Chapter 39

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 39

"Well, well. Look who's here?" Aryan heard as she turn around. She saw the red-haired. Aryan smirked. "Do I know you?" She asked as she stepped up. She didn't want this red-haired lady to ruin her day. "Well, I'm Krystal." She said. Aryan made an 'o' shape with . "Why are you here?" Krystal asked her. Aryan smiled. "It's none of your business, get lost." Aryan said as she walked away. Krystal scoffed and pulled her hair. "Come back here, . I'm not yet done with you." She said. Aryan slapped her hands away and looked at her. "What do you need?" Aryan said annoyed. Krystal looked at her, "Well. What's you relationship with Taemin?" She asked. Aryan smirked. "Oh, that. He's my future husband. Fiancé it is." Aryan said and walked away. Krystal stomped her foot. "That ." She said as she walked away. Aryan saw Myungsoo putting his money back on his wallet so she just walked to him. "Myungiee, is it done?" She asked him. Myungsoo looked at her, "I said stay there." He said. Aryan smiled miscieviously. "There's something annoying there so I left." She said. Myungsoo laughed, "Arasso. Let's go!" He said as he held Aryan hands and ran inside. Meanwhile, Kai and Baekhyun were together sitting at the balcony. "Man, I never thought this would hurt so much." Kai said. Well let's not forget that this two likes Aryan. They've been suspecting that Sehun and Aryan has something and they suspected right. "I don't know. We've been together with them like the rest of our lives and this comes only now." Kai said as he sighed. Well, yes, that was true. They were living together for the rest of their lives and these two decided to fall in love with Aryan just now. "Aren't we pabos?" Baekhyun asked as he sighed. Jongin laughed. "Whatever man. Let's just be happy for them. All I want is to see her happy so.." He said. Baekhyun smiled, "Yeah, we will." He said. Jongin laughed, "Sehun that kid. tsk." He said. Baekhyun punched him jokingly at his arms. "He's so lucky though. If I had been earlier, tsk." He said. They both laughed. "Let's be happy for them." Jongin said as he patted Baekhyun's shoulder and walked away. Baekhyun smiled and looked at the stars, "Be happy, Aryan-ah." He said as he stood up and walked to his room. Meanwhile, Aryan and Myungsoo went home after spending a couple of hours at Lotte World. "Myungieee, I'm so tireed." She said as she fixed the bunny headband on her head. Myungsoo laughed and fixed his too. "C'mon, I'll drop you home." He said as he opened his car's door. Aryan waited for Myunsoo to sit inside and asked. "How about my car?" She said. Myungsoo smiled, "Leave it there. No one's going to get it." He said. Aryan leaned back and closed her eyes, "Fine. Wake me up when.." She said as she fell asleep. Myungsoo looked at her and chuckled. "This girl, jinjja." He said as he drove in Aryan's house. Myungsoo reached for Aryan phone. He knows her password since he is the only friend Aryan has and well, she trusts him a lot. He looked through the contacts and saw Sehun's number. He called him. "Hello?" Sehun answered at the other line. Myungsoo stopped infront of their house and answered. "Eo.. Sehun-ah. It's Myungsoo. I'm outside with Aryan. She fell asleep so.." He said awkwardly. Sehun chuckled. He nodded as if Myungsoo can see him. "Arasso, hyung. I'll be there in a minute." He said as he placed the phone down. Minuted later, Myungsoo saw Sehun holding a small blanket, running at the gate and heading to his car. Sehun waved and smiled. Myungsoo went out of his car and got the blanket from Sehun. Sehun saw Aryan sleeping at the passengers' seat, and picked Aryan up. Aryan moved but just snuggled to Sehun as he carried her bridal style. Myungsoo covered her with the blanket and patted her head. Sehun smiled. "Hyung, thank you so much." He said. Myungsoo nodded, "Welcome." He said as he got in his car. Sehun smiled and brought Aryan inside. They arrived her room and Sehun placed her on her bed but Aryan woke up and clutched to his shirt tightly. "Oppa, can I sleep with you?" She said as she never let go of Sehun's shirt. Sehun smiled and kissed her forehead. He slipped inside the duvet and hugged her close. "Ofcourse, baby. Now sleep. I love you." He said as he kissed her temples softly. Aryan snuggled close to Sehun. "I love you too.." She said as she slipped back to dreamland. 

 


A/N:

Hi guys. 

Sorry I just updated now because of school works. It's really tiring.

Anyways. Thanks for the new subbies and comments

Please comment on this too, okay? Let me know what you think, hehe.

Bye guys. xx