Chapter 36

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 36

As soon as Sehun got out of the room, the Kris and Chanyeol started to look at each other. "Hyung, are we still going to continue this?" Chanyeol asked Kris. Kris sighed. "I really don't know, Chanyeol. But I think we should stop now." He said. Chanyeol smiled. "I think Sehun will be a good man for Aryan. He even wanted to give her up." He said. Kris nodded. "I know. So what now?" He asked him. Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "Let's stop this okay. It won't benefit us anyway. We're just looking if Sehun would treat her well and if he really loves her." Chanyeol said and patted Kris' shoulder. "I think we should apologize to them.. somehow." Kris said. "I mean, we should have done this on a good way, but Aryan felt sad and depressed so I think we need to make up for it." He said. Chanyeol grinned. "Ofcourse, we will." He said and walked out of his room. "Tomorrow, Kris." Chanyeol said as he closed Kris' door. Kris looked at the frame on his table with their family picture on it. "Appa, umma. We're sorry we made Aryan sad. We'll make up for it, we promise." He mumbled. He looked at Aryan at the picture. It was taken when they went to a amusement park at China for a family outing, ofcourse, with EXO. Kris decided to visit Aryan on her room so he went there and opened her door, which wasn't locked. He walked in and saw Chanyeol. "What are you doing here?" He asked him. Chanyeol smiled, "I missed her, that's why." He said. He looked at Kris, "I'll go now." He said and walked out. Kris waited for Chanyeol to close the door before looking at Aryan. Aryan was sleeping, curled up in a ball. Her face was pale and her eyes were puffy from crying. Kris kneeled down and kissed her forehead. "Gege is sorry, princess. I'll make it up to you, I promise. I'll make you the happiest person in the world, Gege promises, eo?" He said. His eyes were teary and tears were threatening to fall down. "Please forgive us, okay?" He whispered. He traced the outline of her eyes and felt how puffy they were. "You did a lot of waterworks lately, angel." He whispered. Aryan being a heavy sleeper, Kris didn't bother to minimize him actions. "I'm really, really sorry." He said as tears fell down on his cheeks. "Don't worry, tomorrow, everything will be back to normal." He said as he wiped his face. "Goodnight." He said as he kissed her forehead once again. He walked back to his room and lay down on his bed. "Tomorrow will be back to it's own place again, Princess. Don't you worry." He said as he slept. The next day, Aryan was woken up by person who opened the blinds. Her eyes squinted and looked at the person. "Princess, wake up. Breakfast is ready." She saw Kris said as he walked to her and helped her stand up. He looked at her and fixed her bed hair. "Before anything.. Gege is sorry, princess. We will never treat you like that ever." He said. Aryan looked at him. And just by looking at him, she already cried. She hugged Kris and cried on his chest. "Did you know how much I suffered? You losers. Don't do that ever again!" She shouted while crying. "No, baby. Don't cry, please. We won't do it again, we promise." He said and cupped her face. He kissed her temples. "Trust us, okay?" He said and wiped her tears. "Now, go shower. You'll be late for school." He said. Aryan looked at him and pouted. "Ge, I don't want to got to school. Can I skip today? Please? Please?" She asked him as she batted her eyelash on him. Kris sighed. "No, your aegyo won't work at me. You're going to school." He said. Aryan pouted even more. She punched his chest. "What kind of Gege are you? Can't even let her sister rest after making her suffer and-" She said as she got her towel from the chair but was cut. "Fine! Skip today." He said. Aryan looked at him, "Wahh! Jinjja?" She shouted with happiness. Kris nodded with a sigh. Aryan jumped on the bed and hugged Kris. "You are one good brother Kris, I love you so much!" She said and grabbed hand full of his hair and moved her fist left and right. Kris winced. "Okay, okay. Now stop. Let's go down and eat breakfast. Sehun said you didn't eat yesterday so we'll eat a lot today." He said and walked away but Aryan caught the neckline of his shirt and jumped on his back. She wrapped her legs on his waist and encircled her arms on his neck. "Downstairs we go!" She shouted as she raised her left hand, fist closed. Kris laughed, "Okay.. Downstairs we go." He said monotonously. Aryan slapped his shoulder, "Have some fun, Kris! 3 octaves higher!" She said as she pinched his cheeks. Kris laughed, "Fine, fine." He said and walked to the door. "Downstairs we go~~" Kris shouted.

 


A/N: 

Guys, I'm so sorry. I made this chapter on hide and I forgot to Unhide it. -_-

I'm so sorrry.

Anyways, They're finally good again. Next chappie is for Channie's so stay tuned.

 I had a lot of comments for the last chapter so I updated~ woot2x.

Thanks for the new subbies and comments. Truly appreciate them.

Please comment a lot on this one to so I can update quickly. ;)

Thanks guys, bye. xx