Falling

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoqNGjwh5gs

A Walk to Remember OST

========================================

The snowball fight lasted for another hour before the other team surrendered. The four wolves could not beat the combined powers of their leader and prince.

Exhausted, everyone sat in a circle and tried to catch their breaths.

“What do we do now?” Tao rubbed his eyes.

“I’m cold.” Minyoung shivered. Danji nodded in agreement. She could feel her lips turning blue.

“Let’s go to my house.” Uishik suddenly said.

Everyone stared at him.

“Y-your house?” Minyoung asked, incredulous. Never in all her years of knowing him had he invited anyone to his house.

Uishik nodded. “Yeah. My parents are home, but they’ll be upstairs, and we can stay on the first floor.”

The wolves looked at each other uneasily. They weren’t good with parents.

“And we can ask my mom to make hot chocolate and smores for us-“

“I’M IN!” Tao declared.

Kris rolled his eyes while Xiumin shook his head. Wherever there was food, Tao would be, even in the hottest pits of Hell.

“Yeah, let’s go!” Minyoung cheerfully agreed. She had always wanted to see what Uishik’s house would be like.

Everyone got up. Luhan held out his hand for Danji to take. She slipped her hand into his, and he pulled her up. They headed to Uishik’s home.

It was a moderately large two-story cabin with a vaulted ceiling. It seemed to be twice the size of Danji’s home.

Uishik opened the door and urged everyone to come in. “Mom! I’m home!”

A slender woman wearing red glasses and a two-piece suit came downstairs. “Uishik, honey, you came back already?” She stopped and blinked at the guests in her living room.

“Hello, Mrs. Kang.” The girls bowed politely.

“Hello, Danji and Minyoung.” She smiled warmly. Her eyes flitted to the boys. “And they are…?”

“My friends.” Uishik replied.

Mrs. Kang’s eyes sparkled. She knew of her son’s unpopular status and was surprised- mostly glad- to see that he actually had male friends.

“Hello.” The boys bowed.

“Y-you’re really Uishik’s friends?” She balked, not quite believing it.

“Mom.” Uishik turned red.

Xiumin smiled widely with a nod. “Yes, mam, we are. We just came to the school, and Uishik has been really kind to us.”

Uishik flushed with pleasure.

Mrs. Kang’s wariness dissolves, and she warmly let them enter her home. “I’ll make snacks for all of you, so please make yourselves at home!” She scurried to the kitchen excitedly.

“We’ll help you.” Minyoung and Danji followed her.

“You girls are so sweet.” Mrs. Kang beamed.

Minyoung put the marshmallows in the mugs as Danji prepared the smores. “Those boys…they really like Uishik, right? They’re not just using him?” Mrs. Kang whispered to Danji. Smiling, she shook her head, “They’re not like that. They’re very nice boys, and they seem to genuinely like Uishik.”

Mrs. Kang poked her head out to see Uishik laughing as Xiumin and Lay poked fun at him. She smiled softly. “I’ve never seen him so happy like that before…”

Danji smiled, also glad that Uishik was happy. He was a kind-hearted boy who deserved many friends.

“I always wanted him to have fun with some boys his age. I mean, not that I don’t appreciate you and Minyoung. Of course I do. You girls hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter