Chapter 12

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 12

Aryan woke up feeling her eyes puffy. "It's weekend today. Thank God." She said and went to the bathroom to wash up. When she was done, she remembered that she turned Kris down yesterday. She looked at the clock, "8:45. I hope he's still sleeping." She said and walked to Kris' bedroom. She saw him still sleeping so soundly, cuddled in his blankets. Aryan smiled. She went closer to Kris, and lay beside him. Snuggling herself on his chest, Kris woke up a bit. He saw Aryan snuggled to his chest. He smiled, "Good Morning, Mei." He said. Aryan hugged her, "Good Morning, Ge. Just sleep. You don't have work today~" She sang. Kris smiled and hugged Aryan. Since she's small compared to Kris, she was basically cocooned on his body. "Ge, I'm sorry for yesterday." She said. "For what?" He asked, eyes still closed. "For not calling you, for not going home early, for worrying you and for not telling you where was I." I said. He smiled, "It's okay, I know you have reason. Just sleep." He said. Aryan smiled, "Thank you, Ge." She said. After a couple of hours, Chanyeol woke up. He looked at the clock, "11:23." He murmured. He rubbed his eyes and went to Aryan's room to check her. But when He opened her room, her bed was empty. His eyes widened, he ran to her bathroom, none. To the walk in closets? none. Kitchen? none. Game room? none. He cursed, "Why does this house needed to be this big." He shouted. He ran to Kris' room. He opened the door and saw Kris hugging his pillow, or that was what Chanyeol thinks. "Kris! Aryan is lost!" He shouted. He opened his eyes but Aryan didn't even budge under Kris' arms, covered by the blankets. Kris opened his left eye, "What?" He asked Chanyeol. "HOW CAN YOU STILL SLEEP THERE WHEN OUR LITTLE SISTER IS LOST?!" He shouted. Kris laughed. "WHAT, WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?" He shouted. Kris laughed again and moved the Blankets out of your face. Kris pointed at you, then placed the blanket back. Kris laughed, "Relax, Chanyeol." He said and continued to sleep. Chanyeol shook his head and approached Aryan who was sleeping, not even budging. Well, she's a deep sleeper. Chanyeol kissed Aryan's forehead, "Don't scare Oppa, that way again." He said. Kris patted Chanyeol head and motioned for him to go out because Aryan was sleeping. Chanyeol smiled and walked out. This kid, jinjja. He chuckled. After an hour, all of them decided to eat lunch. "Good Afternoon, Mei." Luhan said. She smiled, "Good Afternoon, Xiao Lu-Gege." She laughed. Luhan, "Xiao Lu?" He asked. Cute. He thought. Aryan nodded and pointed to his hair, "My little deer~" She sang. Luhan laughed. Jongin sat beside her and placed food on her plate. She smiled, "Thank you, Oppa~" She said. Jongin smiled and nodded. I don't really mind putting food on your plate if you smile that way. He thought. Soon, all of them where playing at the Game room. Aryan pouted. She approached Chanyeol. "Oppa, it's so boring." She whined. Chanyeol smiled, "What do you want to do, little one?" He asked. Aryan smiled, "Let's get grocery for Daehyun-Oppa." She said. Chanyeol smiled. He faced EXO. "Guys, Aryan wants to go grocery. Who wants to come?" He asked them. They stopped playing and raised all their hands. Aryan chuckled, "Kaja~" Kris smiled, "Go get dresses, guys." He said. Jongin smiled, Grocerry, eh? He though of a nice idea. Jongin, you're brilliant.

 


 

A/N:

Hi, this is a short one. I had to cut it because the next Chapter will be long.

I'll update later. It's currently 3 in the morning here. HAHA.

Do you guys perhaps, celebrate Eid? If you do, then Eid Mubarak!

Please comment, okay? Please, please? HAHA. Thank you.

See you later guys. ;)