My Mate

The Girl and The Wolf (Mate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Zv4EefD7M

Exo- M: Black Pearl

============================================

“Slow down, Luhan ge! Please!” The youngest, but most strapping, member of the Exo-M pack begged as he jogged tiredly up the hill.

“And you call yourself a wolf.” The boy with sharp cheekbones and stony eyes snorted and rolled his eyes in disapproval.

The youngest narrowed his eyes. He detested being mocked at. *I’ll show you what kind of a wolf I am.* The youngest puffed out his chest and looked forward. His mouth fell gaping open. “GE! I TOLD YOU TO SLOW DOWN!” The annoying prince was already a mile away from them.

“Duizhang! Command Luhan ge to hold up!” The youngest snapped in annoyance.

The leader shrugged lazily. “As much as I’m the leader, I don’t have the power to command the wang zi to do anything.”

The youngest huffed unhappily. The most mature and kind-hearted one sighed, “Tao, just try your best and keep up. You know Luhan is unstoppable right now.”

“Yeah, wang zi found his mate.” The blonde male smiled cheerfully. “And you know once that happens, it’s impossible to stop.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’ve never personally gone thought it, but I know all about it because I’ve witnessed it with my own two eyes. Remember, Kris ge, when you found Holly-“ The youngest turned towards the leader with a big grin.

“Tao!” The blonde one cast a panicked glance at the leader, whose face had grown solemn and dark.

“Oops…” *. What the hell did I do?* The youngest wanted to claw himself for mentioning the leader’s dead mate.

“Nice going, jackass.” The sharp boy snapped. The kind one sent him a warning look that was not friendly at all. The sharp boy rolled his eyes and vanished over the hill.

“Ge…” The youngest remorsefully stared at the ground. His voice lowered into a repenting whisper. “I’m so sorry. I-I didn’t mean to bring her up-“

“Forget about it.” The leader cut him off. He closed his eyes and tried to reign his emotions in. *Don’t say her name. Please. You’ll only create another scar on my heart, and I’ve suffered enough for the past few years.*

“Ge?” The youngest swallowed hard. “A-are you okay?”

The leader opened his eyes. “I’m fine. Keep up with Luhan.” He moved forward.

The youngest sighed in relief, but his shoulders hunched forward with shame. The blonde one patted his back and gently guided him forward.

While all this was going on, the prince was in his own little world. He swiftly dashed up the hill, hopped over a boulder, and landed back on the dirt ground with the grace of a ballerina.

He sniffed the air and glanced around curiously with his penetrating, icy blue eyes. *I’m sure she’s somewhere near. I can sense her already. She smells just like my dreams, like raspberry and vanilla.*

He placed his palm on the flat earth and closed his eyes.

She was nearby. He just had to locate her.

His icy blue eyes flashed open. *I’ll find you, my mate. Even if I have to go to the ends of this earth, I’ll find you.*

The prince started to run. Then he jumped into the air, and as fast as the speed of light, he had changed into an enormous, powerful wolf with fine silver hair. The wolf snarled, howled up towards the sky, and dove over the cliff to reach the other side.

“Aw, .” The youngest cursed and flatly stared down at his favorite shirt. “I really like this top. I just bought it two days ago.”

“Then you’ve had it long enough.” The sharp boy turned into a gray wolf and darted out of sight.

The youngest looked all around him. The blonde one had already turned into his wolf form, and the kind one was already g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter