How to become an "official mate"

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkvwfVMrMA0

Kim Jaejoong: Kiss B

============================================

After school, Luhan walked Danji home. They took the long way so that they could spend more time with each other.

Luhan sighed suddenly. Danji blinked at him, “What’s wrong?”

“I just wish I could take you home with me.” He mumbled.

She smiled. Secretly, so did she.

“It was fun, but I have my home. My grandpa needs me.” Danji squeezed his hand.

“I need you, too.” Luhan frowned.

Danji chuckled, “Sorry, but to me, family comes first.”

Luhan slung his arm around her neck and pulled her close, “But we are like family. You’re my mate.”

Danji smiled, but a thoughtful expression crossed her face when she remembered what the Bangtan Boys had said earlier.

“She didn’t even officially become your mate.”

“But…I’m not your official mate yet.” Danji quoted J-Hope’s words.

Luhan halted abruptly. He stared at her with wide eyes.

Danji faced him with curious eyes. “Why did J-Hope say I’m not officially your mate yet?” His body turned rigid.

“I thought I was your mate. I told you that I would be, too.” She pointed out. He took her hand and rubbed her knuckles soothingly, “You are my mate.”

“Then? Isn’t that enough?” Danji asked, confused.

Luhan avoided her gaze, “Not exactly…”

“Then what? What am I supposed to do?” She questioned. He wouldn’t say.

“Do I have to, like, pray to the full moon and drink blood or something?” Danji asked derisively.

Luhan gave her a look, “No. It’s nothing like that.”

“Then what is it?!” Danji demanded.

Luhan clamped his lips together.

“Is it something weird?” She asked warily. “No.” He assured.

“Then is it hard?” Danji gulped. She could just imagine having to go through some weird physical trial, like fighting bulls or surviving a snake pit.

“Sort of.” Luhan ran his fingers nervously through his hair.

“Forget it.” Danji threw her hands up in the air in surrender and walked away.

Luhan grabbed her wrist. She looked back with a frown, “If you don’t want to tell me, then just say so. You probably don’t want me to be your mate anyways.” He yanked her back, “Don’t say that! I’m not telling you for your own good!”

“If you won’t tell me, how am I supposed to know what to do? I can’t become your ‘official mate’ then, can I?” She made quotation marks in the air.

Luhan knew she was right. He sighed, “Look, it’s nothing complicated, really. It’s easy actually. It’s just…okay, I lied. It might be a little complex. It’s simple if you really think about it though.”

Danji squinted her eyes and peered at his face. “What. Is. It?”

Luhan looked her straight in the eyes. He finally let it spill, “You have to sleep with me.”

Danji gave him a queer, baffled look, “I have to what?”

“Sleep with me.” Luhan whispered softly.

“But I did. I slept with you three times,” Danji started counting on her fingers, “First at my house. Then the second time was yours in the living room. Then last night we fell asleep in your room-“

“No, gongzhu.” Luhan murmured, thinking how adorable she was for being so innocent. His fingers glided across her cheek and curled a strand of her hair behind her ear. “You’re supposed to sleep with me. As in…clothes off.”

It suddenly registered to her what he was talking about.

Her eyes grew rounder as started to fall open. “You-you mean…?”

“You need to make love to me. If it’s on a full moon, it would be better.” Luhan confessed.

Her jaw practically hit the floor. *We need to have to become official?!*

Red-faced, Danji stormed off.

“Danji! Wait!” Luhan ran after her. He caught her wrist, “Don’t run away from me.”

“Well you can’t expect me to NOT react after you spring something like THAT on me!” She blurted. She could not look him in the eyes. Her face was hot and crimson.

Luhan laughed, “Are you embarrassed?”

“How can I not be? You just proposed for us to have-“ Danji could not even bring herself to say the word.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “?”

Danji slapped her palm over his mouth. “Don’t…say it,” Her wide eyes searched his face, “Isn’t there something else that I can do instead? I’ll even drink something that tastes really weird. I’ll try and fight a wild animal, too!”

Luhan pushed her hand away as he burst into another round of laughter, “What on earth are you saying, Choi Danji? No such things would make you an official mate of a wolf! Or any other animal!” She dropped her arms by her sides and hung her head low. *I’m doomed.*

“Come on. It’s not that bad. It’s way better than drinking poison or fighting wild animals, I think.” Luhan touched her cheek.

“It may be…” Danji jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter