Attack

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2wgrRSaGEk

Exo-M: Mama

===========================================

 

While Danji was enjoying time with the wolves, the coyotes were planning her destruction. Tonight was the night they had decided to get rid of her once and for all. Jin joined, just to make sure that they no harm was brought upon her.

They raided her house, but to their disappointment, no one was home.

Jin was immensely relieved and silently prayed a prayer of thanks.

“Damn it. The one time we decide to act, she isn’t here.” J-Hope knocked a chair down in frustration.

“Those damned wolves are probably watching over her.” Suga said in disgust.

“Do we just leave now?” V asked, obviously disheartened.

“No. We came. We’re going to destroy something. It will be a warning to those wolves.” Rap Monster declared. Suga and J-Hope exchanged smirks. At once, they started to destroy the place.

Windows broke open. Furniture was turned over. V and Jungkook laughed as they threw the wooden sculptures back and forth. One hit a vase, and it broke into tiny pieces. “Oops!” They whooped carelessly. Rap Monster and Jimin joined in just as brutally. Basically, the coyotes trashed Danji’s home.

Jin shook his head in disapproval. *This isn’t right. They shouldn’t do this. Damn. It kills me that I can’t do anything.*

“Whose room is this?” J-Hope swung open the door and turned the light on. He smirked, “Well, well, well. It’s the little princess’s bedroom.”

Eyes wide, Jin entered the room. Oh, no, he gulped.

J-Hope viciously tore her pillow to little pieces. He threw her lamp on the ground and wiped out everything off her desk.

Jin glanced around in panic. Wasn’t there anything he could salvage? He spotted a music box at the top of the book shelf. Somehow, that looked really precious. Jin quickly grabbed it and hid it securely in the safety of his jacket.

J-Hope pulled the bookcase down, and it crashed into the ground into a big mess. Jin swallowed hard and squeezed the music box.

“That makes me feel a lot better.” J-Hope dusted off his hands with a big grin.

Meanwhile, Rap Monster, Jimin, and Suga were rummaging through her grandfather’s room. Suga reached deep into the drawer and pulled something out. He stared at the hard object in his hands and shouted in frenzy, “Come! Look at this!”

Rap Monster and Jimin came over. Rap Monster yanked the object away. It was a small, round badge. It was gold and black, and there was a symbol of a gun in the center. Below the gun, it was engraved Hunter Class No. 149.

“…” Jimin whispered in shock.

“I can’t believe it. This ’s grandfather…is one of them.” Rap Monster claimed.

Them, meaning an enemy greater to coyotes than wolves.

“What’s going on?” The rest of the coyotes came inside.

Rap Monster showed them the badge, and they all went rigid.

*This is NOT good.* Jin thought with wide, alarmed eyes.

“. This is freaky to be just a coincidence. I don’t think Luhan becoming her mate was just a twist of fate.” V said.

“I didn’t think it was either.” Suga grumbled.

*No, it’s no accident. It’s fate cruelly playing with two lives who were meant to be enemies.* Jin’s heart tightened. He worried about Danji.

Rap Monster tossed the badge back, “Forget the wolves. We have bigger fish to fry now.” He dashed off, and the coyotes followed.

Jin started to leave but paused. He went back to Danji’s ruined room. Carefully, he placed the music box in a safe corner. “I’m sorry…” Jin whispered then joined his pack in the forest.

----------------------------

Much later after dinner, Danji headed home. Luhan, of course, walked with her.

Holding hands, they blissfully walked under the full moon towards her home.

“Did you have a good time today?” He asked.

“I always have a good time with you.” She smiled sweetly.

Luhan smiled and pressed his lips against her forehead. He gave her hand a good squeeze…then froze completely. *Coyotes.* He could smell their trail. They had been here about an hour ago.

“What’s wrong?” Danji asked.

Luhan jerked his head towards her home. He could see the light on in the house. An ominous feeling squeezed his chest. “You need to go back inside. Something has happened.” Luhan said, alert.

Danji panicked, “W-what do you mean?”

“I’m going to find out. Go inside.” He pushed her foreward. She spun around, “Is my grandpa all right?!”

Luhan looked at her and saw how frightened she was. He touched her cheeks, “He’s fine. But I don’t know if your home is. Go and check. I’ll be in your room soon.”

Danji did not have to be told twice. She fled to her home and burst inside.

“GRANDPA-“ Danji froze. Her eyes widened at the ghastly sight. *My home…it’s destroyed.* She had a strong déjà vu of her home back in Seoul with her parents. She heard gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter