Chapter 35

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 35

After several days, they stayed that way. Aryan would go to school alone, eat without her brothers asking her about how her day was. She had to admit, her life have never been that dull. She closed her room and quickly changed her uniform. She just got home from school and she was dead tired. She spent her day with Sehun, Daehyun, Myungsoo, Kai and Tao as they were just on the same building. To be honest, she felt like she never wanted to go home anymore. She felt a little, just a little bit happy with them and she temporarily forgets about Kris' and Chanyeol's issue, but when she comes home, everything seems back to the right place but not just as right anymore. "Can I come in?" She heard Sehun as he knocked outside the door. She fixed her shirt and opened the door. She saw Sehun smiling at her, holding a bouquet of flowers. "For you. Please smile. You have been barely smiling these days.." He said as he stepped forward and kissed her forehead. Aryan smiled, "Thank you, Sehun-Oppa." She said and hugged him. She smelled the flowers and immediately placed them on a fancy flower vase. She and Sehun decided to head down and to eat when her brother's arrived from where they were from. Her smile halted as Chanyeol glared at Sehun. "Tss. The nerve." He said and passed by him but not before bumping his shoulder on Sehun's. Kris looked at them. "Not in a relationship huh? Fine." He said and passed by them. Aryan felt her tears again, for the nth time this day. "Why are they like this.." She mumbled. Sehun sighed and hugged her. "Shh. Don't cry. You did a lot of waterworks today, angel. Stop crying now." He whispered. Aryan sobbed. "They were never like this." She said. Sehun caressed her back. "I know. We'll fix this, I promise." He said. Aryan nodded. "Let's go eat." Sehun said but Aryan shook her head. "Sorry, I lost my appetite." She said as she walked back to her room, leaving Sehun. She curled up like a ball on her bed and cried. Why are you like this? Kris? Chanyeol?  She asked. Aryan never felt this unimportant, ever. Kris and Chanyeol always made sure that they had the best for her and made her special. They never removed their attention away from her and loved her like she was their most prized possession. What happened? They were never, never like this. Meanwhile, Kris on his room was with Chanyeol and Sehun. After Sehun felt like this was way over the line now, he decided to man up and step up. "Hyung, she's never been this sad before, please." Sehun said. However, The two guys looked like they never really cared. "Take care of her, she's yours right?" Chanyeol said as in a scoffing manner. "Please, hyung. I know you don't want her like this too. I know deep inside both of you that seeing her like this is the last thing you want to see. Hyungs please." Sehun said as he knelt down infront of Kris and Chanyeol. "Please don't treat her this way. She barely even eat now, she has eyebags and she's losing weight. Kris-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung.." He said. The two never felt this guilty before but they decided to hold up a unbreakable facade. Sehun looked at them and looked down. "I'm willing to give her up, hyungs." He said as his voice cracked. "Just make her happy again.." 

 


A/N:

Sehun is willing to give her up first to make her happy again. 

It's so.. ugh /sobs

Anyways, please comment and I'll update the next chapter quickly, hehe. 

I'd like to hear from you guys, so please comment.

And also, thanks for the neww subbies! I love you guys so much. xx