Of royal blood

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZWiZYt3BY

Show Luo: Touch My Heart

===========================================

The weekend had finally come, which meant Danji was free to spend as much time with Luhan as she wanted. After making up some excuse about hanging out with Minyoung and Uishik, she went to the wolves’ cozy, spacious home.

Before Danji could knock on the door, it was flung wide open by Lay. He grinned broadly, “Welcome, mei-mei.”

Danji smiled back and entered their home.

“I SMELL SOMETHING DELICIOUSLY PRETTY!” Tao roared from the back of the house. He poked his head out and scanned the room. His eyes landed on her, and a bright smile lit his face. “MEI-MEI!”

Arms out, Tao rushed towards her. He picked her up by the waist and easily lifted her towards the ceiling. She bit her lip and poorly attempted to tug the bottom of her skirt down to cover her underwear. “H-Hi, Tao. You can put me down now.”

“No~” He crooned.

Kris smacked the back of his head, “Put her down. Now.” Tao pouted but did as told.

Luhan came out of his bedroom and entered the living room. Danji saw him, and her face lit up, “Luhan!” His expression mimicked hers. “Danji!”

She ran towards him, and he lifted her up. She squealed as he spun her around.

Tao crossed his arms unhappily, “How come you don’t tell him to put her down?”

Kris rolled his eyes and walked away, “I’m not going to even answer that one.”

Luhan put Danji back on the floor and kissed her nose. “I was going to go pick you up.”

“I wanted to surprise you.” She smiled.

“That you did.” He kissed her nose again.

“And I wanted to see Tao.” Danji added. Luhan’s face crumbled.

“HELL YEAH!” Tao pumped his fist in the air. He kissed his fist, stretched it out towards her, and winked. “Love you, mei-mei.”

Danji opened to reply, but Luhan slapped his hand over . “Don’t,” He gave her a stern look, “Say you love him back. I won’t stand it. I’ll throw him in a well. I swear I will.”

“Someone is jealous~” Tao whistled as he went into the kitchen.

Danji pushed his hand away, “I was going to say ‘thank you’, but ‘I love you’ sounds way nicer.” Luhan scowled.

Chuckling, she pecked his cheek. Immediately, his irritation dissolved.

“Want to take a walk?” Luhan asked. “I’d love to.” Danji beamed.

He laced his fingers through hers and led her to the front door.

Tao poked his head out of the kitchen, “CAN I JOIN?!”

“Get back in here.” Kris yanked him backwards.

Danji chuckled, “Tao is funny.”

No, he’s a ing jerk, Luhan disagreed.

They walked into the forest between the layers of trees. Funny how in the daylight, the forest seemed so peaceful. It seemed like the perfect heaven. But at night, it somehow turned into an asylum for predators.

Holding hands, the couple treaded through the grass. They went over a bridge and looked down at the fishes swimming in the clear stream.

Danji pointed to a big fish, “That looks like Kris.”

“I’ll be sure to tell him that.” Luhan chuckled.

“No! Don’t! He’ll eat me!” She panicked. He laughed and kissed her temple, “I’m pretty sure I won’t let that happen.”

They observed the fish for a little longer before moving on. They came to the place in the forest where they had had their first kiss.

In the daylight, it seemed like a normal woodland area. But by night, she knew it changed into a magical place.

Luhan grasped her hand and walked backwards with a twinkling smile, “Remember this place?”

Danji softly smiled, “How could I ever forget?”

He stopped walking and tugged her closer. “Want to replay that night?” Luhan whispered against her ear.

Danji bit her bottom lip. That did not stop her lips from splitting into a wide smile.

Luhan closed his eyes, leaned in, and softly kissed her. Her heart fluttered madly, as it always did when he kissed her. She knew the feeling would never disappear. Luhan pecked her lips one more time before pulling back. He rested his forehead against hers with a blissful sigh. “I love this moment.”

Danji chuckled, “And I love you.”

Luhan’s eyes shined, “That was my line.”

Danji shrugged, “Too slow, loser.”

“What?!” He pretended to be outraged. Giggling, she walked backwards.

“Meh~rong!” Danji stuck her tongue out and made a run for it.

Luhan smirked as he slipped his thumb over his lower lip. *Me? Slow? I’ll show you that I’m anything BUT slow.*

Hair whipping behind her, Danji dashed through the forest. She glanced back to see where Luhan was, but he was nowhere to be seen. *Where’d he go?* Danji looked forward and gasped. He was RIGHT ahead of her. She couldn’t brake fast enough and plowed straight into him.

They went rolling and landed in a grassy, green meadow.

“Oof!” Danji landed right on top of him.

Luhan had hardly felt the pain. He sat up halfway and balanced his weight on his elbows. “You okay?” Luhan glanced down at her to make sure she wasn’t broken or anything.

Danji lifted her head from his chest and blinked. Thankfully, she seemed all right.

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter