Chapter 31

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 31

After unpacking, the maid called Aryan to go down at the diner area to each lunch with Taemin. Aryan fixed herself before going down because she was sweating due to the constant moving. "Okay, I think this is enough." She said as she pinned the last hair strands on left on her face as she tied her hair into a bun. She went down and saw Taemin sitting at the table reading newspaper. "Hey." She said as she sat across him. Taemin looked at her and removed the newspaper out of the way. "So, how's your room?" He asked her. Aryan smiled and picked the plate of rice, "It's huge, but I like it." She said. Taemin smiled, "Glad you did." He said. As they started eating, they heard the bell ring. "Oh. I'll open it." Taemin said just as Aryan stood up. When she was about to eat from her spoon, she saw this red-haired lady which was probably at her early 20s, which was petite, and well, beautiful. "Oh, who are you?" She asked. Aryan looked at her. "I'm-" She started but Taemin cut her. "Ah, It's my childhood friend." He said. Aryan nodded, "Y-yeah." Aryan said reluctantly. what was that?  She thought. The lady sat just across her beside Taemin. "How come I don't know you?" She asked. Taemin smiled at her, "I.. She was from Europe, that's why." He said, his voice covered with panic. The lady nodded, "Ohh. Okay." She said. Aryan looked at her as she interacted with Taemin. Well, they were rather touchy and they were involved with a lot of skinship. Aryan suddenly felt like a third wheel so she decided to leave. "Excuse me." She said. But the two didn't even notice her leaving and just continued making out. Aryan went back to the bathroom. But as soon as she walked out, she saw the lady. She excused to pass but the lady didn't. "Look, . I don't know who you are and what you are to Taemin. But if you try something stupid, I'll definitely make you pass." She said. Aryan stepped back but her hand came across with a glass which shattered when it fell. Taemin immediately heard the glass shattering and saw the two ladies infront of the bathroom. The red-haired lady went to Taemin, looking scared. "She tried throwing the glass at me, Tae!" She said. Aryan's eyes widen. She shook her head firmly, "I did not, Taemin. I promise. She even threatened me that-" She said but was cut by the red-haired lady again. "No! She's just making those up, Tae." the lady said. Aryan shook her head, face covered with panic. "I didn't okay. My hands just came across the glass so it fell." Aryan explained. Taemin looked at the Red-haired lady. "No. She tried to throw it at me. I was just passing by to wash my hands, but she.. she.." The lady said as she started to cry. Taemin glared at Aryan, "Call Kris and leave. I don't think I can see you for now." He said to Aryan as he hugged the 'crying' lady and drag her out. Aryan felt like slapping the lady who just accused her. Anger grew inside of her up to the point where it already ruined her day. Aryan pulled her phone out of her pocket and called Kris. "Kris, can you pick me up?" She asked softly. Kris recognized her voice and immediately said yes and pick her up. She went up her room, not seeing any trace of the two. She sighed, "Who is she Anyways?" She asked herself. Soon, she saw Kris' name on her phone. "I'm here." He said as she answered the phone. She immediately hanged up and grabbed her bag and headed out. She saw Kris' car and hurriedly went in the passengers' side. "Bring me home, please." She said and faced the window. Kris felt that theres definitely bothering her so he stayed quiet. They arrived the house and Kris followed her inside. "Don't you have to go back?" She asked. Kris shook his head, "I'm done with everything." He said. Aryan nodded and proceeded to her room. She felt really bad so she decided to call Sehun. After a couple of rings, she heard his manly voice. "Hi, b-bao bei." He said as he tried speaking the Chinese endearments Luhan thought him. Aryan smiled, "What was that?" She asked. She heard Sehun laughed heartily, "Nothing. How was your day?" He asked. Aryan became silent, "Well, it's.. fine." She said. Sehun sighed, "What is it now?" He asked her worriedly. "Nothing, Oppa. I just wanted to hear your voice. Let's talk about it if your home, okay?" She said. Sehun smiled, "You miss me, eh?" He asked. Aryan smiled, "Eung." She said. Sehun laughed, "I'll be home in a few. Wait for me, okay?" He said. Aryan nodded as if Sehun can see her. "Bye." She said but didn't hang the phone up. "Bye, I love you." He said with his sincere and sweet voice. "I hate you." She said playfully and hanged the phone up. She smiled to herself, looking like an idiot. She felt her heart jumped and butterflies causing ruckus on her stomach. I love you too.. 

 


 

A/N:

Last update for today, guys.

Thanks for the new subbies and comments. 

Please comment? Please? Hehe, Thank you.

I love you guyss, goodnight. xx