Chapter 50

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

The next day, Sehun woke up beside Aryan who was eating her breakfast. She smiled, "Eo, Sehun-ah!" She smiled. Sehun walked to her and kissed her forehead, "Good Morning." He said and went to the bathroom. He soon came out and ate her breakfast beside Aryan. "Sehun-ah." She said. Sehun hummed, "Hmm?" and fed her shrimps, "Where's my gift?" She asked. Sehun laughed, "So you remember? I'll give it to you if you finish your food." He said. Aryan nodded eagerly, "Okay!" She soon finished her food and the dishes were taken out by the staff. She held her palms out to Sehun, "Where is it, Sehun-ah?" She asked. Sehun kissed her temples and went to his bag to get something. Aryan saw him holding colored envelopes. He then sat beside her and smiled. "This is really nothing compared to what the others gave you, but I just want you to know that I am very, very happy that you accepted me as you boyfriend." He said and gave her a bunch of envelopes. "Open this when you are doubting my feeling for you." He said and it was also written at the envelope. He gave her the remaining ones which were, "Open this when you feel alone.", "Open this when you are angry at me.", "Open this when no one understands you", "Open this when you need to know how much I love you.", "Open this when you miss me.", "Open this if it's storming and you're scared.", "Open when this when you are happy.", "Open this when you are sick.", "Open this when you are having a bad day.", "Open this when you want to know when I started falling in love with you.", "Open this when you had a bad dream.", Open this if when you want to know what reminds you of me.", "Open this when you think you are losing me.", "Open this of you are worried about me.", and bunnnnnnch of other more. She teared up and looked at Sehun, "Thank you, Sehun-Oppa. I love you." She said. Sehun smiled and hugged her back. "You're welcome. Now, stop crying." He said and wiped her face with his hands. He got the enveloped from Aryan. "There are a total of 147 envelopes here, make sure to read them all okay?" He said and placed them in a box. Aryan stopped him from closing the box and got one of the envelopes. "I want to know when you started falling in love with me." She said mischievously. Sehun whined, "Ahh. Open it when I'm not here." He said and pouted. "Wae? It doesn't say here that I can't read it when you're with me." She said. Sehun pouted, "Arasso. You can read it, but in your head only." He said. Aryan smiled and nodded. She opened the envelope.

Dear Aryan, 
     
         I think I started falling in love with you when you took care of me when I was injured from playing basketball. I really didn't think you would act like that. I was expecting you to shrug me off and just think it's a little injury, but you didn't. You cried for me and took care of me. You slept beside me that time, in another bed. Then I woke up in the middle of the night because a doctor checked on me and you didn't even wake up a wink, hehe~ but when the doctor went out, I gazed at your face wondering why didn't I fall in love with you earlier. My heart was full of regrets since I knew someone who like you (I won't tell you so don't ask me who he is) and was stepping his game faster than me but fortunately, I won. Thank you for everything, Aryan-ah. Always remember that I love you and I would always fall in love with you, even in my next life.                                                

                                                                                                                                                       Sincerely yours, Sehun.


A/N: 

I really want to recieve this kinds of letters but I don't have a namja-chinggu. =)))

Anyways, thank you for the new subbies and comments!

See you on the next chapieeee~

GUYS KILL ME NOW BUT I FORGOT TO UNHIDE THIS

IM SO SORRY

I SUDDENLY REALIZED WHY WERENT THERE ANY COMMENTS FOR CHAPTER 50 SO I MAYBE THOUGHT IT WAS STILL ON HIDE.. AND IT WAS