Chapter 22

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 22

 
Aryan was still in her room, thinking things out. Do I like Sehun-Oppa? No right? He's just my Oppa right? She thought. Since they went home, she told Kris she was tired and headed straight to he room. Since then, same thoughts ran on her mind. She ruffled her hair. I'll ask Kris, right now. She thought. She looked at the clock, 8:27. She nodded, "Okay, he's still awake." Crossing her fingers, she went to Kris' room and knocked. Fortunately, she heard Kris' voice from the other side. "Come in." She heard. She opened the door slowly and peeked her head. She saw Kris on his Macbook, lying on his stomach on his bed. Kris looked at her, "Eo? Mei? It's you?" He said. Aryan nodded and went inside his room. She lay her stomach beside Kris and placed  her arm on his back. "Ge, are you busy?" She asked on her most sweetest voice ever. Kris smiled and shook his head. "Nope." He said and closed his Macbook down. He looked at Aryan and sat up. Aryan too, sat up. But as soon as she did, she hugged Kris. "I'm confused, Ge." She whispered. Kris hugged her too. "What? Please enlighten Kriseu-Ge." He said. Aryan pulled from the hug and fiddled her fingers. "Promise me one thing, Ge." She said. Kris nodded for her to continue, "Keep this as our secret okay? And please don't get mad?" She continued. Kris smiled and patted her head, "Ofcourse, little one. Now tell your handsome Gege the problem." He asked. Aryan looked at him. "You see, I've been feeling something lately.. when I'm with someone." She said. Kris' felt worried but coposed himself and nodded for his sister to continue. "And that someone is Sehun-Oppa.." Aryan looked at Kris who has his face covered in fear and worry. "You see Kris.. It felt good, actually. I felt like I'm really comfortable and protected.. The butterflies he gives me and those electrifying feeling." She said. She looked at Kris, "And we almost kissed a while ago." She said. Then all hell broke loose. "WHAT? SEHUN? KISS? HE'S GOING TO KISS YOU? I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!" That's when Kris started getting up and putting her slippers. Lucky enough, her sister was able to tame him. "Kris, calm down. We didn't kiss okay. He said he just got carried away by his feelings. He apologized too." Aryan said as she tugged Kris to sit beside her again. Aryan pouted, "You promised me, Ge." She murmured. Kris sighed and felt guilty. "Arasso, arasso. Continue." He said. Aryan looked at him. "Kris.. Do you think.. I like him?" She asked. Kris looked at her and sighed. "Aigoo. Is my princess getting bigger now?" He asked jokingly and patted her head. Aryan pouted, "Ge.." She whined. Kris smiled, "Arasso." He said. He cupped her face, "Well, princess. I hate to say this but.. Yes, you like Sehun. Not just an Oppa, I can see. I always noticed on how the way you looked at him this past few days and It doesn't take a genius to know, Princess." He said. Aryan smiled. She felt like a heavy burden was lifted form her shoulders. This was what she needed. She hugged Kris, "Thank you, Ge. I hope you understand that I like someone  right now and that won't change on how I really love you as my Ge, Kris and ofcourse, the other giant, Chanyeol. don't forget that. Thank you very much." She said and hugged him tighter. Kris smiled, "Fine.  But I'm not going easy on Sehun." He said. Aryan chuckled. This giant's over-protectiveness won't fade away. She thought. Meanwhile Kris felt a little relived that it was Sehun. But again, he felt a little worried that someday, his little princess would get hurt. Actually, he knew. Well, he isn't sure but it was his intuition that, Sehun felt the same way. The way he looked at her wasn't the normal look on what he gives his hyungs. His eyes were twinkling and sparkling every time he sees his sister. You have to get through me first, Sehun-ah. 
 

 

A/N: 

Short and Filler chapter guys. Hope you're not disappointed.

I have classes to attend to and when I get home, I'm dead tired.

I'm sorry guys. Please don't unsubscribe okay? hehe.

Please comment on what you think of this, okay? Please?

I'm blanking out of ideas, really. But don't worry, Author-nim will fix it for you, hul.

Hul, Anyways. Thanks for the subbies! I finally reached 100+ unique subs! 

Although it's an overall subs with all my stories, I feel like I'm in cloud nine, really.

Once again, thank you very much. 

I love you all, xx.