A good pair

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyH2O_te-ss

Hello Venus: Do you want some tea?

========================================

Ever since that weekend, Luhan and Danji seemed to have grown closer. She no longer gave him the cold shoulder. They even exchanged a few words every time they met.

Tao endlessly that he was taking too long seducing what was already his.

Strangely, Luhan was no longer in a panic state about making Danji officially his mate. He was oddly okay with taking things slow, which was definitely incongruous with his usual rash, hot behavior.

It was two weeks in November. The weather was growing chillier, and the days were getting shorter with the sun going down sooner.

Luhan was at his desk, waiting to hear the tinkering laughter of his mate. Two minutes later, he heard the melodious sound.

Minyoung made a funny face as she headed to her seat.

Still giggling, Danji went to her seat. She pulled out her chair and sat down. Luhan observed her flushed cheeks and wide smile. A happy smile came on his own face. Her emotions seemed to reflect his own.

If she was happy, he was content.

If she was upset, he was furious.

Danji curled a tendril of her hair behind her ear and looked at her desk partner. “Good morning.” She flashed a smile that made his heart roar with desire.

“Good morning.” Luhan murmured.

Jonghoon came by and tried to whack her desk. Luhan stuck his foot out without tearing his gaze from Danji. Jonghoon tripped and toppled onto the ground in a mess. Everyone started chortling in amusement.

“Shut up!” Jonghoon yelled with crimson cheeks.

Danji put her fist against her lips to cover up her own laughter. She glanced at Luhan who gave her a wink.

Smiling, she dropped her shy gaze to her notebook.

Luhan smiled admiringly. *Lay is right. She is ke-ai.*

-------------------------

Since the weather was growing colder, everyone had changed their cool active wear for something warmer.

Danji changed into gray sweats, a black hood jacket, and black-and-white sneakers. After tying her hair up, she left the changing room with Minyoung. They met up with Uishik and chatted about the obnoxious substitute teacher that they had for science earlier.

“Looks like your mate changed styles.” Tao nodded.

Luhan looked back and saw what Danji was wearing.

“Pity. I liked those short shorts.” Tao pouted.

Luhan gave him a seething glare, and he backed away with his hands raised in surrender.

The PE instructor came out and checked attendance. He placed his clipboard on the grass and blew the whistle. “Okay, time for stretches. Get into partners.”

“Uh…” Minyoung glanced between Uishik and Danji. “Can’t we just get into groups of three?”

Uishik shook his head. “It’s okay. I’ll, um, go look for someone.”

Danji and Minyoung exchanged glances. They knew it would be hard for him to find a partner since no one usually wanted to be his.

The problem was solved by a voice asking, “Can I be your partner?”

They turned around and stared at Luhan in shock. His eyes were pinned on Danji. “I need a partner.”

“What about…your brother?” She asked, unsure.

Luhan jabbed his thumb back. “As you can see, he has a lot of choices.”

Danji peeked back and saw Tao being horded by girls. “Chill, ladies! Only one can have a piece of me today. Yow! Watch it! That was my you’re touching!”

Danji broke into a chuckle and muffled her laughter with her fingers.

Luhan smiled and tilted his head. “So be mine, yeah?” *My girl, mate, my everything.*

Danji looked at Minyoung who nodded encouragingly. “Go ahead! Come on, Uishik! We’ll be partners then!” She grabbed his hand and led him away from Luhan and Danji.

Luhan and Danji faced each other. Feeling awkward, she occupied herself by playing with her nails. “Okay, balance on one leg and put one hand on your partner.” The instructor directed.

Danji lifted her left leg and balanced on her right. She wobbled unsteadily, but Luhan grabbed her arm. “You’re supposed to put your hand on me.” He placed her hand on top of his shoulder. Her eyes slightly rounded, and she blushed slightly at the cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter