He's Different

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C9heGHE0cY

Exo: Wolf

============================================

At PE time, Minyoung and Danji met up with Exo-M. Uishik joined, drawing the attention of Minyoung.

“Partner up!” The instructor called.

Tao batted his lashes and bent his fingers like he was massaging someone, “Mei-mei, be mine?”

Luhan growled as he pulled her away, “You know damn right she’s mine.”

Tao pouted. He turned to Minyoung and brightened, “Partners?!”

“No, s-she has m-me.” Uishik stammered. Minyoung stared at him, and he turned a bright red. She smiled, obviously smitten, “Yeah…I do.”

Tao turned to the wolves and scowled, “I don’t want to be partners with a guy.”

“You’re in luck cause we’re already partnered up.” Chen pointed out.

It was true. Xiumin and Chen were partners while Lay and Kris were in antoher group.

“Just kidding! Duizhang! Be with me!” Tao ran over.

“You’re possessive, aren’t you?” Danji asked, more amused than annoyed.

Luhan slowly released his grip on her. “Sorry. Mate thing.” He mumbled. She hid her laughter behind the back of her hand.

“Be my partner.” A voice demanded behind her. She whirled around to become face-to-face with Jungkook.

His lips hitched upwards into a wide, sly grin, “Come on. Be my partner like last time.”

*And get my arm almost broken off like last time? No thanks.* Before Danji could say exactly that, Luhan yanked her behind him with a low growl, “Back away from her.”

“What will you do if I won’t? Change into the big, bad wolf?” Jungkook taunted.

Luhan was this close to doing just that.

“Do it. I dare you. Let all these humans see you in your wolf form.” Jungkook smirked.

Luhan growled and stepped forward. Danji held him back, “Don’t. Remember what I said. Don’t mind them. They’re just nasty bullies.” She shot the evil coyote a look. “Ooo~ I’m so scared.” He mocked.

“Come on, Luhan.” Danji pulled him away. She could feel his tense muscles.

“Luhan! Danji! Stretch or get points marked off!” The teacher threatened.

“Come on, Luhan. Stretch.” Danji nudged his ribs. Glumly, he began to halfheartedly stretch his arms. Danji studied his expression as she bent down to stretch her leg muscles. *He looks so distressed.* She had an idea of what she could do to make him feel better. Danji boldly straightened up and kissed his cheek.

Luhan’s eyes snapped wide open. His head jerked towards her as his heart rate tripled. *She kissed me. My own freaking mate kissed me. Oh my god…*

“Stop staring. You’ll drill holes into my head.” Danji mumbled, obviously embarrassed.

Luhan grabbed her wrist and yanked her to him. He planted a kiss on her lips, and her cheeks fired up.

“Luhan! Danji! One more warning, and you two will serve detention!” The instructor eyed them in disapproval.

Danji flushed and pulled away from Luhan. She could just imagine the office calling her grandfather and claiming she was in detention for making out with a boy. How mortifying would that be?!

“I wouldn’t mind spending detention with you. Just us two…in a dark room…” Luhan murmured in her ear.

Danji shyed away with an embarrassed smile. “Stop it, or I’ll exchange you to become Tao’s partner.”

That made all the joke in his face disappear. Chortling, she continued to stretch.

“You just love making me suffer, don’t you?” Luhan murmured affectionately.

“Sometimes.” Danji admitted with a grin.

Today’s PE activity was relay racing. Everyone got into teams. Fortunately, they were allowed to choose. It was seven to a group, so Exo-M and Danji became one team. Uishik and Minyoung were practically glued to the hip and went to look for another group to join.

Exo-M and Danji stood beside the Bangtan Boys.

“Oh, this is going to be fun.” J-Hope rubbed his hands eagerly.

Tao glared at him while Lay protectively pulled Danji away from him. Ever since she had accepted her fate as Luhan’s mate, the wolves had become more protective over her.

Suga and V taunted Danji endlessly. Kris snatched her arm and yanked her back with a fierce sneer, “Leave my sister alone.”

Danji looked up at him in surprise. She noticed that Kris had particularly become more protective over her. Maybe it was because of his duty as the pack’s alpha, or because he didn’t want to experience another death in his pack, but he was especially watchful of her.

The coyotes smirked in disgust.

“We’ll get you. Just watch.” Jungkook hissed.

“You touch her, and you’re dead meat, coyote.” Luhan threatened with a basilik glare and moved beside Danji.

The instructor blew his whistle. “Okay, choose your places. There are seven bases to go to. Only when you get the baton, you may go. Otherwise, you are cheating, and that is not tolerated.” Danji stood next to the red cones. She looked to her left to see that Jimin was standing beside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter