Chapter 23

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 23

Aryan woke a little bit late the next day. "Omo! 15 minutes till the bell ring!" Aryan swiftly went inside the bathroom to shower. After the record-breaking shower, she hurriedly dressed up, "Why didn't someone wake me up! Ugh!" She shouted putting her blouse. She unknowingly left two button ed and wore her socks. "I hate my life. Mr. Cho will surely kill me." She cursed, mumbling incoherent words on why didn't someone woke her up. She went down and saw Kai lounging on the Sofa, alone. Her brows furrowed, "Where's the others? Kris?" Aryan asked. She wore her school shoes, just then she saw Tao from the kitchen, holding a muffin. "It's Monday, Kris and Hyungs have to get there early. Us for us, we need to take my car." Tao said. Aryan looked at Kai, "Why didn't you wake me up then. Why are you so relaxed?! We're going to be late!" She shouted and grabbed her bag. Kai stood up. "Might as well button up your blouse first." He said seductively and walked out the door. Aryan looked at her blouse, "Oh.." She said and looked at Tao. "Ge, let's go." She said while she walked out, fiddling her with her buttons. "Why is this-" She said, frustrated at her buttons which seems so hard to button up. However, she was cut by Kai who helped her button the blouse up. "Next time be careful. Be thankful I'm the only one who saw." He mumbled. Thanks goodness, I have a tank top on or else.. She thought. Soon, they arrived at the school, officially late. "Ms. Wu, Late. Detention after class." Mr. Cho said. Aryan gasped, "Sir, but. I have to visit Sehun-Oppa later at the hospital and-" She said but was cut, "Then you should've been responsible enough to wake up early." He said. "Sir, please. I'll pay for it tomorrow, just let me go this day, please." She said and clasped her hands together, pouting. Mr. Cho sighed, "Arasso. But you have to go tomorrow. Sit." He said. Aryan bowed, "Thank you so much, Cho-seonsaengnim." She said. Mr. Cho nodded and continued teaching, facing the board. Aryan felt empty without Sehun beside her. However, the boy who she suppose Mr. Kim was beside her. She sat down on her chair, pouting. Sehun-Oppa, please get well fast. She thought. After minute or two, she saw a paper passed from her seat mate, Mr. Kim. She read the paper, "Hi." It said. She looked at him. He showed her a brief smile and faced his notebook to take notes again. Aryan smiled, This guy is not bad after all. She smiled. Then she remembered, He's the guy I bumped and saw at the court. She frowned at the memory, try outs.. She thought. She shook her head and wrote, "Hi, Mr. Kim?"  She wrote, unsure of his name and passed it back. The guy read what she wrote and scribbled something. Soon, the paper was passed back to her again. "Myungsoo. Call me that." It said. Aryan nodded, Myungsoo?  She thought. She scribbled and passed the paper back. Myungsoo read the paper, "Hehe, nice to meet you, Myungsoo..ssi?" It said. He smiled. "No, just call me Myungsoo-Oppa. What your name?" He wrote and passed the paper back. She felt like teasing him and act like she was superior so she wrote, "Ms. Wu."  and passed the paper back. Myungsoo chuckled, Ms. Wu, eh?  He thought. Myungsoo scribbled, "I'll call you Ms. Wu then." and passed the paper back. However, Mr. Cho suddenly spoke, "Mr. Kim and Ms. Wu, don't think I can't see you there. Stop before I send you to detention this afternoon." He said while writing an equation on the board. Myungsoo scrunched his face, I shouldn't have underestimated Mr. Cho. He has eyes on his back. He thought. Aryan looked at Myungsoo with I-told-you-so look. Then she mouthed, "My name is Ms. Wu." and merong-ed. Myungsoo chuckled, Alright then, Ms. Wu. He thought and focused on the class. Aryan smiled, Not bad, Myungsoo. She said. Soon, the bell rang, indicating the end of the first period. "You may go now. Ms. Wu, please stay." He said. While the others went out, including Myungsoo, Aryans stayed behind to talk to Mr. Cho. "Yes, Cho-seonsaengnim?" She said. He sat down and removed his glasses, "How's Mr. Oh?" He asked. Aryan frowned, remembering Sehun. "He's still at the hospital but he's doing fine. He's healing faster than expected, actually. You don't have to worry, Mr. Cho." She smugged. Mr. Cho stood up, "Arasso. I'll tell the principal about it. Please head to your next class." He said. aryan bowed and went out. She looked at her clock, "Ugh! I'm going to be late if I don't run." She said. She was about to run but held back by Myungsoo. "I suppose this is your, Ms. Wu?" He asked, emphasizing the Ms. Wu part. He showed Aryan her handkerchief, elegantly stitched with 'Wu'. Aryan smiled, "Yes, It's mine. Thank you very much. " She said. Aryan smiled and took her handkerchief. Myungsoo smiled, "Goodluck." He said and started to walk away. "Aryan, call me Aryan." She suddenly said. Myungsoo didn't turn his back. Aryan pouted, rude. She said. She started running away to her next class. However, Myungsoo had his smile up to his ears. Aryan, I never thought I'd talk to you.. 

 


 

A/N:

Hi, guys! Authornim is back, hehe. 

MyungYan for you all, hul. 

Anyways, I'll still update. :) Maybe 2 chapter more to pay back the days I didn't get to update.

And I have a bad news too. Exam is coming this week so I might not get to update. :(

But don't worry, I'll try to update after I study, hehe.

See you at the next Chapter. 

Please comment? Please, Please? HEHE. 

Thanks guys, love u all. xx