Chapter 33

My Two Over-Protective Brothers [Discontinued]

Chapter 33

Aryan and Sehun looked at each other as Chanyeol eyed them. "What? Answer me!" Chanyeol said. Sehun placed Aryan behind him. "Hyung, I.. It has been for a while now." He said as he looked down. Chanyeol scoffed, "Ofcourse! I heard you saying I love you to each other!" He said. Aryan felt scared. She never saw Chanyeol this angry. He never raised his voice at them like this. Aryan walked to Chanyeol and held his arms. "Oppa, I'm sorry, we should have told-" She said but Chanyeol jerked his arms away. "Why didn't you tell us first?! Eo? We never kept anything from you!" He shouted. He looked at Sehun. "What Sehun? She's my sister for hell's sake! We've been together almost all our lives! I thought you treated her as a sister? What happened?!" He shouted. "Hyung! That doesn't matter. I love her now! The past isn't important now." Sehun said. Chanyeol scoffed, "What happened to Bros before Hoes?" He asked him rhetorically. "Oppa, please stop this. We can handle this on a more subtle way, please.." She said. Chanyeol looked at her like she was a stranger. Aryan flinched. Chanyeol cupped his face and ruffled his hair. "You know how dangerous this is, Aryan! We don't want to see you cry again! We don't want to see you hurting again! Can't you atleast understand us? You should have told us earlier so-" Chanyeol said but was cut by Aryan. "And what? Break us apart?" She said in a low tone, almost whispering. Ofcourse, she was scared. Scared that Chanyeol and Kris will break them apart when their relationship didn't even start yet. And that's the point. They aren't starting yet and Chanyeol was really angry, what more at the actual relationship? "Oppa, I won't hurt myself! Sehun won't! Don't you have trust in us? This is all I want.. to be loved." She said barely audible. Chanyeol ruffled his hair again. "Wait until Kris know this." He said and walked away. Aryan looked at him while tears were running down on her face. I shouldn't have talked back. She thought. She fell on the ground, crying. Sehun who was shocked because Aryan just stepped up on Chanyeol. She never did, and thought that she never would. This just meant that he was just as important for her as much as Sehun's. He kneeled down and held hugged her. "Shh. Don't cry. We'll figure something out, don't cry." He said as he caressed Aryan's hair. Aryan released sobs as she hugged Sehun, "Maybe all they need is assurance. Reassure them, Aryan. We all know that your past relationships didn't turn well and they might be really afraid for that to happen again." He said. Aryan nodded her head, "Yeah, I will." She said as she wiped the tears by the back of her hand. Sehun cupped her face. "Don't cry now, okay?" He said as he kissed her forehead. The next day, Kris or Chanyeol didn't talk to her. Her eyes were swollen due to crying and Sehun had to tuck her the other night so she can sleep well. "Oppa, talk to me.." She said as she tugged Chanyeol's sleeves. Chanyeol turned around and tugged his sleeves back and walked away. Aryan sighed. She saw Kris who was getting something from the fridge. she walked to him and did the same. "Ge, talk to me please.." She said. Kris looked at her but just poured water on his cup and walked out. Her lips quivered as she saw Kris walk away. Never in her life Kris and Chanyeol treated her like this. They were giving her the silent treatment and Aryan didn't like it, one bit. She walked to her room and buried her face on her pillow. I'm such a bad sister. Can't even obey her brothers. She thought. She cried and cried until she heard a knock on her door. Thinking that is was Kris or Chanyeol, she jumped up and opened the door. Her face fell as she saw D.O and Suho. "Oppas?" She asked. D.O gave her keys which was the keys to Kris' Audi R8 and Suho gave her some money. "Your brothers told us to give this to you." They said as they pat her head and walk back to their rooms. Aryan looked at the money and keys on her hands. She closed the door and leaned on it. She sat down and covered her face. "I hate it this way." She said and cried, once again. That's it. She thought as she stood up. She went out to Chanyeol door and knocked. She knocked a few times until Chanyeol opened the door. She immediately hugged him. "Oppa, please don't be like this, please." She said as she cried on Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol didn't even hug her back and even removed her arms around her. "Until you know what you did wrong, then come back." He said as he closed the door. Honestly, Chanyeol did feel a tad guilty. Seeing her sister cry was the last thing he ever wanted to see. I'm sorry Aryan. I don't want you hurting. 

 


A/N:

Aww, Kris and Chanyeol is ignoring her. :(

Well, If you were on Kris and Chanyeol's shoes too, you would feel the same way.

They would probably jealous of Sehun now, because you know?

They aren't the only man on her life.

I know because my Oppa has a girlfriend too and I can't help but to feel jealous. :(

Anyways, Hi guys!

It's so sad right? But don't worry, things will get.. well? 

Please comment? Please? Please? Thank you.  

Bye guys. xx