Chapter 13

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 13

All of them arrived at the Grocery store inside the mall. Kris and Chanyeol went to get a cart each. Aryan smiled and held the list of what they need to buy. Kris looked at the list beside her. "Let's go to the supplies first." He said. Aryan nodded, "Kaja~" She said. Kris pushed the cart. Aryan laughed and went inside Kris' arms who were pushing the cart. Kris' arms were long so the space was enough for her. Kris laughed, "Aren't you too cute today?~" He sang. Aryan looked at Kris, "Keke~ Kris is so Big. I look tiny, Look." She said as she placed her hand above her head. Kris laughed and patted her head, "Don't worry, Oppa will give you some height someday." He said. Aryan laughed and placed her hands beside Kris' big hands. "Kajaaaa~" She sang and pushed the cart too. Families and Couples were looking at them, "How cute.", "Aww~" They said. EXO, who was behind them were fooling around playing with everything they can pick. Chanyeol looked at the cart infront of him. He saw a cute baby girl who was looking at him, wide eyed. Chanyeol made a derpy face. He saw the baby cried, "Umma!!!" She shouted. Chanyeol panicked and walked beside Kris and Aryan. Aryan looked at him "What happened, Channie-Oppa?" She asked. Chanyeol laughed, "I saw a baby girl looking at me, but she cried." He said. Kris and Aryan laughed, "It's because of your face, Oppa." She said. Chanyeol pouted, "I wanted to make her laugh." He said. Aryan tiptoes and patted his head, "It's okay, Oppa." She said. They walked through the hair products aisle. "We should get shampoos for 14 people." Kris said. Aryan laughed, "Let's buy the Dove, Ge. It smells good~" She sang and picked a bottle of the Shampoo. Kris nodded and placed the bottle inside the Cart. He looked at the guys behind them. He took the List of what to buy and tore them in half. He gave the half to them, "Get this for us so we can be fast." He said. Kyungsoo, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Lay went together while Sehun, Jongin, Luhan, Tao and Kris went together with Aryan. Aryan remembered something. She motioned Kris to bend down so she can whisper something. "Ge, I need to buy.. Sanitary Pads." She whispered. Kris blushed, "O-okay. Where is it?" He asked. She pushed the Cart, still inside Kris' arms and went to the Girl Stuffs Aisle. Basically, the 4 other guys followed them, so it was extra awkward. She looked at the pads and picked the pink one and tossed it on the cart. "Okay, let's go." She said. The 4 other guys laughed because of the Awkwardness. Aryan pouted, "Why are you laughing, It's normal. I'm a girl, you know?" She said. Jongin laughed, "Arasso, it was just, HAHAHAHAHA." He said but burst laughing again. Aryan looked at Kris, "It's because the people were looking at you weirdly. I think because you came with a bunch of boys when you have to get your.. girls stuffs." He said. Aryan pouted, "It's embarrassing." She said and hugged Kris. She buried her face on his chest. Kris laughed, "It's okay, Mei. Let's go get other things." Kris said. Aryan nodded and slipped inside Kris' arms and pushed the cart with him. They looked at the list, "Bathroom curtains." He said. They went to the bathroom supplies and walked to the Curtain aisle. Each of them picked a design they want but Aryan can't seem to choose from the Blue and Pink. Kris  pointed to the pink, "Get this, it's nice." He said. Aryan shook her head, "But the blue is nice too." She said. Kris sighed, "Get both." He said. Aryan smiled, "Yay, thanks, Ge." She said. Kris laughed and pushed the cart, Aryan still in between. They soon finished the groceries so as the other half. They lined together to pay the items. Chanyeol looked at the 2 Carts full. "Wah. we bought a lot." He said. Aryan nodded. "It's okay, Kris-Ge will pay~" She sang. Kris sighed. Jongin remembered her brilliant Idea. "Hyung I'll just get something." He said and sneaked out. Jongin smiled. He went to the jewelry shop. "Is my necklace ready?" He asked the woman. After Aryan said that they should go buy the things for Daehyun, he immediately called the jewelry shop his mom owns and ordered a custom made necklace. "Yes, Mr. Kim." The woman said and gave him the necklace. He took it and nodded. Hope he she'll like this. He thought. "Please place it on a box." He said. While the woman was placing the necklace nicely on the box she asked Jongin, "Is this perhaps for your girlfriend?" She asked. Jongin smiled, "No, not my girlfriend yet. I hope soon." He said. The woman smiled and gave him the box, "Here is it, Mr. Kim." She said. Jongin nodded, "Please tell my mom, I miss her." He said and payed. The woman smiled, "Yes, sir." She said and placed the small box on his pocket. Jongin went back to the grocery place and saw EXO waiting for him. "Let's go?" Kris asked him. Jongin nodded. They went to the van and soon went home. Jongin smiled, I hope she likes it.

 


A/N:

Okay, off to Chapter 14. 

Comment okay, okay? Please? HAHA. 

Wait for Chapter 14. bye.