Chapter 46

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Guys, I will have to make some POVs here okay? Hope you don't mind. :)

Chapter 46

Aryan's POV
 
I woke up the next day seeing my two brother watching something from Kris' laptop. I was about to get up when Chanyeol walked to me and held my hand. "You're awake." He said. I nodded and smiled. Kris followed and kissed my forehead, "Good morning, princess." He said. I laughed. I nodded since I knew I had morning breath and just pointed to the bathroom. They nodded and Chanyeol just picked me up bridal style and brought me to the bathroom. He placed me down to the tub. "Do you want me to help you?" He asked me. I shook my head since I knew I can do it but when I tried standing up, my waist acted up so fast to pain I almost dropped. Thanks to Channie-Oppa he held on to me. "I think I should help you." He said. I nodded and winced again. He carried me and let me sit at the sink. He gave me my toothbrush with toothpaste, ofcourse. I injured my right elbow so I needed to brush my teeth with my left one and boy, it was pretty hard, but then I managed to brush my teeth pretty well. He smiled and wiped my face with a blue face towel as well as my arms and neck. After that, Chanyeol had to change my patient gown. "Channie, we can just call a nurse to help me, you know?" I said. He shook his head, "C'mon, I have seen you before. What'there to be embarrassed of." He said and began ing my patient gown. I rolled my eyes, "fine." Thank goodness I was still wearing my underwear or else.. He finally was done dressing me up and I ended up laughing because his face was so red. "What?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head, I didn't want this to be more awkward. He chuckled and picked me up, "Let's go, little one. Kris might be going crazy." He said. I nodded and held on his neck tightly. He jokingly chocked, "I changed your clothes and all and you do this to me? Well done, Little one." He said. I laughed. We passed by Kris who was busy in his laptop. Chanyeol sat me on my bed and brought the table full with food beside my bed. "You eat. We do our works." He said and patted my head. Somehow, I felt bad. We're already here for like 3 days, and EXO takes turns on who will look after me. I felt like I was a burden. I pouted and looked at them. There were eyebags on their eyes and you can pretty tell that they were having a hard time. "I'm sorry." I said. They looked at me and stopped what theywere doing. Kris walked to me and sat beside me, "You don't have to be, little one. We love staying here with you and you're not a burden." He said. Chanyeol nodded and patt my head. "You eat, okay? Don't think anything about being a burden. Be grateful you have us." He jokingly said. Aryan nodded, "Fine." I said and smiled. But then, I can't help but to feel sad. Thank you, Channie-Oppa and Kris-Ge. 

 

Hi guys!! I missed you all so much, omg
I'm sorry, I hadn't been updating lately. I was really, really busy with studies.
But now, that I'm not that busy anymore, I will be updating the whole day! Isn't that great.
This is just the first part of their surprise and everything will be explained by Kris' POV at the next chapter.
See you there guys! <3 
Please comment. ;)