Burn

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4qXsL7suc

Beast: Fiction

===========================================

Dark figures leaped across the trees. The half moon was bright in the sky and lit their paths as they silently treaded across the grass.

Three members of the Bangtan Boys surrounded Danji’s cabin. They looked at each other and nodded in agreement. They remembered the strategy.

This was step two of their vengeful plan: get rid of Choi Danji, Luhan’s mate, once and for all.

The boys uncapped jugs of oil and began spreading it around the cabin. They made sure that no part of the cabin was left untouched. The three boys met in the center and pulled their masks from their faces.

“Got the matches?” Rap Monster asked.

J-Hope smirked and took the match boxes out of his pocket, “Hell yeah. I came prepared.” Jungkook laughed and smacked his back.

“Shhh.” J-Hope shushed but grinned. They each took several matches and went on each side of the house.

“Do you think the others are distracting Exo-M?” Jungkook asked, slightly nervous.

“Yeah, don’t worry. Jimin, Suga, V, and Jin are probably leading them halfway out of this damn town already.” Rap Monster smirked.

The boys lit their matches and threw them.

The cabin lit up immediately. The coyotes dashed back and looked up in awe.

J-Hope grinned, “Beautiful.”

“Our work is done. Let’s go.” Rap Monster left.

J-Hope and Jungkook followed him.

---------------------------

Danji had fallen asleep crying on her mattress with the backpack squeezed tightly against her chest.

She had a dream about being reunited with her grandfather. He didn’t look angry or sad. He just smiled and patted her head. A moment later, her parents joined him. Then the three of them walked away together.

Danji shook her head and mumbled with her hand outstretched, “No…don’t go…don’t leave me…please…”

The weather in her dream seemed to change dramatically. It was suddenly very hot. She couldn’t breathe.

She couldn’t breathe.

Gasping for air, her eyes shot wide open. Her house seemed to be glowing orange.

Was that smoked wood that she smelled?

Then Danji realized something. The heat was real. Her house was ON FIRE.

Danji scrambled up and cried out in shock. *My house…grandpa’s house…is on fire. Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no!* Smoke filled her lungs, and everything became foggy. She had to get out of here. But first, she needed to save some things.

Danji quickly slung her backpack over her shoulders and made it face forward. She jerked the backpack open and shoved the music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter