Chapter 40

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 40

The next day, the two were still cuddled up by the bed but Sehun is.. well, pretty well awake. He looked at Aryan whose mouth was slightly open. Sehun chuckled and caused Aryan to scrunch her face. "Stay still." She said and turned around. Sehun pouted but decided to wake her up to ask her me important question. "Wake up." Sehun said and kissed her temples. "It's still early why are you waking me up, aish." Aryan said as she covered her head with the duvet. "C'mon, wake up. It's 9:00 in the morning." He said. Aryan's eyes shot up sharply. he sat up and looked at the clock. "I MISSED SCHOOL?" She shouted while looking at Sehun. Sehun nodded, "Yes." Aryan's blood boiled. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" She said as she stood up and ran to get her towel. "Kris is going to kill me if he knew I skipped." She said as she ran to the bathroom. "Get out of here, It's your fault I'm so so late." Aryan shouted inside the bathroom. Sehun laughed and knocked on the bathroom's door. "Sweetie, you missed school because it's a weekend today." Sehun said as calm as ever. Sehun saw the door open slowly, followed by a straight-faced Aryan. "What is it today?" She asked calmly. "Saturday." Sehun said. Aryan closed her eyes and blew a raspberry. Then she remembered what Kris told her the day before. That they have a meeting with the Lees. "Then why didn't you tell me at the first place then?" She said. "Uhm.. you ran all over the place?" Sehun said. Aryan held the bridge of her nose. "Do you think this is fun, eo?" She said with a glare. Sehun looked at her, "I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier." He said. Aryan went out the bathroom but not after bumping her shoulders with Sehun. "I hate you." She said and went out of the room. Aryan headed to Kris' room and saw him sleeping. "Kris." She said as she nudge Kris beside her. Kris hummed in return. "Kris wake up." She said. Kris hummed again. Aryan stood up. "Kris you should wake up. We have a meeting with the Lee at 10, why are you still sleeping?!" She shouted. Kris opened his eyes and saw Aryan who had her hands on her waist. "Oh, yeah." He said and sat up. He looked at Aryan who was looking rather angry for an early hour. "What happened?" Kris asked her and pulled her to sit beside him. Aryan hugged him and pouted. "Sehun-Oppa didn't wake me up today, and to think that he slept beside me and-" She said but was cut. "What? Sehun slept- Oh my god." Kris said as he stood up. "He slept beside you? Do you know what he might have done?" He said. Aryan who just noticed what she said smiled, Oopss.. "Do you that Sehun is a teenager and his hormone are raging up so high, my goodness gracious." Kris said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Aryan stood up and held her arms. "I'm sorry, I-I'm just fine, Ge.. He didn't do anything. You don't have anything to worry about me." Aryan said as she blinked at Kris. Kris looked away resisting her puppy eyes. "Ge, I'm sorry, please forgive me?" She said a she pulled out her best aegyo, pouty lips. Kris looked at her, must resist. Aryan pulled his arms and shook them. "My Ben-Ben Gege, Please forgive me, eo?" She said and pouted more. Kris looked at her and laughed, "Fine." Kris said as he can't resist her sister's aegyo anymore. Why must she be this adorable?

 


A/N: 

Hi guys!

I'm sorry I just updated.

I have a new fic and I think I have to make a schedule where what fic I should update for the day.

Anways, Thanks for the new subbies and comments! I appreciate them alot, hehe.

Please comment on this okay? If I recieve a lot, I'll update again later. :)

Bye guys. xx