Chapter 27

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 27

Aryan woke up but the opened blined. She sat up as she felt her head ache. "Ahh.." She winced as she stood up to close the blinds. As she goes back to bed, the door slam open. "Wash up. You'll be meeting Mr. Lee's son in an hour." Kris said briefly with a bunch of coldness on his voice then walked away not bothering to close the door. Aryan sighed and stood up to close the door. Who meets a soon-to-be-wife at this hour?  She looked at the clock, "It's 6:26. The sun just barely got out, geez." She mumbled. She looked at her warm and cozy bed, I'm sorry but we have to break apart. I'll come back to you later. She dramatically thought but then laughed at herself. "Mitcheoseo." She mumbled. She got her towel and went to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Kris and Chanyeol are downstairs, talking about everything. "What?! She said that?!" Chanyeol shouted. Kris nodded and sighed. "I guess, I'll let her then." Kris said. Chanyeol looked at him, brows furrowed. "Kris, Are you crazy? This isn't you. How can you let her?!" He shouted. Kris stood up and looked at Chanyeol. "I don't have any choice! She'll hate me for sure, If I refuse!" He said. Chanyeol stood up and reached for Kris's collar. "Then you shouldn't have told her the option at the first place! You just dug your own grave, Kris!" He said and let go of his collar hastily. Chanyeol walked away but stopped when he decided to say something. "This is all your fault, Kris. Fix this yourself." He said and walked away. Slowly, Chanyeol trust loosen a bit on Kris. What is he thinking? Just what, Kris?  He thought and blew a raspberry. Kris sat back down and buried his face on his palms. It's all my fault. We're in a mess. You messed up big time, Kris. He thought. Just then, he heard Aryan. "Aren't we going?" She asked. Kris stood up not bothering to look at her. "Let's go." He said, grabbing his coat on the sofa's arm rest. The siblings soon reached the office and headed to the conference room to meet the Lees. Kris opened the door and the two went inside just to find no one inside yet. Kris looked at his clock, "I guess, we're a little bit early." He said. Aryan nodded and sat down on one of the spinning chairs as well as Kris. The room was filled with an awkward atmosphere. But then, Kris decided to talk. "Mei.." He said. Aryan looked at him and hummed to continue. "I'm so sorry for yesterday. Look, my feeling got me a little bit over the line and I know I hurt you. I'm so sorry." He said. Aryan stood up. Kris looked at her and panicked. What is she going to kill me now that we are alone?  Kris wondered. Kris was greeted by Aryan's cold voice. "Stand up." She said. Kris gulped and stood up, looking at her sister. He never encountered this sister ever. Cold and fierce. After a few second or two, Kris was taken a back by Aryan's action. She hugged Kris and nuzzled herself on his chest. Just then, she started crying. "Gege, I'm sorry too. I didn't meant anything I said before including the having part and I just said those so you can let me-" She said but was cut by Kris. He hugged her back and caressed her hair. "I know, I know. You would never do those, I know. Shh.. Don't cry." He said. Aryan, however, cried more. Do you felt the feeling of wanting to cry again because you are being comforted by the person you yearn the most? Well, Aryan is feeling it now. "Please don't hate me Kris. I just don't want to lose you and marry another girl.." She said. Kris nodded and patted her head. Aryan looked at Kris, "Just let me do this, okay?" She asked. Kris smiled and kissed her forehead, "Arasso. Just be careful. And remember, no strings attached." He said. Aryan hugged him back and smiled. "Yes, Ge." She said. The two broke apart and sat by each others side. Just a bit, the door opened revealing a Old man in a Tux and following him was a guy, almost as the age as her. He has milky, white skin, Jet black hair, high cheekbones and a plumps lips. Kris bowed and so Aryan did. They all settled. "It's nice to see you, Kris." The old man said. Kris bowed and smiled, "Same to you sir." He said. The old man nodded and turned around and held the guy who was following him a while ago. "You must be, Ms. Wu?" The old man said and eyed Aryan. Aryan bowed and smiled, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Lee." She said. Mr. Lee smiled gracefully. He pulled the guy beside him and nudged him. The guys panicked and looked at Kris and Aryan. The guy felt his father nudge him and took it as a signal. She smiled rather arrogantly and bowed. He eyed the beautiful woman in front of him and offered his hand. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Wu. I'm Lee Taemin." 

 


 

A/N:

So no one guessed it right, hehe. It's Lee Taemin of SHINee, everyone. 

I'm pretty sure you all know him? Hehe. Ofourse! he's the cute Maknae that became Manly as hell.

Hi, guys. This will probably be the last update but I'll still try later. :)

Thank you all for the new subbies! :3 I'm nearing 70, hehe. <3

Thank you very much, really. 

Love you guys. xx