Chapter 45

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 45

"So.. what do you think we should plan on her birthday?" Chanyeol asked EXO except Kris who is watching Aryan at the hospital. Tomorrow will be their princess' birthday. They were seating at the living room, thinking of what they would do n her birthday since she would probably celebrate it at the hospital. Baekhyun raised his hand. "Since we'll probably celebrate at the hospital, why don't we use the rooftop?" He said. The others nodded while Chanyeol scribbled it on a sheet of paper. "It's weekend tomorrow so we'll have tons of time to prepare." Chanyeol said. "What do you think we'll need?" He asked. "We'll be having the surprise at evening right?" Jongin asked. Chanyeol nodded, "Yeah." He said. "We can use lights then we'll hang it up." Jongin said. The others nodded and Chanyeol wrote that again. "Foods?" Chanyeol asked. "I think she'll love Chicken Alfredo, Samgyeopsal.. Seafoods." D.O answered. Chanyeol nodded, "I'll leave it to you Kyungsoo-hyung since you are the one who knows what she likes." Chanyeol said to D.O who nodded. "What else?" Chanyeol asked. "She'll love blue roses." Jongin said. "I think we should get a dozen since we're twelve." He continued. Chanyeol smiled and nodded, "Ofcourse, blue. Her favorite." He said and wrote it down. "What more?" Chanyeol asked. "Hyung.. I want to do something for her." Sehun said. They listened to Sehun. "Since I didn't get to ask her to e my girlfriend yet, I think this will be the perfect time. I think I finally have Chanyeol-Hyung and Kris-hyung's trust so I think I'm confident to do it now." He said. They nodded. "So.. what do you want to do?" Chanyel said, reluctantly. Sehun brought a velvet ox from her pocket, "I bought this ring and It's custom made. I specially ordered Sapphire simply because It's her favorite color and she was born on September." He said as she showed them the ring which they adored. "After eating, I think we should leave them two alone." Suho said. "I mean, we don't want to right?" He continued. Chanyeol reluctantly nodded, "Fine. What elese?" He asked. No one answered. Chanyeol nodded and stood up. Since it's still early, they should be getting what the need for tomorrow now. "Let's go." He said as they all stood up and bought what they would need. They bought the cake, roses, ingredients, lights, balloons, and some table cloth they would need. After dropping the things at home, they all crashed in the hospital to visit Aryan. When they arrived, they saw Kris sitting at the couch, cupping his face which is covered with worries. Kris heard them and looked at their direction. They saw his eyes were teary and Chanyeol immediately dragged him out leaving the others inside. Chanyeol faced Kris, "What happened?" He asked. Kris held the bridge of his nose and let some few tears escape. "They monitored her pelvic region, even maintained her intake of vitamin K, but nothing happened." He said. "They said that she may take a year here, at this hospital if she don't heal well." He said. "The doctor said that there might be a chance that she won't e able to do sports anymore." Kris said. And just then, Chanyeol felt his heart being stabbed. "And to think that it's her birthday tomorrow.." Kris said and cupped his face. "Does she know yet?" Chanyeol asked. Kris shook his head, "We decided not to tell her since it'll break her. But we'll eventually tell her slowly." He said. There were a moment of silence, which wasn't awkward but a solemn one. "I think we should go back." Chanyeol said. They went inside and saw Aryan awake, laughing with EXO. Kris and Chanyeol's heart broke. They hoped that they would still see her smile, this vibrant smile after what she will be going through. 

 


A/N:

Hi, I'm baek guys!

So let me explain why thet didn't want her to know the news. 

So basically. Aryan here loves sport, and she basically lives for it. 

I, being a sport lover too, I would really, really break If I knew I can't do the thing I love to do the most.

Thinks of it as if you're on her shoes, It would be very heartbreakin, isn't it?

Anyways, Thanks for the new subbies!

Please comment, pleaaaasee? I missed you guys! <3