Threat

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAErnTx3n0

Exo-K: Let Out The Beast

===================================

“Gongzhu, wake up. Gongzhu.”

Danji felt someone gently curling her hair behind her ear.

“Gongzhu.” The velvety voice murmured against her ear.

Slowly, she regained consciousness, and her eyes fluttered open. Her vision was blurry at first, but it accustomed to the light, and she was able to clearly see Luhan, her new boyfriend.

Luhan smiled softly, “It’s time for school.”

*School?* Danji wondered, dazed. She had completely forgotten about her normal life. Then she remembered it was Monday, the day her grandfather would return from his trip. Gasping, she shot up, “Grandpa!”

“Don’t worry. I dropped by your house this morning to take your stuff back. He wasn’t home yet. If he arrives now, he’ll just think you left early for school.” Luhan comforted.

“Oh.” Relief washed over her. She lay back on his bed and sighed. She wished the euphoric weekend had not ended. Drowsiness came over her, and her eyes closed again.

Luhan wrapped an arm around her waist and gave her a sweet Eskimo kiss. “Sleepyhead, you have to wake up. You’ll be late.”

“Just…one more minute.” Danji rolled onto her side and covered her face in her arm.

Luhan buried his face in her neck, “I never knew you were so lazy.” He chuckled against her skin, tickling her.

Danji squirmed a bit, “I’m not lazy. Just…” *Crazily happy.*

Luhan smiled and kissed her neck, “Get up.”

“Thirty more seconds.” Danji mumbled.

Luhan trailed kisses up her neck, down her jawline, and stopped at her lips. “Okay, that was thirty seconds.”

“That was not,” She refuted, “Ten more seconds.”

“Ten,” Luhan kissed her jaw, “Nine,” He planted another kiss over the mole on her chin, “Eight.” With every second he counted, he kissed her. “One.” Luhan whispered over her lips.

“Ten more seconds.” Danji murmured in complete bliss.

“As much as I would love to just spend the entire day kissing you, we have school. It doesn’t matter for me, but I know a perfect student like you don’t want to risk perfect attendanc. So get up.” Luhan tickled her sides.

Danji laughed and squirmed. *She’s freaking adorable, and she’s finally mine.* Luhan bent down so that their foreheads touched. “I left your toothbrush, and I brought your uniform. Go and get ready.”

Danji opened her eyes, “Fine.” She got up and shuffled towards the bathroom.

“GOOD MORNING, MEI-MEI!” Tao hollered. He was all ready to go in his school uniform.

Danji smiled, waved, and closed the bathroom door behind her. After washing her face, she was fully awake. She got ready for school and came out of the bathroom in her uniform. Danji went into the dining room and saw burnt toast. She bit her lip to keep from laughing, “Who, um, made breakfast?”

“Don’t laugh. I know you know that it’s me.” Kris gave her a look.

Danji chuckled and sat down.

“Just break off all the burnt pieces, mei-mei.” Lay advised.

“Then she would have nothing to eat.” Chen pointed out.

Kris growled as his eyes turned fire red.

Everyone ducked their heads and avoided all eye-contact with the fierce leader.

“Just eat your damn breakfast.” Kris muttered and went into the kitchen for coffee.

“Grumpy, grumpy.” Tao made a face.

“It’s because tomorrow is the full moon. I can feel it in my bones already.” Xiumin rotated his neck.

“Okay, grandpa.” Tao guffawed.

Full moon? Danji wondered.

Luhan came to the table and planed a kiss on her cheek before sitting down. Her cheeks turned a rosy red, and her lips hitched upwards into a happy smile. The wolves chortled at the changed atmosphere. They glanced at each other and mouthed jokes about the new couple.

When everyone was done eating, they decided to head over to school.

“WAIT!” Lay cried out as he rushed into his room.

“What’s wrong?” Danji asked in puzzlement.

“PICTURE TIME!” Lay came running out with his Polaroid camera. “We must commemorate this wonderful day where Luhan has finally gotten his mate. So smile!” He raised the camera.

Luhan and Danji looked at each other. He smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She timidly smiled at the camera. There was a flash, and a photo spit out. “Adorable.” Lay beamed and went to put the camera away.

The seven of them left the house and headed for school. They arrived in the gates.

Minyoung was waiting for Danji, as usual. Minyoung spotted her best friend and waved excitedly, “Hey-“ Her eyes spotted Danji and Luhan holding hands, and her jaw dropped in shock. *Oh my god…they’re dating?!*

Danji sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter