Chapter 37

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 37

When the two arrived the Kitchen, they saw Chanyeol who was cooking breakfast. Kris put Aryan down and Aryan looked at Chanyeol. He was cooking the bacons while the oil was splattering on his arm. "Ouchh." He winced when some of the oil splattered on his skin. Chanyeol never knew how to cook. Well, he can make rice and fry but nothing else than that. Aryan cupped . How she missed her brother was the only thing running on her mind. Suddenly she ran into the kitchen, turned of the stove and hugged Chanyeol. "Oppa.." She said as she started crying. After all this days, she knew they were finally fine again. Chanyeol was startled but bent down a little to hug her. "Shh. Don't cry." He said as he heard her sobs. "O-Oppa.." She said while whimpering. Chanyeol kissed her temples. "Oppa's sorry, okay? I will never do that again. Don't cry please." He said as he hugged her. Aryan cried on his chest. "Never do that again.." She said as she clutched on his shirt. "I was so afraid. Please don't do that again." She continued. "Please don't leave me ever again." She said. Chanyeol softened. He never saw his sister this scared before. "I'm sorry, princess. Please forgive me, eo? I'll make it up to you. Please don't cry." He said as he kissed her temples again. He hugged her, "Oppa won't leave you ever again." He said as he brought her to the chair to sit. "Now, now. Let's stop crying and eat Channie-Oppa's food okay? I cooked a lot for you because Sehun said you haven't eaten a lot lately." He said as he cupped her face and wiped her tears. But then, Aryan didn't stop crying. "Why are you crying this much?" He asked her. Aryan cupped her face and shook her head. Chanyeol sighed. "C'mon, I know there's something wrong. tell Oppa." He said and held her hand, kneeling infront of her. She opened her eyes and looked at Chanyeol. "Oppa. don't do that ever again. I understand okay, I'll.. give Sehun up. If that's what you want me to do. But just so you know, I love him and he loves me too. And there's nothing yet going between us because he wanted to ask you gusy first. But if you want me to, I'll give him up." She said as she looked at him. Chanyeol smiled, "No need, princess. We already accepted him. He even talked to us yesterday. He said that he's willing to give you up just to make you happy again. "Chanyeol said. Aryan's eyes widen. "Really? Wh-what?" She said. She smiled. Sehun-Oppa, what are you doing to me. She thought. She looked at Chanyeol and hugged him again. "Thank you, Oppa." She said. Chanyeol nodded and kissed her forehead, "Now go and call EXO-Oppas to eat. Food will be done at a few." He said and patted her head. Aryan nodded and stood up. She saw Kris sleeping at the couch. He must be tired. She thought as she walked to him and placed his head on a pillow. She smiled and walked to Sehun's room first. She knocked but no one answered so she opened the door. She saw Sehun on his bed, sleeping. She walked to him and kneeled beside him. "Oppa, ireona." She said but Sehun didn't even move. She giggled. Sehun's face was so innocent and manly. Some of his bangs covering his face so Aryan removed those and kissed his lips. Sehun jerked his body sharply. Now he is awake. She thought. Sehun looked at her and smiled. She hugged him and kissed his cheeks. "Oppa, let's go eat breakfast, pali~" She said. Sehun wondered. "Why are you this happy? I thought you were sad?" He asked her as he remembered what he said to Chanyeol and Kris yesterday. Does that means I will give her up?  He thought. He looked at Aryan who was smiling. "Just see, Oppa. Just see." 

 


A/N:

Hi guys. I'm in a hurry so I'll make this short.

Thanks for the new subbies and comments!

Please comment and make my day. :)