Chapter 11

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 11

You went to Han River after the incidents. You sat on the stairs over-viewing the river. Tear fell down your cheeks. Aye, wae? It was just an Volleyball tryouts. C'mon Aryan, you're not that weak. She thought and wiped her tears using the back of her hand. A family passed infront of her, laughing, enjoying each other's company. Aryan sighed, Umma, Appa. I miss you so much. Again, tears rolled down her cheeks. She sniffed and reached in her pocket for her handkerchief but It wasn't there. "I guess, I left it somewhere." Aryan said. Soon, she felt a little better being alone, but she wasn't still good either. "Curse that coach. It's his loss, Right?" Aryan asked herself while she was walking in the pavement near her house. When she got in, she saw Kris sitting on the couch, drinking tea or whatever. "It's already 8 pm. Where were you?" He said with his stern voice. Aryan removed her shoes, "Nothing, Ge." She said and walked to the stairs but Kris held her wrist. She didn't look at him. "I'm sorry, Ge. I'm just tired. Don't worry about me. Go to sleep." She said and went to her room leaving the dumbfounded Kris. She changed from her Uniform to Pajamas. She sat down on her Bed and saw a frame with their Family Picture's on it. She picked the frame up and caressed her father's face through the frame. A tear fell down on her cheeks, "I missed being daddy's girl.." She said. She then looked at her mother's face, "Umma, why is it when.. y-you really need someone desperately, but you have no one?" She asked. "It's because you don't say anything." She heard someone's voice from the door. She wiped her tears and looked at the person at the door. "Jongin-Oppa?" She asked. Jongin smiled and sat beside her. He looked at her in her eyes, "Listen to me." He said and cupped Aryan's face. Aryan shook her head, "Ssiro. I probably look ugly right now." She said. Jongin chuckled, "I don't care, just.. just look at me." He said. Aryan slowly looked at him. Jongin smiled with his eyes and cupped her face, "Aryan, you always have someone, a lot of them, actually. You just not choose to look for them." He said. Aryan cried again, "I-i don't want to look weak, Oppa." She said. Jongin hugged her, "It's okay to feel weak, Aryan. It's a sign. A sign that you feel something, that you care about the things around you." He said and looked at her. "Look. I know you have been keeping things down there," He said and pointed to your chest, "But you can't keep them that long, Aryan. It's still going to burst, and with this situations, you need someone. Like me. I'm here for you, Aryan." He said. Aryan wiped her tears from the back of her hand and cupped her face. Jongin held her wrist and removed her hands from her face. "Now, care to tell Oppa What happened?" He asked. Aryan hugged him. "It's just, I'm tired of everything. I feel useless. You see, I tried going into the Tryouts a while ago, but it went totally out of my mind because I was at-at the L-library doing some works." She said and setteled herself on his thighs, strandling his waist. She rested her head on his shoulder. "Then?" Jongin asked. She sniffed, "T-then I remembered. I even bumped into someone because of running. A-and when I arrived at the court, I saw the coach and asked him if I can still join. He didn't even gave me a chance to show what I'm capable of, he even shouted at me." She said. Jongin sighed, "Do you want it that badly?" He asked. Aryan nodded, "Aside from the scholarship, I really want to play. It's like, I'm born to play that sport. I can't let this opportunity pass, Oppa." She said. Jongin pulled her and wiped her wet of tears face, "I'll talk to Coach Kim about it, eo?" He said. Aryan looked at her fiddled fingers, "I don't think he will reconsider, Oppa." She said. Jongin smiled at her, "Well, nothing will be lost if you try right?" He said. Aryan nodded. Jongin smiled, "What else are you hiding there?" He said and pointed to her chest. She pouted. "I miss Appa and Umma. But It's okay now. I really understand how this works. It's just, I miss them. It's normal, rightjnfdlngfzzzzzz." She said but dozed of. Jongin chuckled and carried her to tuck her to bed. He kissed her temples, "Just so you know, Jongin-Oppa is always here, okay?" He whispered. He looked at her tear-stained face. He smiled. I guess, It's safe to say.. I like her. 

 


A/N:

Sorry, I just updated today. I'm very sick and I don't know what has gotten into me, srsly.

I don't really get sick, but when I do, I get super, super sick.

But I decided to update, because I love you all. 

And you might unsubscribe for a irresponsible author.

Anyways, comment okay. So I can know you are really reading it, HAHA. 

On with Chapter 12, bye. Thanks for the news suubies, btw.