Full Moon

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGg5tDmwbEM

Exo-K: Two Moons

======================================

“I’m leaving, grandpa! Don’t forget about the seafood porridge I made! Warm it up for lunch!” Danji hollered. She tightened her shoelaces and skipped out of the house. Danji walked towards the path and expected Luhan to jump out any moment.

However, to her surprise, there was another wolf waiting for her.

“Lay.” She blinked in surprise. He gave her a small smile, “Good morning, mei-mei.”

Danji walked up to him. She looked around for any sight of Luhan but did not spot him anywhere. “Where’s Luhan?” Danji asked.

“He won’t be coming to school today, so I will be your to school.” Lay replied.

Danji looked at him in concern, “He won’t? Why not? Is he sick?”

“You can think of it that way.” Lay replied, not going into further details. They started walking towards school. “Lollipop?” Lay held out a cherry flavored lollipop. “Thanks…” Danji took the wrapper off and popped the lollipop into . Lay popped a root beer flavor lollipop into his own pouth.

The walk to school was quiet with only the sounds of filling the air.

Danji glanced at Lay. For some reason, he seemed very tired today. She pulled the lollipop out of . “Lay?”

“Hmm?” He looked at her.

“Are you okay?” Danji asked. Lay nodded, “Yes.”

“Then why are you so quiet?” She asked.

“Today is just one of those days I don’t feel like yapping.” Lay gave her a friendly smile. *The full moon.*

“Oh.” Danji didn’t bother him anymore.

They arrived at school, and she met up with Minyoung. After Lay said his polite greeting to her, he went up to the classroom.

“Where’s Luhan?” Minyoung asked.

“He’s sick.” *At least, I think he is.* Danji wondered what was wrong with him. She entered the classroom and sat at her desk. She looked to her side and saw the empty chair. A gaping hole was left in her chair also. I wish he was here, Danji sighed.

The classroom suddenly grew loud, and she noticed the coyotes were here.

Jungkook and J-Hope bounced into their seats. They saw Luhan’s empty seat and grinned.

“Where did your mate go?” Jungkook taunted.

“Maybe he grew tired of protecting you.” J-Hope snickered.

“Oh, wait, it’s the full moon, huh?” Jungkook smirked.

“Awoo~” They taunted and broke into laughter.

Danji gritted her teeth in irritation. She could tell today was going to be one heck of a long day. Suddenly, someone settled into Luhan’s seat. Danji assumed it was a nasty coyote and prepared to snap at him. To her surprise, it was only Kris.

“What are you doing?” Danji asked.

“Making sure these s,” Kris snatched his hand out, caught Jungkook’s outstretched hand, and twisted it, “Don’t touch you.”

Jungkook yelled in pain.

“Let go of him, you bastard! You’re hurting him!” J-Hope sneered.

Kris shoved Jungkook’s mangled hand aside, “Keep your hand off of her, and I won’t have a reason to.”

The coyotes resentfully glared at him.

Kris met eyes with a shocked Danji. “Luhan will kill me if something happens to you. He told me himself this morning.”

She raised a quizzical eyebrow, “I thought you were the leader.”

“I am,” He shrugged, “But you just don’t go against the prince.”

*The prince? What is that? They keep calling him that.* Before Danji could ask Kris to explain further, their homeroom teacher came in. He erased the scribbles on the board and turned to the class.

Teacher Han spotted Kris and looked puzzled, “Kris, I don’t believe that’s your seat.”

“I have bad eyesight, so I wanted to sit closer to pay attention better.” The lie came out smooth from his lips.

“Do you want me to move you there permanently?” Teacher Han asked.

“Nope, just today.” Kris replied.

“O…kay.” Teacher Han was confused but moved on, “Start with the warm-ups on page 304, and then we’ll go over them.”

The rest of the morning passed by smoothly, thanks to the protection of Exo-M’s alpha.

During break, Danji and the wolves went out to discuss what had happened to Luhan. “Why isn’t he here? Is he really that sick?” She asked.

“Sort of.” The wolves mumbled.

Danji placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at them. Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter