Chapter 28

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 28

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Wu. I'm Lee Taemin."  Taemin said as he offered his hand for Aryan to shake. Aryan found him rather to arrogant for his looks but shook his hand anyway. "Nice to meet you." She said. Taemin nodded and sat down beside his father. Aryan sat down and looked at Kris and nodded. You can do this Aryan. For Kris. She thought. The meeting was started by Mr. Lee who firstly introduced himself to Aryan. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Wu." He started. Aryan smiled and bowed. "Kris told me that the hotels at Jeju was having problems regarding the stock and finance." He said and walked to the center. "However, I'm willing to help you.. with everything. The stocks, financial needs.. everything." He said. He looked at Aryan, "If you marry my son there, Taemin." He said and placed a folder containing the marriage license and other marriage requirements. Aryan took the folder and read them carefully. She was reading some rules and regulation but there was one she stumbled upon. She looked at Mr. Lee. "Excuse me, Mr Lee? I don't think living with Mr. Taemin is necessary. I have school to attend to and I'm sure he does too." She said. Mr. Lee laughed, "You don't have to. You both go to the same school!" He said enthusiastically. Aryan's eyes widened and looked at Taemin. "We do?!" She asked. "How come I don't see you? I assume you ahve the same course as mine but I never saw you." She said. Taemin smiled, "I do take the same course as yours but I'm a year older than you so I have my building different." He said. Aryan formed an 'o' with . "Oh, okay. You're a Sophomore?" She asked. Taemin smiled and nodded. "Yes." He said. Aryan looked back at the papers then turned her gaze to Kris. "Kris, am I living with him?" She mouthed. Kris looked worried but nodded. Aryan sighed. You chose this Aryan, don't blame Kris. She thought. Soon, the papers were already signed by both parties. "So when will we have the wedding ceremony done?" Mr. Lee asked. "Perhaps in a month? The earlier the possible." He continued. Aryan sighed. Kris looked at Mr. Lee. "Mr. Lee, I think we have to finish the first semester first then proceed with the wedding ceremony. Finals are coming and the end of the semester is just around the corner." Kris said. Mr. Lee thought of it but nodded. "Fine. I'll get the wedding planner to plan the wedding." He said. All of them agreed and soon, the meeting was done with the Lees. Kris and Mr. Lee gave the two time to talk. It was a little bit Awkward but Taemin decided to break the ice. "So I heard your a Freshmen at Hakyeon?" Taemin asked. Aryan nodded and smiled. "It's really nice in Hakyeon." She said. Taemin smiled at her, "Do you want to have lunch?" He suddenly asked. Aryan looked reluctant but agreed. "It is okay if I bring a couple of friends?" He asked. Aryan smiled, atleast it's not going to be awkward. "Yeah, sure." She said. "Let's go?" He said and stood up. Aryan smiled and stood up heading to the door. Taemin opened the door for her, "After you." He said. Aryan mouthed a thanks and headed out. They bid goodbyes to Kris and Mr. Lee as they headed to the lobby. "I'm using my car, is that fine?" Taemin asked. Aryan nodded, "Yeah. It's fine." She said. They stopped infront of a Ferari 458. Aryan looked at him opening the car's door. "This is yours?" She asked. Taemin nodded, "Yeah." He said. He grabbed Aryan's wrist and led her to the passenger's seat. "It's my baby." He said and opened the door for her. Aryan sat inside and Taemin as usual, closed the door for her. He's not bad though. She thought. Soon, thw two arrived at a elegant and high-priced looking restaurant. They were lead inside a table for 6. "How many of your friends are coming?" She asked. Taemin who pushed her seat answered her, "4." He said. Aryan nodded. "What do you want?" He asked. Aryan smiled, "Just pick for me, Taemin-ssi." She said. Taemin cheekily smiled, "You can call me Taeminiee~" He said. Aryan chuckled, "You're older than me." She said. Taemin smiled, "Taeminie-Oppa then." He said. Aryan smiled, "I don't like." She said. Taemin looked at her, "Fine then, Anhae-nim." hhe said. Aryan chuckled, "We're not yet married." She said and merong-ed at him. Taemin looked at her, "Future Anhae-nim then?" He said. Aryan chuckled, "You are such a loser." She whined and threw a tissue at him. Taemin laughed, "Is my Future Anhae-nim angry?" He sing-songed. Aryan blushed, "Fine! I'll call you Taeminiee-Oppa." She said. "Just don't call me that." She continued. Taemin smiled, "Arasso~" He said. Suddenly, "Taemin-ah!" They heard. Taeming looked up and saw his friends. "Hyungs!" He stood up. Aryan looked behind her and saw 4 handsome men. They sat on thier seats and looked at the Aryan. "Mind introducing her to us?" A tall, rather cute man asked. Taemin smiled. "Hyungs, this is Aryan. She's my future wife." He said. Aryan felt embarrassed on how Taemin addressed her but stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Wu Aryan-ibnida." She said. The 4 nodded but one of them hurriedly offered his hand. "Jonghyun." He said. Aryan smiled and shook his hand but Jonghyun held her hand tight and kissed the back of her hand. The diva looking one rolled her eyes, "You're scaring her, Jongyun." He said. He smiled at Aryan and offered her hand. "I'm Key. He's Minho and Onew." He said and pointed to the rest of them respectively. Aryan nodded. Soon, the food arrived and Onew was more than happy to see that his dish contained Chicken. "Chalmeogaesubnida~" They said. Aryan smiled, they're not bad though. I think I can live with it. 

 


 

A/N:

Hi guys! Authornim is back. :) 

What do you think of Taemin and his friends?

Please comment, please? hehe.

Anyways, I'm done studying for my test tomorrow so I updated. :) 

Thank you for the new subbies and comments! I truly appreciate them guys. :)

I'll see you on thurday guys, bye.