Annual Trip

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RD0262URJc

Exo: Growl

========================================

School resumed.

Luckily, the students had something to look forward to.

The annual trip to Seoul always followed the weekend after they came back.

Permission slips were handed out on the day they returned.

Luhan stared at it. *Seoul Trip? Is this a field trip or something?*

“Make sure to hand me these on the bus on Saturday morning, or you’re not going. No exceptions.” Teacher Han saw the new boys. “Well, er, except for you six. Come see me after class, and we’ll figure something out.”

During break, everyone excitedly chatted about the trip to Seoul. “I’ve been waiting for this day my entire life! This is better than Christmas and my birthday put together!” Minyoung squealed happily. She flung her arm around Danji’s neck. “Aren’t you excited, too?!”

“I guess…” Danji scratched her forehead.

Minyoung’s expression flattened. “I forgot. You actually like this place.”

“Hey, what’s wrong with Malhwa?” Danji defended.

“Nothing besides the fact that it’s incredibly boring.” Minyoung rolled her eyes. She thought about the new transfer students who had gone to the school office and giggled. “Okay, well, it hasn’t been recently. Still, I’m excited!”

“Excited about what?!” Tao appeared out of nowhere, startling them both.

“When did you come back?!” Minyoung asked, wide-eyed.

“Just now.” Tao swung around the desk and slung his arms around both Danji and Minyoung. Danji just blinked while Minyoung hyperventilated. “So what were you ladies chatting about?” Tao sweetly smiled.

“S-Seoul Trip.” Minyoung stammered.

“Ah! I’m excited for that as well!” He grinned.

“I’m going to ask Uishik something.” Minyoung left.

“Er, Tao, I hate to break up the mood, but,” Lay leaned into his ear and whispered in Chinese, “Luhan is about to bite your arm off.”

Tao looked over his shoulder.

Luhan’s jaw was clenched tightly, and his body was tense as a coiled spring. He was about ready to lunge up and tear off Tao’s head.

Tao took his arm off Danji and smoothly hopped off the desk. “She’s all yours.” He said in Chinese and mockingly bowed.

Luhan shot him a look before returning to his seat. *You . She already was.* “Are you going on this trip?” He asked her.

“I guess. I always do.” Danji shrugged.

“You don’t seem too thrilled.” Luhan observed.

“I neither hate it nor like it. I’m just going because Minyoung wants me to.” Danji replied.

“I’m sure there are other people who would want you to come along, too.” Luhan said. *Namely me.* His perceptive ears caught her ears turning pink.

“So…do you want to hang out together? In Seoul?” He asked.

“Sure.” Danji smiled, pleased.

Suddenly, Luhan heard Tao’s voice by his ear. What Tao whispered made Luhan shove his face backwards. Tao crashed into the desks. Students stared in shock. Cursing in Chinese, Tao stood up and dusted his uniform with a glare towards Luhan.

“What’s wrong?” Danji asked curiously.

“Nothing.” Luhan mumbled. But he remembered Tao’s vulgar words. “Oh, come on. You don’t have to up to your mate. Just sleep with her already. That’s what you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter