Chapter VI

Dreams Do Come True

"No you are not," you heard Kris saying from the seat infront. He turned around and pointed to your arm, "you're bleeding."


 

You tooked at the spot Kris pointed to and you saw blood flowing down from your right hand. You didn't realise there was a cut since you didn't feel the pain but once you saw the cut, the stinging pain slowly starts to set in. 

Your manager handed over the first aid kit from the front drawer over to Luhan. He used a clean gauze to clean off the blood the was flowing out and torn open a pack of alcohol swaps. "You're gonna use that?!" you said pulling your hand away from him. "the cut is not that deep I think we can skip that." you said.

"It'll help to clean your wound. It's not that pain." he replied "you can grab my hand". You took in a deep breath and stretched out your hand to him again. He took the alcohol swap and cleaned your wound. The moment the alcohol swap made contact with your open wound, you could feel the stinging pain. You squeeed Luhan's hand while he cleaned your wound. He applied some medication and covered up your wound with a gauze. "Woah, look at your artwork," Luhan said showing you his wrist which was red from you squeezing him. 

"Sorry ge," you took his hand and rubbed it a few times. You looked up and you saw Kris looking at both of your with a straight face. You tilt your head and raised your eyebrow as though asking him what's with his expression. You shook his head and sat back down. You took out your phone and texted Kris.

###

Are you jealous? Kekeke~

###

You reached SM shortly after and alighted from the car. You took one step you felt a sharp pain on your right ankle. You reached out and grabbed on to Kris who was walking in front of you. You held onto him for support as you made your way back into the building. He placed one hand over your shoulder and held your other hand to support you while you guys walked to the practice room. "Why are you so careless?" he asked. "And so what if I am?" he continued.

"If you are what?" you questioned, not knowing what he was talking about

"You know... that text..." he said softly. A smile broke out on your face. You were happy with what you hear from him. 'So he's jealous that Luhan ge was attending to my injuries...' you thought.

"So?" he asked, stopping you and looking into your eyes. You locked eyes with him and your mind went blank. You broke the eye contact with him because if you don't, you mind just end up kissing him in the middle of the company. You looked down at your feet, trying to think of how to answer him. 'I can't possibly say that I'm happy that he's jealous right..' While you were still thinking of how you reply you felt him coming closer to you. 'What is he doing?!' you looked back up at him and he was so close to your face, just like before while you were playing the peppero game. 'is he going to...' you closed your eyes when you thought he was going to kiss you. He shifted his head to your left ear and whispher into your ear. "You thought i was going to kiss you didn't you.. "

"WU YIFAN!" you shouted and pushed him away. He laughed, "Disappointed?" You rolled your eyes and him and limped your way back to the practice room with him closely behind. You grabbed a chair and sat down. Kris sat down on the floor in front of you and took off your shoe. He took out a tube of medication from his pocket and started rubbing on your ankle. 

"Unnie are you alright? What happened?" miko walked towards you and Kris with a worried expression.

"I'm fine. I missed a step and fell. I think it's just a minor injury don't worry," you assured the maknae.

"Are you sure it won't hinder your performance?" said Shimin who was standing behind you.

"Don't worry, it'll be able to .... AHHH!" you shouted as Kris pressed down on one of the spots. "Can't you be more gentle?!" you glared at him. 

"This is my answer.," he said

"For what?"

"Just now." he winked. You kept quiet and looked at him. Your members looked at each other, confused. 

 

"Okay GEMS, we're going back in 10 mins." you heard your manager say. You all grabbed your stuff and headed to the enterance while Kris went to find s. 

"Yifan ge!" you called out and walk towards him.

"What?"

"Regarding your question just now.." you said. You placed your hand on his shirt and pull him down till he is at the same level as you. You moved closer to him and closed your eyes. You broke into a smile and shifted to his right ear while placing two of your fingers on his lips. "You wanted me to kiss you too didn't you?" you said and pulled away. You winked at him and walked off. "Bye Yifan ge!" you said, waving your hand in the air.

And there stood Kris, stunned at what you did to him. He felt his heart beat racing and his face burning up. He slowly broke into a smile and rubbed his neck. He turned around and find Chanyeol peaking out from one corner. The moment their eyes met, Chanyeol's eye widen and ran away. "PARK CHANYEOL! YOU'RE SO DEAD WHEN YOU GET BACK TO THE DORM!" 

 


Here's a shorter chapter for you guys! Hope yall liked the teasing moments between enjing and kris! :P Such trolls. And poor chanyeol, duizhang is going to kill him for sabotaging him (Krisyeol~)! Stay tuned for the next chapter coming up! I hope I can finish the story by this week since I have maybe 2-3 chapters left (well, if I can squeeze what I want to write in the chapters)..

Thank you for reading~! Don't be shy and please comment and subscribe! ^^ Kamsahamnida