Chapter 44

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 44

Sehun rushed to the hospital to see his most beloved girlfriend. He passed by the reception not caring about the curses he is receiving from bumping people. He finally stopped infront of her door and inhaled. This is it, Sehun. You will finally see her again. He slowly opened the door and saw Xiumin, Chen and Aryan laughing. Thye noticed him arrived so they looked at him. "Sehun-Oppa?" Aryan said. Sehun walked to Aryan rather fast and hugged her tight. He kissed her hair, "Goodness, baby. I miss you so much." He said and kissed her again. "Don't ever scare me like that." He said. Aryan pulled away and cupped his face. He was tearing up but it wasn't that much. She cupped his face, "Oppa, I'm glad you're here and I missed you so much too." She said and pecked on his lips. Sehun smiled and hugged her again. "What did the doctor say about your injuries?" He asked and sat beside her. Aryan shrugged, "They said I'm not healing well and I need to eat Vitamin K stuffs." She said. Sehun sighed, "You must take care of yourself. We need to get back to school because I'm really going nuts myself." He said. Xiumin and Chen coughed and ruined the moment. Aryan laughed and smiled sheepishly, "Please don't tell Oppa and Gege okay?" She said. The two laughed, "fine Kiddos. We'll leave first to get some snacks. Sehun take care of her." Chen said and went out with Xiumin. Aryan smiled at Sehun, "Oppa." She said. Sehun looked at her, "Yes?" He answered while peeling some oranges for her. "I love you." She said. Sehun blushed. He kissed Aryan's temples, "Yes, I love you too baby." He said and got back to peeling her oranges. They spent time together and Sehun didn't even bother to look at his clock for the time but all they knew was Xiumin and Chen never came back. It was already five in the afternoon and by some time, Kris and Chanyeol would be visiting her. "You skipped class." Aryan said as she hugged Sehun's arms which was sitting beside her. Sehun nodded, "Yeah, but it's worth it." He said and winked at her causing her to laugh. Suddenly, the door opened showing the doctor who examined her that morning. "How are you feeling, Ms. Wu?" He asked. Aryan smiled and Sehun stood behind the doctor. "I'm fine, but my injuries still hurts." She said and pouted. The doctor smiled, "That's normal. For now, let's go to the x-ray to examine your waist again. Kris isn't here yet?" He asked and looked around. Sehun bowed, "Ne, Kris-hyung still has work. I'm Sehun, Aryan's boyfriend. Kris knows me well too." He said and smiled. Aryan blushed. Introducing Sehun himself as her boyfriend is so overwhelming. the doctor nodded and smiled, "Do you want to go together with Aryan?" He said. Sehun nodded, "Sure." He said and helped Aryan sit on the wheel chair since her waist is so crucial to be moved. Sehun was the one who pushed her to the x-ray room. He watched as Aryan was being x-ray-ed and soon, they were done. The doctor showed them the outcome. "So here, we can see that there are still some minor injuries around her pelvic area but it will hurts alot." He said and pointed to her pelvic part. Sehun nodded and absorbed all the information the doctors are giving them so he can tell Kris and Chanyeol later. They came back at her room and they saw Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, Xiumin, Chen and Tao at the room, waiting for them. Once Aryan was on her bed, Chanyeol went to hug her. "Princess, I missed you. How come you can sleep in three days? That's hilarious." He said and laughed. Aryan pecked his lips, "I'm sorry, Oppa." She said and smiled. Chanyeol laughed, "It's fine, Kiddo. At least you're awake now." He said. Aryan smiled. Suddenly, Chen shouted, "Sehun kissed Aryan on her lips a while ago." And then, all hell broke loose. "WHAT?!" Kris and Chanyeol shouted. They lunged into Sehun but was stopped by Tao and Kai, "Hyung, Chill." Kai said. Kris looked at Aryan who smiled at his sheepishly. She looked at Chanyeol who was glaring at Sehun with the Let's-meet-outside-later look. She finally looked back at Kris who was.. well.. glaring at Sehun. Aryan laughed, You're dead, Sehun-Oppa.

 


A/N:

Last update for the day.

Please comment okay? hehe. Thank you! 

I'll be traveling out of town later. :)

See you guys, bye! <3