Secret Guardian

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PIVaVZ-Vr8

Kim Sunggyu: I Need You

==============================================

Jin was floating on what seemed light and soft, like a cloud.

His sharp senses could perceive a change in the surroundings. The air was slightly cold, and was that mist he felt sprinkling around him? The bed beneath him seemed to have changed to hard, damp grass.

His fingers twitched slightly. His eyebrows knitted together in the center.

*What is going on?* He wondered, confused.

Slowly, Jin opened his heavy eyelids. His eyes rolled around, taking in the surroundings.

What the hell was he doing outside? In a foreign grassy meadow?

Jin looked down at his white clothes. His feet were bare, and he seemed to be leaning against a thick log. *Damn it. Am I dead?* That seemed to be the only logical explanation for this outrageous situation he had suddenly been thrown into.

“Jin!” An angel’s voice called.

At once, his head jerked upwards at the voice. He was fully sober now.

“Jin!” She called again, singing to his heart.

*That voice…*He recognized it at once. His heart started to speed up in his chest.

Jin stood up and started walking towards the direction of the angel.

“Jin! Over here!” She giggled, causing his heart to flutter. He walked across the meadow while frantically searching for his Other Half.

Jin finally found her. She was standing underneath a large, fruit-bearing tree. She looked absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous in her white summer dress. He could feel the love for her blossoming from bone deep within him.

His heart called out for her, and her etched name in his heart glowed with fire and passion.

“Danji…” Jin whispered, with ache and longing.

She lifted her chin and leveled her gaze with his. Her lips curled upwards into a warm, loving smile.

Then Jin did something he had not done once since birth.

He smiled.

His lips curled upwards and mirrored her joyful smile.

Laughing, Danji ran towards him with her arms outstretched. Jin didn’t hesitate to sprint towards her. He caught her in his arms and spun her around. She laughed brightly, causing his heart to soar.

Jin lowered her towards the ground. Her bare feet rested on top of his, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He tightened his grip around her waist and drew her in as closely as possible so that she was flush against him without any space to interrupt them.

Danji smiled shyly with her gaze lowered.

Jin examined her glowing face in awe. She was so close that he could count her eyelashes. *Beautiful, so beautiful.*

If this was death, he would gladly accept it.

If this was a dream, he prayed to God he would not ever wake up.

He wanted to stay with his Other Half in this paradise forever.

“Danji.” Jin whispered, love dripping from his voice.

“Hmm?” She looked up at him.

“I love you.” Jin said the words he had been longing to say since he had etched her into his heart.

“You do?” Danji murmured as she his bangs away.

Jin nodded eagerly, “I love you with every breath that I have. You’re my angel, my baby girl, my everything. Will you love me, too?”

Danji looked up into his eyes. She smiled, and he took it as a yes. Jin lowered his head and paused in front of her lips. His gaze shifted up to her eyes.

Her gentle smile deepened. He smiled back.

Then he dipped his head and pressed his lips against hers.

Danji enclosed her arms tighter around his neck and welcomed the kiss. Jin hugged her securely as he angled his head to kiss her deeply. *I love you, Danji. I love you so much. I love you, and I love you, and I will always love you…*

-----------------------------

Jin’s eyes snapped wide open. *Where is Danji? Where did she go?* When he saw that he was in his own bedroom, he realized that it had all been nothing but a dream. He had never kissed Danji, and she would never love him back.

Reality hit him with a pang, and pain spread through his heart.

Jin sat up and looked at the clock. It was time for damned school. Knowing that he could at least catch a glimpse of his Other Half, Jin pushed himself out of bed and went to wash. His leg had healed overnight, so he was not limping anymore.

Breakfast was rowdy with the coyotes trying to steal each other’s food.

“Yo, hyung! Want some biscuit?” V asked.

Jin grumbled a halfhearted no and went into the bathroom. He splashed cold water on his face and stared at his reflection in the mirror. All he could think about was Danji and how much he wanted her. But he knew that was impossible, and he almost broke down right there.

Jin shook his head and gripped onto the edge of the sink. *Get a grip of yourself, Jin. You being like this won’t help Danji at all. You just need to keep your cool and protect her without being so blatant about your feelings.* He splashed more water on his face.

----------------------------

The coyotes were dressed in their uniforms and ready to go to school. They walked the path towards the school building. The coyotes pushed and shoved each other while raucously joking.

Jin lingered behind. All sorts of thoughts sped across his mind. He wished he could tell someone about his feelings, but no one in his pack would be sympathetic enough to hear him out.

This is one of the times I wished I was a normal human boy, Jin sighed.

Before he knew it, they had arrived at school.

The coyotes entered the classroom, but Jin remained by the doorway. He was trying to calm down his palpitating heart. Just the thought of Danji being inside made his heart react wildly. *Calm down. Just stay cool. Protect her, but know that she can never be yours.* Jin took a deep breath and bravely went inside. He tried not to glance her way, but he couldn’t help it. He was just drawn to her like a magnet.

Jin turned his head to see Danji. She looked just as lovely as she had in his dream.

But instead of smiling at him, she was smiling at Luhan, her mate, the one who she chose to be with.

Jin slowly sank into his seat. His eyes were pinned on her though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter