The truth about age

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVCfM3B2j8

Exo-M: My Lady

===========================================

 

Danji opened her eyes to be face-to-face with Luhan’s sleeping face. *He looks just like an angel.* She thought in awe. Danji reached out and swept his bangs away from his forehead.

“Mmm…that feels nice.” Luhan murmured as he snuggled closer to her.

Danji blinked, surprised, “You weren’t asleep?”

“I was…” His eyes fluttered open, “And I woke up from the touch of an angel.”

Danji giggled and slapped his shoulder, “You’re so strange.” *Funny. I thought he was an angel, too. We’re really meant for each other.*

Luhan hugged her tightly against his chest. “I love this. I want to wake up every day with you right by my side.”

Danji smiled and nestled against his warm body. *I don’t think I would mind that either.*

“Danji!” She heard her grandfather calling.

Danji gasped and sat up, “My grandpa!” She tried to get up, but Luhan wouldn’t release her. “Luhan! Let go! My grandpa is calling me!” Danji frantically whispered and struggled to get up.

“Danji,” There was a knock on the door, “Are you in there?” He tried to open the door, but thankfully, Luhan had locked it last night.

“Y-yeah! I just got up! I’ll be right out!” Danji stammered, red-faced.

Luhan cut in, “No, you won’t-”

She slapped a hand over his mouth and gave him a hard look.

“…Is someone in there? I thought I heard a voice.” Her grandfather said.

*Now you’ve done it!* “N-no, of course not! I was, just, um, talking to myself.” Danji fibbed.

“Oh. Okay. I’ll be waiting in the kitchen…” He mumbled. She waited until she heard his footsteps recede. That was so close, Danji exhaled.

Luhan was laughing.

She glared at him, “It’s not funny! We could have been caught!” He would not stop laughing still.

Danji rolled her eyes and sat up. Luhan quickly pinned her back down. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“My grandpa called for me!” She hissed.

“But I want you, too. I need you, Danji.” He gazed at her intently.

Danji gave him a squinty, suspicious look. *This feels like it has happened once before.* She swiveled her head to the calendar where it was marked FULL MOON in red letters.

“Oh, no.” Danji moaned and slapped a hand over her eyes, “It’s that time again.”

Luhan nuzzled her neck, “Moan again, but this time, say my name.”

“Get OFF!” Danji shoved him, and he dropped onto the floor with a loud THUD. That was my fault, she winced.

“Danji, are you all right?” Her grandfather asked.

“Y-yeah, just slipped and fell! I’ll be out!” Danji quickly got up and headed to the door. She gave Luhan a warning look, “Stay quiet, or I will ask Tao to tag along on every one of our dates.” Danji left the room, leaving an amused Luhan still in her bed.

She’s grown gutsy, hasn’t she? He smirked.

Danji hurried into the kitchen, “H-hey, grandpa.” He looked up from the newspaper, “Did I wake you up?”

“Yeah, but it’s okay.” Danji assured.

“I’m sorry. I thought you would have been awake by now. You can go back to bed again.” Her grandfather said.

Danji shook her head, “No, it’s fine. I’m awake. I’m hungry, too. Are scrambled eggs okay?”

He nodded, “Whatever works for you.” She took out the eggs, milk, butter, and cheese. She made sure to make extra, since she knew Luhan would still be in her room by the time she came back.

Danji and her grandfather sat at the table. She nervously nibbled her scrambled eggs as she glanced towards her bedroom door. Hopefully, Luhan would stay dead quiet and not make a ruckus in there.

“Danji?” Her grandfather called.

“Huh?” She blinked her round eyes at him.

“Are you all right?” He asked in concern, “You seem so...preoccupied.”

*You have no idea.* Danji meekly smiled, “I’m fine.”

“Good…because I thought you would still be mad at me after last night.” Her grandfather mumbled.

Danji paused and looked up. He looked so guilty that she felt bad. Danji reached out and placed her hand on top of his. “Grandpa, I can never be mad at you. You’re the one who raised me all this time. You took care of me and loved me all these years. No matter what you do, I can’t be upset with you. I know you decide everything that is the best for me. I trust your judgement.” She smiled warmly.

Relief washed over him, and he smiled gratefully, “Thank you, Danji.”

“No problem, grandpa.” Danji squeezed his hand and went back to eating.

*Yoonjae and Soyeon, you gave birth to one heck of an amazing daughter. She’s beautiful, tough, and benevolent. I’m proud to call her my granddaughter.* Her grandfather smiled tearfully. Embarrassed by the sudden wave of emotions, he stood up, “I trust you to take care of the dishes. I’m going to go to my studio.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Danji nodded. She waited until she heard his studio door close and sighed in relief. Danji cleared up everything and took the extra place of scrambled eggs back to her room.

“Took you long enough.” Luhan snorted.

“I brought you breakfast.” Danji held up the plate.

“You’re forgiven.” Luhan kissed her nose. He sat at her desk and eagerly gobbled up the scrambled eggs.

“Eat slowly.” She said, amused.

“I can’t. It’s so good. There are three things to make a man happy,” He held up his fingers, “Sleep, good food, and-“

“A good beating.” Danji said with her “wicked eye”. She knew what the third one was and did not want to hear it again.

Luhan gulped. He quickly went back to eating.

Danji chuckled and shook her head. When he was done eating, she picked up the plate, “I’m going to put this away and then go wash up. You should go home, too. I’ll come by later.”

“I’ll be in the area. I can’t leave you alone, not with what happened last time,” Luhan shook his head, “When you’re ready, just go outside and whistle. I’ll come back and get you.”

“Okay.” Danji agreed.

Luhan kissed her lips and jumped out the window. She saw him change into his wolf form and smiled.

----------------------------

When Danji was done getting ready, she said goodbye to her grandfather and left the house. She stood in the pathway and whistled.

Will that really work? Danji wondered.

Two minutes later, Luhan, in new clothes that he had not been in last night, stepped out from the trees. Danji giggled as she dusted leaves off his hair, “What were you doing?”

“Running around like the crazy wolf I am.” Luhan took her hand and lightly bit her hand.

“Ow! Rude! You don’t bite your own girlfriend!” She lightly smacked his shoulder. “You’re so biteable though.” He murmured against her forehead.

“What am I? A piece of meat?” Danji snorted.

“Mmm, delicious.” Luhan his lips.

“Luhan!” Danji slapped his arm, and he burst into laughter. “Just kidding. Come on, gongzhu. Let’s cheer up the wolves’ den with your glamorous presence.” Luhan winked and took her hand.

Half an hour later, they arrived at his cabin. Danji entered and saw Kris, Lay, and Tao lounging in the living room. Kris was asleep in the armchair. Lay was sprawled across the couch, and T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter