Sticking Together

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRoY3uLfX4g

Exo-M: Baby

=================================

The sun came up. Any traces of last night’s storm were gone as the sun broke through the clouds. Strips of the sun streamed in through the windows.

Danji began to stir awake. Slowly, her eyes opened. Her eyes rolled around to get used to the surroundings. *Why am I in the living room?*

Last night’s incident hit her, and her eyes widened in panic.

*Luhan!* Danji jolted up with fear that he had left her. Something held her back, and she looked down. Sleeping beside her was no one other than Luhan himself. He was curled up on his side, and he was still holding her hand.

Danji softened. *He really stayed. He kept his promise.* A warm feeling spread over her like melted butter. She was touched by his commitment to her.

Carefully, Danji lay back down. She wiggled until she was also on her side facing him. Her eyes drifted over his face. It had been a while since she had been able to observe him so closely like this.

Danji kept her right hand in his while her left hand reached out to touch his eyebrow. As soon as her thumb brushed the hair, his eyebrows pinched together slightly.

*Oh, no! I woke him up. What do I do?!* Danji grew alarmed.

Just when Luhan opened his eyes, she shut her own.

But Luhan had caught her, and a sly grin came on his face. *She’s so adorable. She actually thinks she can fool me.*

Danji felt her heart throbbing in her chest. She just hoped Luhan didn’t have super sharp hearing that would allow him to hear her abnormally speedy heartbeat. Danji tried to remain as still as possible. She wanted to fidget and scream so badly. The suspicion was pure torture.

Nimbly, Luhan shifted closer to her.

Danji could sense something in front of her face. *What is going on?! I can’t see! Oh my gosh. Maybe I should just pretend to wake up now. No, I’m horrible at acting. He’ll probably laugh in my face.* She felt his hand caressing her face, and all thoughts fled her mind.

His fingertips grazed her cheeks first. Slowly, they made their way up to her forehead. Then, his fingertips traced her eyebrows, slid down her nose, and came to a stop in front of her lips.

Luhan cupped the side of her face and leaned in so that their foreheads were touching. He glanced down and spotted her lips pressing into a thin line. “You can stop now acting now because you’re horrible at it.” Luhan whispered.

Danji’s eyes snapped open. *I knew I was horrible at acting!* She noticed how close his face was and flushed a deep red.

Luhan laughed, “I already caught you pretending to sleep when I woke up.”

So he was playing with me, Danji pouted. She pushed his hand away and sat up. “You’re so mean.”

“Likewise. You’re the one who keeps wounding my heart.” Luhan teased as he got up also.

Danji blushed and bit her lower lip. Then she noticed that he had seen her morning face and grew humiliated. Danji turned away and tried to smell her breath to check if she had bad breath.

Cute, Luhan thought.

“I…need to wash.” Danji stood up quickly.

Luhan stood up, “I’ll put the blankets back in your room before I go.”

Danji turned around with a puzzled expression, “You’re not staying?”

“Do you want me to?” Luhan asked.

Danji tried to appear cool and calm as she shrugged, “I mean, you can. If you stay…I can make you breakfast.” She hoped the offer would make him stay.

Luhan smiled widely, “Breakfast. Hmm….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter