Thank you

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpqGKHxrTNM

The One: Best Wishes To You

=========================================

During lunch, the coyotes hungrily scarfed down their meals.

Jin had a bite of his fried rice and no more. He looked up covertly and scanned the cafeteria. His eyes landed on the wolves’ table, where of course, Danji was sitting at.

She tossed a piece of grape into the air.

Tao caught it with his mouth, and she cheered.

Danji tossed another piece of grape, and this time, Luhan caught it in his mouth.

Smiling affectionately, he tickled her side. She giggled and squirmed so adorably that it made Jin’s heart ache.

How he wished he could be with her. He wanted to be the one teasing, holding, and loving her.

Jin couldn’t take the lovey-dovey sight anymore. “Restroom.” He mumbled before getting up and walking out of the cafeteria.

“Has anyone noticed anything strange about Jin hyung lately? He’s been acting really strange. Like he has no appetite, and he’s really quiet.” V pointed out.

“He’s always quiet, you idiot.” Suga muttered.

V frowned, “I know that, but he’s been more moody lately. Why is that?”

Jimin glanced towards the door. His eyes shifted to Danji, and he narrowed his eyes. He had a suspicion of what it was, but he hoped to God that he was wrong. *No. You can’t have etched her into your heart. That’s just wrong, and it would be betraying me, your own pack member, which is like stabbing the back of your own family.*

Danji had witnessed Jin leaving the room. She thought about his leg and had an urge to check up on him. Danji stood up, but Luhan grabbed her wrist.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“To use the restroom,” Danji gave him a feeble smile, “Be right back.” She hurried off. Danji sped into the hallway and looked around. There was no sign of Jin anywhere. She speedily walked down the hall and made a left turn.

She finally spotted him coming out of the restroom.

“Jin!” Danji called.

Jin! The angelic voice was calling him again, and this time, it wasn’t a dream.

Jin looked up automatically. She ran towards him, just like his sweet dream. But unlike the dream, she did not greet him with open arms.

Danji halted in front of him and searched his face. “Hey.” Her voice was sweet and gentle. It was like a soft caress to his wounded heart.

Jin opened his mouth to respond, but no words would come out.

“I wanted to ask you something,” Danji took a glimpse of his leg, “How’s your leg?”

“M-My leg?” Jin was confused what she was talking about. Then he remembered his injury from yesterday. “It’s fine.” He answered as gruffly as possible.

“You sure? You were all but bleeding all over the place.” Was she really joking with him like they were friends?

“I’m a coyote, or did you forget? We heal fast.” Jin snapped.

“Oh. I didn’t know that actually. Well, that’s good to know, I guess.” Danji rubbed the back of her neck.

His expression softened.

He hated being rude to her.

He hated pretending like he despised her when in fact, it was the opposite.

She looked up and caught sight of his warm, soft eyes. It startled her. How could he look at her with that kind of expression? She didn’t know how to describe it, but she just felt that those eyes were not appropriate for someone who claimed to abhor her.

Jin dropped his eyes to the floor. *Did she see the way I was staring at her? Crap. I have to be more careful, if I don’t want my feelings to get caught.*

“I should go…” Danji headed back towards the cafeteria.

“Danji!” Jin blurted. *. What have I just done?*

She turned around with a questioning look, “Yes?”

“I…” He wanted to thank her for what she had done last night but could not muster up the courage to. “…Nothing.” Jin uncomfortably looked away.

“Okay…” Danji walked away.

Jin watched her walk away from him. His heart plummeted like an anvil, and a huge weight pressed on top of his shoulders. *Choi Danji…*

------------------------------

Late in the night, a figure jumped into Danji’s unlocked bedroom window. She was fast asl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter