Water Play

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DIu7y3mOgY

Exo-M: 365

====================================

A few minutes later, they arrived at the cabin. The rest of the pack came out. As Danji had predicted, Tao was in his human form. He buttoned up his white shirt as he approached them with a sneaky grin. “Luhan ge obviously came back because he didn’t want this hot stuff all over his mate.”

Luhan growled lowly as his muscles tensed. Danji hopped down from his back and placed her hand on his forearm, “He’s just joking.” Luhan seemed to calm down.

“Hey, we decided we’re going to go for a swim at the river. Want to come?” Lay asked.

Luhan bobbed his huge wolf head up and down.

“Come with us, Danji.” Xiumin smiled kindly.

“I’ll come, but I won’t swim.” She said.

“Why not?” Lay pouted.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know how to swim.” Kris raised an eyebrow.

Danji shook her head, “I do. I just…don’t want to swim today. Besides, I don’t have my swimsuit.”

“Easy! Just go !” Tao suggested.

Luhan growled loudly, causing Tao to raise his hands in the air, “Chill. It’s just a suggestion.” Luhan gave him a look before turning to Danji. He lightly bumped his head against hers and whined softly. She gave him a puzzled look. “I’m sorry. I don’t speak wolf yet.”

Lay laughed, and Chen broke into a grin.

“He said he would go get your swimsuit for you.” Kris translated.

“Oh. No, that’s okay. I’ll watch today.” Danji decided.

Luhan nodded and trotted towards the back where he could change into a human again.

“Okay, well, let’s get ready to go then.” Kris said. Everyone headed inside and got ready to go to the river. Danji went inside and bumped into a fully clothed Luhan.

He smirked, “Better?” She lifted her chin higher with a satisfied smile, “Better.”

“Why don’t they just go mate already?” Tao whispered.

“Cause you’re in the way.” Kris muttered.

“We’re ready!” Lay called. “Let’s go.” Kris led the way.

Chen made sure the door was tightly locked. The seven of them treaded through the thick trees and came upon the wide, cool river. Danji sat under the shade of a tall, thick tree.

“Wait,” Luhan walked over and took over his shirt. She stared at him, stunned, “H-huh?” Luhan grasped her arm, lifted her up, and placed his shirt on the ground. “Don’t sit on the ground. You’ll get dirty.” He lowered her back on the ground with a smile and went to the river. Danji softened, touched by his consideration about every detail regarding her.

The wolves all took their shirts off, snapping her out of her thoughts. She had no idea where to look. The boys all had well-defined pecs and rather muscular arms. Trying not to appear so awkward, Danji grabbed a twig off the ground and twirled it between her fingers. She heard a loud splash and looked up.

Chen came up sputtering with a scowl, “NOT NICE!”

Tao and Lay laughed and hi-fived each other.

“God, you guys got me wet.” Chen muttered.

“It’s not like you weren’t planning to go swimming anyways!” Tao stuck his tongue out.

Chen’s eyes flashed emerald green in warning.

“All right,” Xiumin placated, “Look, it’s no big deal. I’ll go in.” He jumped into the river, and water splashed everywhere.

Tao smoothly lunged upward onto a branch. “INCOMING!” He dove in.

Chen cringed at the volcanic splash and swam away from the excited wolf. Tao came up laughing and splashing everyone. “This is awesome! Come in, you two cowards!” Luhan and Kris looked at each other before entering the water also.

Danji watched the boys have fun playing in the water. She chuckled and shook her head. *Life got exciting just by their appearance. What would I be doing now if they had not come into my life?* It was weird, but she didn’t even want to think about it. She began to think that just maybe, it was worth being chased by coyotes if the wolves were here with her.

Tao wiped water off his face. With a big grin, he waved at her. She jerked out of her thoughts and waved back.

“Come in!” He hollered. She shook her head and pointed to her clothes.

“Oh, who cares?! You can always change!” Tao wadded out of the water and hurried towards her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up, “Come on,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter