Chapter 10

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 10

"Mei, wake up~" Aryan heard a voice. She opened her eyes and saw Xiumin opening the blinds. Aryan smiled and sat up. Xiumin pat her head, " Go shower. We'll be waiting." He said and gave Arya her towel. Aryan headed to her bathroom and soon, she was done showering. She haded down to be greeted by the smell f fresh bluberry muffins. "Good Morning, sweety."  Kri said and kissed her temples. Aryan smiled, "Good Morning too, Ge. Where's the others?" She asked and looked around. "Still getting ready, maybe." He said and plced a muffin on Aryan's plate. "Good Morning~!" She heard EXO shout. She looked at them smiling at her widely. She laughed, "You seem to be on good mood today, Oppas." She said and grabbed her muffins. "Ofcourse." Luhan said. She saw Chanyeol approaching her, "Good Morning, Honey. Goodluck to your tryouts later. I heard there where good players." He said. Luhan laughed and looked at Chanyeol, "You're seriously telling that to Aryan?" HE said sarcastically. Kris nodded, "She wouldn't be the Xixuan's Highschool Captain Ball for nothing, Chanyeol." He said proudly. Aryan laughed, "Well, aren't you all so cocky? I'm not that good." She said humbly. Soon, they arrived school only to be greeted by well, fangirls and yes, fanboys. Aryan laughed, "Goodluck, oppas. We'll be heading this way." She said and kissed Chanyeol and Kris on their cheeks. She grabbed Kai's wrist and smiled at him. Here we go again. Kai thought. Soon, the freshmens headed to theirs classes. When Aryan got inside her room with Sehun, she saw the by sitting beside her scoffed, "There are a lot of seats there. Why sit here?" He mumbled. Aryan rolled her eyes. The nerve. Aryan thought. She looked at the boy, Who are you? She thought. The boy glared at her. Before the glaring contest continue, Mr. Cho arrived. Mr. Cho saw the boy beside Aryan still looking at her like she had killed someone. "Mr. Kim. Are there any problems with Ms. Wu?" He asked. The boy averted his gaze to Mr. Cho. "None." He said. Mr. Kim? It's his last name huh? Aryan thought. Sehun felt Aryan getting agrier by any second and held her hand, "Hey, calm down." Sehun said quietly. Aryan looked at Sehun and soffened. She nodded and just took notes of what Mr. Cho was saying. End of class soon came by. Aryan proceeded to the librar to get some informations for her new thesis. She was so engrossed her forgot about the tryouts. Suddenly, she remembered. , what time is it? She thught and looked at her Clock. 5:25?!  She gasped. Classes ends at 4:00 as she's sure that the Tryouts started. She fixed her books hurriedly nd ran out the library not caring if there's someone on her way. She needed this for the scholarship. Even though she knows that Kris can afford more than her school fees, she didn't want to burden Kris anymore. She was also very passionate in Volleyball and she can NOT pass this oppotunity. While running like her life depended on it, she bumped into someone. She heard the guy groned, "Ouch." She looked at him. Mr. Kim?! Her eyes widened. Of all the people, why her? The boy thought. Sh realized she was taking up so much time, "I'm sorry." She said. She picked her books and bag up. The boy looked at her, not even helping her. She stood up, "I'm sorry, again."  She said and bowed and ran away. What's with the hurry?  He thought and stood up. He felt something on hsi hands and saw a blue hanky with 'Wu' stitched elegntly on the side. He looked up in hopes to find the girl but he saw a empty hallway. He picked the hanky up and stood up. He placed the hanky on his pocket. I'll give it back to her tomorrow. He thought. Suddenly, his phone rang. He looked at the caller. "Appa?" He asked. "Come here. I'm at the court." He said. Myungsoo hummed as a reply and hanged the phone up. Meanwhile, Aryan arrived at the court and saw the coah picking up the volleyball balls. She approached him and bowed. The coach smiled, "Yes, aggassi?" He asked. Aryan pointed at the balls, "Are the tryouts done?" She asked. The coach nodded, "Yes, agassi. Do you need something?" The coach asked. Aryan gulped, "Can I still join? I was from the library and I totally forgot about it." She said. The coach looked at her. "I'm sorry but, the other coaches already picked some of the best players that were here a while ago." He said. Aryan's brows furrowed. "Sir, I'm sure I can definitely make it i, I promise!" She said. The coach looked at her once again, "Were sorry but, we only need 12 players. The other coach already filled up all the places. I'm sorry." He said. Aryan almost cried. She begged. "Sir, please? Just see. I was the captain ball of XiXuan high. please give me a chance." She begged. The coach turned at her, annoyed. " I SAID, WE'RE SORRY, I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE THE CAPTAIN BALL WE ALREADY PICKED 12 PLAYERS!" He shouted. Aryan staggered back. Her tears fell down her cheeks. She nodded and bowed, "I-i'm sorry. I just want this so much.." She said and bowed and walked away. She wiped her tears, walking pass the boy she bumped with a while ago. The boy saw her crying. What happened?  He thought and looked at her passing by, wiping her tears. He looked at the court only to see his father alone. He approached her, "Appa, what happened, why was she crying?" He asked. His fathe looked at him. "She wanted to try out for the Varsity. But the other coaches already picked 12 players that are going to compete." He explained. So that's why she was in a rush a while ago. She even bumped onto me. He thought. The boy looked at the coach, "You should have checked her out. I heard she was one of the best players of XiXuan High. It's one of the best schools in China, dad. How can you pass a star player like her?" He looked at his father. The boy shook his head, "It's your loss, appa." He said and walked away. Why are you dong this, Myungsoo? Who is she to you anyway?  The coach thought.


 

A/N:

Did someone see that comming? HAHA

I'm sorry, I didn't get to update yesterday.

I'm at my friend's house. Again, I'm sorry.

Anyways, I'll Update tomorrow, I promise. triple update maybe? or more? ;)

Thanks for the new subbies and don't forget to comment. :)

Bye, love you guyys. xx