded, "Yes." He said. You let go of Kris and swam to the corner. You felt bumped into someone and immediately floated. "I'm sorry." You said as you saw Luhan was the one you bumped. Luhan laughed, "It's fine." He said. Soon, all of them were called to eat dinner. They washed up first then went to eat dinner. "What are we doing after this?" Aryan asked. Chanyeol grinned, "Let's watch something. Werewolf boy!" He said. Aryan smiled, "Yes! Song Joong Ki~!" She said. Jongin looked at her, What's with that Song Joong Ki, really. He thought, irritated. They went to the cinema room to watch Werewolf boy. As usual, Kris came with maids trailing him behind holding Blankets and Snack. Aryan smiled and went between Chen and Xiumin. "I want to sit with Oppas today~" She sang. The two laughed and placed held each of Aryan's hands. The movie soon ended and Jongin decided to make his surprise later. Aryan headed to her room after saying goodnights to EXO and her Geges. She opened her laptop to read some fanfics again but she heard a knock. She went to the door and opened it. She saw Jongin smiling at her. "Can I come in?" He asked. Aryan nodded and opened the door wider for him to get inside. "What is it, Jongin-Oppa?" She asked him. Jongin smiled and got a small velvet box from his pocket, "For you." He said and gave Aryan the box. Aryan opened it and saw a heart shaped necklace with wings and ruby. Omo, it's pretty~ She gasped, "Is this for me?" She asked Jongin, wide eyed. Jongin nodded and got the bracelet from her, "Let me put this on you." He said. Aryan smiled and felt the cold necklace on her collarbones. Jongin pulled and looked at the necklace, "It looks good on you." He said. Aryan smiled and hugged Jongin, "Thank you, Oppa." She said. Jongin smiled, "Gald you liked it." He said. Aryan pulled, "For what is this?" She asked. Jongin smiled and reached for her hand, "Aryan, you're really important to me." He said. Aryan smiled, "Aww, Oppa. You're really important to me too." She said. Jongin smiled, "Please take care of this, okay? It costs a lot, actually because it's custom made." He said jokingly. Aryan laughed, "Yes Oppa, Thank you very much." She said and hugged Jongin again. Thank you, Oppa.  Jongin smiled, Glad she liked it. Soon, Jongin went to his room, heart beating fast. When should I tell her that I like her? Does she like me too?  Jongin sighed. This is just the beginning, Jongin-ah. 

The necklace looks like this. 3


 

A/N:

Thank you very much, really. 

Hope you like this Chapter. 

Who do you want to be the Male Lead?

Please comment, comment~  Please? 

Don't forget to Upvote, Subscribe and everything, HAHA.

Love you all, guys. 

I'll update tomorrow. :3